Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! (122482 Views)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi & Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Hang Out Together [Photos] / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by MrCrackles(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2009
The whole Omotola saga is just something i cant get my head round!

I feel everything is built on a foundation of lies
!! grin
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by spikedcylinder: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

There is what we say in igbo "a ga aju onye" which means whom shall we ask?. The fact that her hysband is openly confessing to her virginity at the time of marriage suggests foul play to me. Who in his right senses come out in the public to say such a thing?. It almost sounds like they are dousing some rumour besides, her husbands confession is not a proof that she didn't have sex before they got married because the man could be lying for all I care.

What do you expect him to say? my wife na pororo when I married her?

If his wife wasn't a virgin when he married her, he didn't really have to say anything. He could have carried on the way other dudes carry on.

Come on Emeka, what sane guy would marry a woman who is not a virgin and come out to beat his chest and say "My wife is a virgin" knowing fully well that the men who have "had" her would be sniggering at him? Can you do it?
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by busybodi: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Can you think outside the box for once

nope,u should be d one looking outside d box,i still insist dat nobody owns anybody until I DO,dat as far as i am concerned is d only union God recognises in d bible,true or false
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by busybodi: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If his wife wasn't a virgin when he married her, he didn't really have to say anything. He could have carried on the way other dudes carry on.

Come on Emeka, what sane guy would marry a woman who is not a virgin and come out to beat his chest and say "My wife is a virgin" knowing fully well that the men who have "had" her would be sniggering at him? Can you do it?

abi ooo,d dude cant even say it out in public if he"s not sure,cos omotola is a public figure,and pple wouldnt  mind tarnishing her image,especially d supposed guy or guys dat slept wt her

a lot of pple have tried to spoil their marriage,but the more they try,the more they keep moving strong,i remember when one "sola" of a guy claimed to have slept wt her,after a week her husband bought her a navigator for compensation grin grin though it was later stolen from her or so sad

if aloy is telling us dat omotolas hubby can come out and say she was a virgin when he married her(even though she wasnt) then men generally are the greatest fools dis world has to produce
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2009
@OP

Sooooooooooo this was the only thing you could get out of the article shocked

Na becos of people like you junk magazine dey sell

One would think you discovered a new planet or sumfin
Shior

when you have finished crucifying her please save a few pegs for urself okay angry
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by AloyEmeka9: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2009
From your own perspective. Even if his wife was a virgin, he still shouldn't have said anything because it's juvenile and a little disrespectful to her. I don't know what's behind the story but stories like this must have triggered it. there is no telling on what went on behind scenes and why made the man make such comments. One thing is clear, no one can vouch for her virginity except her husband who is capable of saying the truth or lying depending on what they were trying to achieve.

[b]Come on Emeka, what sane guy would marry a woman who is not a virgin and come out to beat his chest and say "My wife is a virgin" [/b]knowing fully well that the men who have "had" her would be sniggering at him? Can you do it?
haven't you seen guys swearing on how good their wives can cook or how nice she is when she is actually a good for nothing woman?. Do you people live in la la land?. Omotola's virginity could be bogous because nobody is sure even if someone besides her husband come out today and claim sleeping with her, that still will not prove that her husband was lying. I don't necessarily care about her virginity because am not Dr Ekemode, all am saying is her husbands claim is preposterous and way out of line for a 21st century couple.
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by AloyEmeka9: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2009

a lot of pple have tried to spoil their marriage,but the more they try,the more they keep moving strong,i remember when one "sola" of a guy claimed to have slept wt her,after a week her husband bought her a navigator for compensation Grin Grin though it was later stolen from her or so Sad

if aloy is telling us dat omotolas hubby can come out and say she was a virgin when he married her(even though she wasnt) then men generally are the greatest fools dis world has to produce
You obviously sound like her die hard fan. I'd prefer though, you fans advise her to get a publicist and also learn how to talk in public otherwise these controversies surrounding her will never go away.

Her husband bought her a navigator for compensation, so what?. Omotola brags about everything from spending $1K on gowns to how her husband buy her "jeeps"[according to her]. She is a star, a pretty one but she's a good example of the saying, "you can take a girl away from the ghetto but can never take the ghetto away from her".
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by KarmaMod(f): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2009
Very embarrassing thread, Funmi.

Would expect this from the teenagers of the board.

She dated other men and he knew about it before he decided to make it serious and marry her. Where's the "cheating" aspect?

