Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In (15502 Views)

Ondo Governorship 2016: Court Refuses Application By Makarfi Faction / Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi / Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by papaejima1: 6:28pm On May 27, 2015
This warrior is being made to look like a pussycat by one [size=15pt]Wiked [/size]dude

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by jossyj: 6:38pm On May 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Wike 3 - Amaechi 0

Religation tins for amechi

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by jossyj: 6:40pm On May 27, 2015
This Wike is so great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by Firefire(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2015
Allahu'akbar
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by crystaliyamu20(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2015
Win big on soccer games as you enjoy the matches, get 100% fixed games, this is a screenshot of one of our winnings, get subscribed today and start winning, to subscribe contact our agent on 2348136171479
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2015
godofwar666:
Those guyz above me are sick, one of them is showthemurcert. I dont knw but thunder fires him b4 May 29

your signature is undecided
godofwar666:
Those guyz above me are sick, one of them is showthemurcert. I dont knw but thunder fires him b4 May 29

your signature is poo
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by myklangelo(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2015
Anaghi ama aka sha sha!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by Gboliwe: 7:00pm On May 27, 2015
Amaechi completely lost it the very second he signed up with APC. Even the state felt him fall. He should quietly go and rest so he can pick up whatever crumb his party will offer him

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by networkrecharg: 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
[size=30pt]94 RIVERS PEOPLE WERE KILLED FOR ......... TO BE GOVERNOR.

WHILE PEOPLE ARE EVERYDAY PRAYING FOR LONG LIFE....

94 LIFES FOR POWER, HOW MANY WILL HE USE TO STAY IN POWER........[/size]
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by Correctman0606: 7:06pm On May 27, 2015
Amaech and his supporters are exactly like the Fulanis. This apc faction in Rivers, as the northerner Fulanis have so much love for themselves alone and will not mind if all other pdp members are killed.
But one thing is clear, Amaechi was not like this. Something serious is happening to Amaechi. He is not himself.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by Realist2: 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Nature abhor vacuum. Amaechis tenure ends this Friday despite being the best Governor this state have ever had and the state must have another governor. Let Wike be sworn in and we will see if he will be able to survive the case against him in the election tribunal.

Is this Amaechi normal at all?,he conducted a sham election at Nigerian Governing Forum, a Sham election at LGAs election, he destroyed the judiciary in Rivers state.if APC and Amaechi insist on taking River state by Cruck, the aftermath would be too hot for Nigeria to bear.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by HzRF(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Nature abhor vacuum. Amaechis tenure ends this Friday despite being the best Governor this state have ever had and the state must have another governor. Let Wike be sworn in and we will see if he will be able to survive the case against him in the election tribunal.
Haha
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by HzRF(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2015
Ahmeduana:

AMAECHI, THE PENNY WISE POUND FOOLISH MAN HAS SHOOT HIMSELF IN THE LEG! THE JUSTICE YOU DENIED YOUR PEOPLE FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS BY CREEPLING JUDICIAL ACTIVITIES IN RIVER STATE, IS THE SAME JUSTICE YOU WHEN SEEKING FOR IN ANOTHER STATE, BUT FORGETTING THAT HE WHO COMES TO JUSTICE COMES WITH CLEAN MIND. AMAECHI, YOU CAN'T DEMANDS FOR WHAT CANNOT GIVE.
Don't mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by HzRF(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2015
rayopt:
*I laugh in turkish*
nobody is stoppin wike's swearing cos he isn't going to be there till 2019 for sure
Due process is all we want! And of course wike would be the governor come may 29 because no matter what the situation appears to be. .amaechi's has to leave office on that date. .
Bt sha, am awed by some pdp morons who play politics with a goat brain. .finkin only for today!
Instead of him(Wike) making plans on how to remain in his seat for atleast the first 4yrs, he his busy making empty noises over his swearing-in. . .of course, he has to be sworn in since the office will be empty so why the fuss?
I hope he last a month with his lack of focus!!!
Hw can see that ur brain is intact

U know wike won't last yet ur AMAECHI can't stop wasting his time
From abj to owerri to kano to lag who is deceiving who

