Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nigeria Has Failed Us....is The Time Not Ripe For Us To Try New Things? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Failed Us....is The Time Not Ripe For Us To Try New Things? (1106 Views)

2019: Time Not Ripe For Campaigns – Baraje Tells Politicians / Nigeria has finished me!! / Is Kemi Really Ripe For Finance Minister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has Failed Us....is The Time Not Ripe For Us To Try New Things? by Antivirus92(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
greetings all
before I start, I will like to make it clear that I am not a tribalist.
we have been stuck in this country for over 50 years. we kept hoping that one day things will turn good.But realistically, things keep getting worse. Nigeria was fairly better in 1988 than it was in 2001 and it keeps deteriorating with each day that passes. Nigeria is too large to be a country considering our level of civilisation. tribalism, sectionalism, corruption et al .....wtf. I will support any part of Nigeria that opts out of this marriage. can't we all see that Nigeria is not and cannot work? why deceiving our selves shouting 'let us work together to make it better'. since independence, we've been working together till date yet it isn't working. as an igboman,I support Biafra...as a concerned African.. I support odua rep and arewa. we've tried Nigeria and it failed us ....I think the time is ripe for us to try new things.
Re: Nigeria Has Failed Us....is The Time Not Ripe For Us To Try New Things? by tupem: 6:02pm On May 27, 2015
Antivirus92:
greetings all
before I start, I will like to make it clear that I am not a tribalist.
we have been stuck in this country for over 50 years. we kept hoping that one day things will turn good.But realistically, things keep getting worse. Nigeria was fairly better in 1988 than it was in 2001 and it keeps deteriorating with each day that passes. Nigeria is too large to be a country considering our level of civilisation. tribalism, sectionalism, corruption et al .....wtf. I will support any part of Nigeria that opts out of this marriage. can't we all see that Nigeria is not and cannot work? why deceiving our selves shouting 'let us work together to make it better'. since independence, we've been working together till date yet it isn't working. as an igboman,I support Biafra...as a concerned African.. I support odua rep and arewa. we've tried Nigeria and it failed us ....I think the time is ripe for us to try new things.
this is the problem! people like you!... yes you! Nigeria has failed us! is it spirits That live in Nigeria?! it is you that failed! go ahead! pour old wine in new skin! and see what you''ll get! stop whinning like a mosquito! undecided my point if you like break Nigeria into 50 parts with just one person like you in them you''ll still be whinning! a country don't make a people it's the other way round!
Re: Nigeria Has Failed Us....is The Time Not Ripe For Us To Try New Things? by PedroJP(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
tupem:
this is the problem! people like you!... yes you! Nigeria has failed us! is it spirits That live in Nigeria?! it is you that failed! go ahead! pour old wine in new skin! and see what you''ll get! stop whinning like a mosquito! undecided my point if you like break Nigeria into 50 parts with just one person like you in them you''ll still be whinning! a country don't make a people it's the other way round!

Our diversity in this country is not the type u see unity in diversity. Nigeria will break as predicted cos i believe they've seen we are making no head way with our shamble unity. Once we break, we'll tend to be homogeneous and reason alike than we are doing now. U are wat u are, i'm Igbo, Biafran and wouldn't want to change that. What is the need to pretend a Yoruba man is my brother when we are in no way one.

Nigerians want change, let's try this division and see how it works. If and only if, it didn't work fyn. Then we can decide to come back but not when one or two aren't doing well.

If Nigeria feel their interest is SS, they can try to punish us by negotiating with SS and allow Biafrans go. No, they wouldn't think about that more or less doing it cos they know the possible outcome.

In Biafra i trust
Re: Nigeria Has Failed Us....is The Time Not Ripe For Us To Try New Things? by tupem: 7:14pm On May 27, 2015
PedroJP:

Our diversity in this country is not the type u see unity in diversity. Nigeria will break as predicted cos i believe they've seen we are making no head way with our shamble unity. Once we break, we'll tend to be homogeneous and reason alike than we are doing now. U are wat u are, i'm Igbo, Biafran and wouldn't want to change that. What is the need to pretend a Yoruba man is my brother when we are in no way one.

Nigerians want change, let's try this division and see how it works. If and only if, it didn't work fyn. Then we can decide to come back but not when one or two aren't doing well.

If Nigeria feel their interest is SS, they can try to punish us by negotiating with SS and allow Biafrans go. No, they wouldn't think about that more or less doing it cos they know the possible outcome.

In Biafra i trust
do something about your trust! and let us rest!

(1) (Reply)

Caption These Pictures Of The Outgoing President: / Aisha Buhari And The Cartier Watch / Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.