Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

How It Is Easy To Discuss Others, Forgetting That We Are Not Perfect. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How It Is Easy To Discuss Others, Forgetting That We Are Not Perfect. (1260 Views)

Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How It Is Easy To Discuss Others, Forgetting That We Are Not Perfect. by Moana(f): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
I got this message on whatsapp and i decided to share it with my fellow nairalanders
A young couple moved into a new neighborhood. The next morning whilst eating breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash outside.

"That laundry is not clean" she said. "She doesn't know how to wash correctly. Perhaps she needs better laundry soap".

Her husband looked on, but remained silent. Every time the neighbour would hang laundry to dry, the young woman would make the same
comments.

About one month later, the woman was surprised to see nice clean wash on the line and said to her husband: "Look, she has learnt
how to wash correctly. I wonder who taught her this"!

The husband said: "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows"!!!

And so it is with life.

What we see when watching others depends on the purity of the window through which we look!

Easy to discuss other people, their lives and things that don't really concern us.

Yet we tend to forget- our window isn't that clean after all!!

Clean up ur window with the Word

Is34:16;2tim3:15-17;matt 4:4

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How It Is Easy To Discuss Others, Forgetting That We Are Not Perfect. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
NICE
Moana:
I got this message on whatsapp and i decided to share it with my fellow nairalanders
Re: How It Is Easy To Discuss Others, Forgetting That We Are Not Perfect. by nisot23(f): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is really true....A lot of us complain about other people's faults even when the same faults will usually be found in us too if only we look closely.
Re: How It Is Easy To Discuss Others, Forgetting That We Are Not Perfect. by Moana(f): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
mimzy:
NICE
thanks
Re: How It Is Easy To Discuss Others, Forgetting That We Are Not Perfect. by itstpia8: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: How It Is Easy To Discuss Others, Forgetting That We Are Not Perfect. by sholay2011(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nice one OP.
Re: How It Is Easy To Discuss Others, Forgetting That We Are Not Perfect. by MoonWater: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Moana:
good evening. I was going through your dairies this afternoon. So how's the work out been. It's 2018 already

(1) (Reply)

So Gay Marriage Biblically Offends You? Then You Should Read This... / Christ The First Born From The Dead / Jesus Is The Only Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.