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by favourelisha(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2015
Amaechi don go to hell,crying hei hei hei ara na agbazi ya ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by Dejohnbull: 7:38pm On May 27, 2015
Amaechi the enemy of the state have lost again, only God knows how many billions he paid for this

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by favourelisha(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2015
Amaechi bu ozu no na motuary
HzRF:

Don't mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by favourelisha(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2015
Rayopt monkey guy with this ur comment you be complete bargar lizard.
HzRF:

Hw can see that ur brain is intact

U know wike won't last yet ur AMAECHI can't stop wasting his time
From abj to owerri to kano to lag who is deceiving who
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by HzRF(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2015
favourelisha:
Rayopt monkey guy with this ur comment you be complete bargar lizard.

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by Dejohnbull: 8:07pm On May 27, 2015
networkrecharg:

U are blind from reality amaechi say he will not be alive to see wike become gvnr of river state, he have been killing his apc members with his tugs since after pdp primary election in rivers to stop wike and pdp, but he is not God, my advice for u if u are his apc member in rivers state make sure u lock ur gate and doors before u sleep amaechi is on rampage he will kill u and accuse pdp and wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by shammah1(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2015
I pity your daftness demdaft
Demdem:

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by shammah1(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2015
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
sheddybest:
I opened a thread today in political section on what I titled IF YOU WERE IN CHARGE. I asked an honest question that saw many objective contributions from Nairalanders. To my greatest dismay, the mod in charge of that section removed it completely. If I contradicted any NL rule, I think it's pertinent that the mod writes me via my registered email address and advise me on what to do or otherwise. This is the second time that thus has happened. I am therefore calling on well meaning Nairalanders to condemn this childish act exhibited by whichever mod did that. I see that as an insult to my mental prowess. I need an apology from whoever is responsible for this. I also demand my thread be brought back from whereever they took it to.
#BringBackMyThread
#SayNoToModInsultingActions
#YouMustActNow
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by shammah1(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2015
Prove it that it's Hon. Wike who killed them
networkrecharg:

Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by kipesco(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2015
networkrecharg:

Did he send you to do the killings?
How did u know its the Governor to be who killed the people Amaechi set up the inquiry for.
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by Bright2(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2015
Wike is the man that healed many hearts in Rivers state,Amaechi I beg you with the name of what ever you believed in to leave Wike alone,leave him for Rivers people we love him.

Amaechi leave us alone we are tired of your crafty life.
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by networkrecharg: 10:30pm On May 27, 2015
WHO KILLED 94 RIVERS PEOPLE....

Dejohnbull:
U are blind from reality amaechi say he will not be alive to see wike become gvnr of river state, he have been killing his apc members with his tugs since after pdp primary election in rivers to stop wike and pdp, but he is not God, my advice for u if u are his apc member in rivers state make sure u lock ur gate and doors before u sleep amaechi is on rampage he will kill u and accuse pdp and wike
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by Dejohnbull: 10:58pm On May 27, 2015
networkrecharg:
WHO KILLED 94 RIVERS PEOPLE....

I just give u expo amaechi is desperate if u like believe that wike kill ppl in rivers on ur own peril
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 27, 2015
Wetin carry them from Lagos go bayelsa? Men dey crase oh!
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by PecE2Make: 11:42pm On May 27, 2015
ln 2015 gubernatorial election, it was Wike vs Amechi, wike worn. Plans by Amechi to stop court from swearing in Wike on May 29, Wike worn Amechi lose. I pray apcis will continue to lose even @ the tribunal IJN Amen!
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by emmykk(m): 3:59am On May 28, 2015
Demdem:

dreamers
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by Demdem(m): 6:44am On May 28, 2015
Popemax:
we're waiting

Dont worry justice wont be delayed.
Re: Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In by Demdem(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2015
brownlord:

Retardemdem, when will you stop being a tool in the hands of politicians?

Brownfool, i dont get it. I requested that Wike should be sworn in pending when Justice is done yet u still went ahead to talk rubbish.
Has ur useless oba sworn for u again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill In Self-defence - Miyetti Allah / Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her / SERAP Wins Battle Forcing Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Details Of Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.