If anything she was smart and something most females should even follow sef, then maybe we wont have so many threads of "been together for 9 years, Im now 38 and he dumped me to marry someone else"

sheesh
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by spoilt(f): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2009
She was 16 and he was 26? shocked
I dont understand what such a grown dude will be looking for with a 16 year old child. I was once 16 and of course i thought i knew everything.I was just a shrimp afterall. grin. A 10 year gap is a lot anytime. Its more understandable if shes 26 and he 36 or she's 36 and he's 46. Not him 16 and her 6!!
It always amuses me when a girl grows up in her husband's house and shows her true color or self. Why does he act so shocked at the change? Afterall thats what she would have been like had he waited before marrying her. grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by AloyEmeka9: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2009
She was 16 and he was 26? Shocked
I dont understand what such a grown dude will be looking for with a 16 year old child. I was once 16 and of course i thought i knew everything.I was just a shrimp afterall. Grin. A 10 year gap is a lot anytime. Its more understandable[b] if shes 26 and he 36 or she's 36 and he's 46. Not him 16 and her 6!![/b]
It always amuses me when a girl grows up in her husband's house and shows her true color or self. Why does he act so shocked at the change? Afterall thats what she would have been like had he waited before marrying her.
What if she's 46 and he's 36? Won't you approve of that too for your son or brother? wink wink
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by spoilt(f): 1:01am On Feb 18, 2009
I totally would.
I married a younger man so no judgement here. wink

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by busybodi: 1:21am On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

You obviously sound like her die hard fan. I'd prefer though, you fans advise her to get a publicist and also learn how to talk in public otherwise these controversies surrounding her will never go away.

Her husband bought her a navigator for compensation, so what?. Omotola brags about everything from spending $1K on gowns to how her husband buy her "jeeps"[according to her]. She is a star, a pretty one but she's a good example of the saying, "you can take a girl away from the ghetto but can never take the ghetto away from her".

very wrong sir,so check urself out b4 jumping into conclusions,i am not omotolas fan,im only reacting on wat i saw,i"d do same if it was genevieve or other actresses

sheesh,her hubby bought her a navigator,one thing u really dont think about is dat she is a public figure and star,and little things about them will always come out,cos of their stand in the society

if she uses wat her hubby bought for her to appreicate him in public,wats d big deal?

u pple need to take a chill pill grin
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by AloyEmeka9: 1:37am On Feb 18, 2009
very wrong sir,so check urself out b4 jumping into conclusions,i am not omotolas fan,im only reacting on wat i saw,i"d do same if it was genevieve or other actresses

sheesh,her hubby bought her a navigator,one thing u really dont think about is dat she is a public figure and star,and little things about them will always come out,cos of their stand in the society

if she uses wat her hubby bought for her to appreicate him in public,wats d big deal?

u pple need to take a chill pill
Is omotala the only celebrity in Nigeria?. Do you know how many times I've read her talk one rubbish or another in an interview?. She is just an empty vessel that knows nothing but how to brag about her material wealth and husband. Check archives and her braggados and you'll understand whom you are dealing with. That alone turns me off about her and is the reason for me to conclude she's ghetto. That woman needs some education for sure.
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by busybodi: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Is omotala the only celebrity in Nigeria?. Do you know how many times I've read her talk one rubbish or another in an interview?. She is just an empty vessel that knows nothing but how to brag about her material wealth and husband. Check archives and her braggados and you'll understand whom you are dealing with. That alone turns me off about her and is the reason for me to conclude she's ghetto. That woman needs some education for sure.

d same way the news of kanu buying an estate worth 100 million naira for his wife spread out and became talk of the society,wtout the couples saying anything,or the way genevieve brags about her lux advert and how loosing a 12 million deal isnt a big deal,cos she has more than that,or the way regina askia brags about how well connected and rich she is and how d upcoming actresses cant be like her?or rita dominic bragging about how good a dresser she is and how much she spends on clothes and hates cheap stuffs cos shes got money to flaunt around to look good?

so yes shes not d only person who"s personal possesions have been exposed to the media and d country in general

i dont think u know wats called ghetto,i know a lot of rich men kids who were not raised up in ghettos but act like ghettos
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by spikedcylinder: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

From your own perspective. Even if his wife was a virgin, he still shouldn't have said anything because it's juvenile and a little disrespectful to her. I don't know what's behind the story but stories like this must have triggered it. there is no telling on what went on behind scenes and why made the man make such comments. One thing is clear, no one can vouch for her virginity except her husband who is capable of saying the truth or lying depending on what they were trying to achieve.

haven't you seen guys swearing on how good their wives can cook or how nice she is when she is actually a good for nothing woman?. Do you people live in la la land?. Omotola's virginity could be bogous because nobody is sure even if someone besides her husband come out today and claim sleeping with her, that still will not prove that her husband was lying. I don't necessarily care about her virginity because am not Dr Ekemode, all am saying is her husbands claim is preposterous and way out of line for a 21st century couple.

