Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. (2841 Views)

Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu / Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 4:54pm On May 27, 2015
After victory, sharpen your knife

Above quote seems to be the new lifestyle adopted by APC since they won the last election. Knowing fully well the formidable competitor breathing hard on their shoulders. So far , they've shown their desire to remain in power for long time.
One of the strategy is to annihilate opposition by arm twisting all their strong men .

Fayose, Kashamu and Wike are major targets.

FAYOSE
First, they dangled impeachment threat to their tormentor in chief, Ayo Fayose, the executive governor of Ekiti State.
As at last count, Fayose has reduced them to confused jokers.

WIKE
They tried their possible best to make the his election to look like rigged one. Having noticed their failure, they ran to Owerri high Court to stop his Inauguration. Again, they failed woefully.

https://www.nairaland.com/2326291/court-dismisses-amaechis-suit-against

KASHAMU
Knowing fully well that the combination of Fayose and Kashamu is a death sentence for APC in south west, especially after it's assured imminent failure based on their many unrealistic promises. They decided to exhume a dead case against him.
Again, they have been rubbished in the court of law.

http://www.punchng.com/news/court-bars-ndlea-others-from-arresting-kashamu/

On 29 May 2015, another wild Goose Chase begins.

MAY GOD SAVE US.

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by laidian(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2015
ok
Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by MugabeRobert: 4:59pm On May 27, 2015
[s]
PhockPhockMan:

Above quote seems to be the new lifestyle adopted by APC since they won the last election. Knowing fully well the formidable competitor breathing hard on their shoulders. So far , they've shown their desire to remain in power for long time.
One of the strategy is to annihilate opposition by arm twisting all their strong men .

FAYOSE
First, they dangled impeachment threat to their tormentor in chief, Ayo Fayose, the executive governor of Ekiti State.

WIKE
They tried their possible best to make the his election to look like rigged one. Having noticed their failure, they ran to Owerri high Court to stop his Inauguration. Again, they failed woefully.

KASHAMU
Knowing fully well that the combination of Fayose and Kashamu is a death sentence for APC in south west, especially after it's assured imminent failure based on their many unrealistic promises. They decided to exhume a dead case against him.

MAY GOD SAVE US.
[/s]

Fool.

23 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by 9jii(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari don win oo.
We still de celebrate ooo
Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 5:00pm On May 27, 2015
MugabeRobert:
[s][/s]

Fool.
God bless you.

Please face topic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 5:08pm On May 27, 2015
9jii:
Muhammadu Buhari don win oo.
We still de celebrate ooo
One bottle of orijin for you.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by otr1(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2015
Knowing fully well that the combination of Fayose and Kashamu is a death sentence for APC in south west
On the contrary, the political fate of these men are bleaker than ever with APC on top. Don't be too forward, APC will use the same template for both Wike and Fayose if at all it decide to really cripple them. As for Kashamu, all roads lead to the US.grin

SW will never look up to PDP for salvation...never!!!
CHANGE is here to stay. Get over it.

5 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by akins56(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2015
Are u in a cave when kashamu cried out that bode George in conjunction with his wife and some PDP elements are behind his travails ? Kashamu that had to bribe his way in the polling booths to defeat abiodun in the elections with a slight margin would be the person to chase APC out of SW or a fayose that only defeated APC by a little above 50% margin despite all his noise !?
The problem with all you this PDP noisemakers is that, you do not have any idea of how politics is played in SW. To win election here, you need more than just money, you have to start your project immediately after an election!

13 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by ionsman: 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

FAYOSE

WIKE

KASHAMU

MAY GOD SAVE US.
Very childish analysis from a matured man.

10 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
Useless thread.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 5:23pm On May 27, 2015
otr1:

On the contrary, the political fate of this men are bleaker than ever with APC on top. Don't be too forward, APC will use the same template for both Wike and Fayose if at all it decide to really cripple them. As for Kashamu, all roads lead to the US.grin

SW will never look up to PDP for salvation...never!!!
CHANGE is here to stay. Get over it.
That's more wild goose chase.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 5:24pm On May 27, 2015
ionsman:

Very childish analysis from a matured man.

Thanks.
Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 5:25pm On May 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Useless thread.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by AhmedMustapha(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2015
So Kashamu a man who is not known outside his village in Ogun is the one that poses a threat to APC in the SW, Well election is over so no one is struggling regions with anyone, it's time to get to the business of governance.

5 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 27, 2015
I opened a thread today in political section on what I titled IF YOU WERE IN CHARGE. I asked an honest question that saw many objective contributions from Nairalanders. To my greatest dismay, the mod in charge of that section removed it completely. If I contradicted any NL rule, I think it's pertinent that the mod writes me via my registered email address and advise me on what to do or otherwise. This is the second time that thus has happened. I am therefore calling on well meaning Nairalanders to condemn this childish act exhibited by whichever mod did that. I see that as an insult to my mental prowess. I need an apology from whoever is responsible for this. I also demand my thread be brought back from whereever they took it to.
#BringBackMyThread
#SayNoToModInsultingActions
#YouMustActNow

1 Like

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On May 27, 2015
Help me understand how APC is involved?

Is APC in charge of EFCC or NDLEA?

Kashamu himself said it was Bode George a PDP chieftain that was after him, yet the senseless OP still found a way to link APC to his malady

This is not your region where criminals are celebrated.

