Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration (38782 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by tola9ja: 6:40pm On May 27, 2015
okorocha pay your workers
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 27, 2015
Whizzcute:
What reasonable song can Phyno perform to children?

my thought, exactly
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 27, 2015
My people!!!!
My people!!!!!!
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by ApexTitan(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2015
Whizzcute:

Same thing I was thinking. I don't think there are any Nigerian artistes that have songs that are fit for children to listen to.

1 Like

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by finestiyke(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
He's owing their parents for no reason, but is throwing a party for em.

Deceitful governor! Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by eaglechild: 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
Pay their parents

1 Like

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by femi4: 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
Whizzcute:
Ghost mode **dem no dey see me**

1 Like

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Gboliwe: 6:44pm On May 27, 2015
And of all the array of musicians Nigeria is saddled blessed with, it's this irresponsible looking trouser-sagging-gemu-breeding clown the governor felt like showcasing.

Rochas is a failure

1 Like

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by femi4: 6:45pm On May 27, 2015
finestiyke:
He's owing their parents for no reason, but is throwing a party for em.

Deceitful governor! Nonsense!!!
He's not the only Governor owing. He is owing legally

2 Likes

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by idithlove(f): 6:47pm On May 27, 2015
Seen
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 27, 2015
If na northern part this celebration dey happen, thousand bombs for don go off
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
That stadium needs overhauling!
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by myklangelo(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2015
Okorocha and Amaechi competing on who will leave a dancing legacy

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by konjivity: 6:58pm On May 27, 2015
Okorocha's armpit always running like otammiri Ihiagwa. Poor hygiene or what?

1 Like

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by melvin0004(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2015
IdiAmin1:
OK, Rochas is closer to the people but has he paid the outstanding salaries
mallam hausa rochas wasting public funds since 1900.
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
I wonder what song phyno will sing for d children,hope no b ladi?cos dat song is not good for dem children oo cheesy
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by charlie009: 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
Abeg Rochas flex u need am to keep body n soul together cool
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by dondigi(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
So Oga gofernor forget to use sure for armpit? grin
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2015
ujoatu:
With the Speaker of Children's Parliament
eze na ahuri ndi o na chi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
laidesmen217:
My people!!!!
My people!!!!!!
our governor!!!! our governor!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Hysmady(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2015
Whizzcute:
Ladi
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by tonychristopher: 7:15pm On May 27, 2015
MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by VickyRotex(f): 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
I remember when I was an Honourable in the Children's Parliament.

It was fun!!!

We had our meetings at the National House of assembly on Fridays. Biweekly

Oh I enjoyed it. See us deliberating on issues. cheesy

I was about 13 years then. The whole tenure was fun. I learnt, I met people, I met dignitaries. That period boosted my self esteem.

A lovely moment to remember.

Happy Children's day to all the kids in the world (No exemption).

Oluwafunmilola loves you all. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 27, 2015
Hmmmm. Well I like this phyno sha. The guy just pocket the money. Come sing oringo for the children and alobam. And go grin.

They won't even understand the meaning.
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by biggybanty7(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2015
#people choice
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 27, 2015
Has he paid their parents salaries? Okorocha been washing the back of cups and ignoring the inside since year 14 BC. That reminds me of his China roads lolz.
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 27, 2015
Gmajor:
children's parliament you got to be kidding me

Abeg help me ask her what is parliamentary about children.
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by 9jatatafo(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2015
If these government people truly want to celebrate the Nigerian child on May 27th, they should provide good roads, education, hospitals, electricity and what have you and not this dancing with the kids and taking salute from the children. This is absolute nonsense.
Re: Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration by Francon(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2015
See as sweat full him armpit lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Operation No Shanties In Lagos" Kicks Off In Ikeja (photos) / Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / 12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.