8 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by otr1(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

That's more wild goose chase.
Last time I checked, PDP fans have never gotten anything right on this forum. This won't be any different.
Those men you mentioned are spending their extra times

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by donphilopus: 5:37pm On May 27, 2015
The OP is nothing but a big fool. If the fool of an OP says he hasn't read or heard in the news that Kashamu accused Bode George of being behind the NDLEA/his extradition, then he (the OP) is the biggest fool of the century. What has his drug case got to do with APC. Pls if you have nothing tangible to post, then stop creating meaningless threads. For the fool of an OP to even think that the existence of Fayose and Kashamu can hinder the wind of change (APC) in the Southwest, makes him look like a joker. Anyway, you can keep encouraging yourself wrongly. Y'all (TANoids) did more than this prior to the General Elections, so I ain't surprised!

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 5:44pm On May 27, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
So Kashamu a man who is not known outside his village in Ogun is the one that poses a threat to APC in the SW, Well election is over so no one is struggling regions with anyone, it's time to get to the business of governance.
Your stupidity knows no bounds. An unknown man in his village is now a senator elect?

You need brain injection.
Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by Beremx(f): 5:45pm On May 27, 2015
It really sucks to be a TANoid.
*spits on the op's bald head*

6 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Thanks
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by egift(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2015
TANiods and Tears - A minimum of 4yrs sorrow. Thank God Nigerians are free from the grip of PDP and their Affinity for Corruption.

Did I hear "GEJ Till 2019"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 6:06pm On May 27, 2015
donphilopus:
The OP is nothing but a big fool. If the fool of an OP says he hasn't read or heard in the news that Kashamu accused Bode George of being behind the NDLEA/his extradition, then he (the OP) is the biggest fool of the century. What has his drug case got to do with APC. Pls if you have nothing tangible to post, then stop creating meaningless threads. For the fool of an OP to even think that the existence of Fayose and Kashamu can hinder the wind of change (APC) in the Southwest, makes him look like a joker. Anyway, you can keep encouraging yourself wrongly. Y'all (TANoids) did more than this prior to the General Elections, so I ain't surprised!
Sharrraaaaap, you must be the biggest foooool.
Ogun APC hails move by NDLEA to extradite Kashamu

http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/ogun-apc-hails-move-by-ndlea-to-extradite-kashamu/

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 6:15pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
It really sucks to be a TANoid.

*spits on the op's bald head*
I spit on your flat chest.

http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/ogun-apc-hails-move-by-ndlea-to-extradite-kashamu/
Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by sheymoni(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2015
Meaningful thread are not allowed to see the light of the day yet one useless thread is gaining momentum.

Op you better put your brain on 4G & comot am from sos so as to know what is going on around you. Where were you when Kashamu the drug baron claimed that bode tewonde George was the one behind his travail?
And what makes you think fayose is relevant in southwest? We don't romance with thug & drug lord
Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 6:20pm On May 27, 2015
egift:
TANiods and Tears - A minimum of 4yrs sorrow. Thank God Nigerians are free from the grip of PDP and their Affinity for Corruption.

Did I hear "GEJ Till 2019"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Clap for Your useless self.
Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by stebell(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Useless thread.

"Useless thread" and you opened it. You didn't read and pass, yu dropped a useless comment.
Janjaweeeeds, Fayose ur tormentor in chief is still around. With the combo of Wike, I bet they will become nightmares to yu peeps.

@ OP, very nice piece.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by themilanway(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Some one needs to remind these guys that the road to 2019 elections is rough,tough,slippery and curvy.

Its not about creating thousands of threads,its about the quality of these threads that matters,not this watery poo created by someone who has bleep his brains off,probably left his brains in between the thighs of a woman,could also be that the women he bleeps usually use their undies to mop his watery brain off,too bad if you ask me.

The only person who seems to create soemthing semblance to a meaningful thread,a certain"protection seeking"fellow is busy championing a useless and dead cause of"Low Niger bridge"abi na upper iweka bridge self grin grin grin grin

These guys havent realised what they signed up for.

Moronic set of people.

6 Likes

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 6:34pm On May 27, 2015
sheymoni:
Meaningful thread are not allowed to see the light of the day yet one useless thread is gaining momentum.

Op you better put your brain on 4G & comot am from sos so as to know what is going on around you. Where were you when Kashamu the drug baron claimed that bode tewonde George was the one behind his travail?
And what makes you think fayose is relevant in southwest? We don't romance with thug & drug lord
Who are the we.?
The WE that matters are those that voted him.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2015
stebell:

"Useless thread" and you opened it. You didn't read and pass, yu dropped a useless comment.
Janjaweeeeds, Fayose ur tormentor in chief is still around. With the combo of Wike, I bet they will become nightmares to yu peeps.

@ OP, very nice piece.
Buhari's inauguration on my mind.
Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 6:55pm On May 27, 2015
themilanway:
grin grin grin grin grin Some one needs to remind these guys that the road to 2019 elections is rough,tough,slippery and curvy.

Its not about creating thousands of threads,its about the quality of these threads that matters,not this watery poo created by someone who has bleep his brains off,probably left his brains in between the thighs of a woman,could also be that the women he bleeps usually use their undies to mop his watery brain off,too bad if you ask me.

The only person who seems to create soemthing semblance to a meaningful thread,a certain"protection seeking"fellow is busy championing a useless and dead cause of"Low Niger bridge"abi na upper iweka bridge self grin grin grin grin

These guys havent realised what they signed up for.

Moronic set of people.
God bless you.
Re: Kashamu's Extradition : Another APC Wild Goose Chase. by PhockPhockMan: 6:59pm On May 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari's inauguration on my mind.
Nobody is contesting with you on that.
Have it in mind that there are bumpy roads ahead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read / #kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence) / Northern Governors Promoting Alien Interest – ARG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.