My point is, she was 18 when she got married and she's a celebrity. People were saying all sorts of things about her (e.g this thread) and its only her husband that can come to her defence to prove she was a virgin. If she wasn't, he wouldn't want to embarrass himself by saying she was. It doesn't make any sense to think otherwise.
Her husband's claims may seem juvenile but it might have been a last minute attempt to put marriage/career/self hurting rumours to rest, you can't blame the dude.
Its not like her being a virgin at the time stops her from cheating on her husband now or anything. . . . .  undecided
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by AloyEmeka9: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2009

d same way the news of kanu buying an estate worth 100 million naira for his wife spread out and became talk of the society,wtout the couples saying anything
,or the way genevieve brags about her lux advert and how loosing a 12 million deal isnt a big deal,cos she has more than that,or the way regina askia brags about how well connected and rich she is and how d upcoming actresses cant be like her?or rita dominic bragging about how good a dresser she is and how much she spends on clothes and hates cheap stuffs cos shes got money to flaunt around to look good?

so yes shes not d only person who"s personal possesions have been exposed to the media and d country in general

i dont think u know wats called ghetto,i know a lot of rich men kids who were not raised up in ghettos but act like ghettos
No, they are not. Neither Kanu nor his wife gave you that information , did they?. Omotola herself brags about stupid things and half of them are lies in the national dailies. It's always my husband this and that, my jeep this and that, i shop abroad etc etc. that's why i said she's ghetto. Can you compare genevive's interview with Omotola's?. They are not even close, abeg.
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by AloyEmeka9: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2009
My point is, she was 18 when she got married and she's a celebrity. People were saying all sorts of things about her (e.g this thread) and its only her husband that can come to her defence to prove she was a virgin. If she wasn't, he wouldn't want to embarrass himself by saying she was. It doesn't make any sense to think otherwise.
Her husband's claims may seem juvenile but it might have been a last minute attempt to put marriage/career/self hurting rumours to rest, you can't blame the dude.
Its not like her being a virgin at the time stops her from cheating on her husband now or anything.
People have said nastier things about celebrities worldwide. Did Okocha come out to douse the rumour that his wife gave birth to a biracial child?. He only defended it months after the story died down and that was because he was asked the same question on BBC. Did Taribo West come out to defend the rumour that he is impotent and that was why his greedy wife left him?, Did he?. That's part of the life of a celebrity. Whether Omotola was a virgin or not is not my doggone business, his husband's confession to that effect was a joke and so juvenile.

On the issue of Omotola dating another man while she was seeing her husband, unless that's how your people behave because that was an out right cheating whether sex was involved or not. if you are in  a relationship, you should put in your all and not putting one  leg in Gbenga and the other one in Kayode while waiting for whom will ask you to the altar first.

Una wey be women worry me at times. Are you more interested in marriage or a husband you love as much as he loves you?. How come you are dangling your bait and waiting for whomever gets hooked first?. If guys do that, it's cheating but if women do it, it's normal after all their bride price hasn't been paid. Ana m anu!.
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by busybodi: 3:19am On Feb 19, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

People have said nastier things about celebrities worldwide. Did Okocha come out to douse the rumour that his wife gave birth to a biracial child?. He only defended it months after the story died down and that was because he was asked the same question on BBC. Did Taribo West come out to defend the rumour that he is impotent and that was why his greedy wife left him?, Did he?. That's part of the life of a celebrity. Whether Omotola was a virgin or not is not my doggone business, his husband's confession to that effect was a joke and so juvenile.

the same way her husband defended her(omotola) when he was asked on air

when a man comes out to defend his wife,its pride and confidence he has for dat woman dat is working

now u expect a man to come out and say he's impotent dats why his wife left him abi?nna na waoooooooooooooo

pls its only okochas and omotolas husbands points dat can hold water,why didnt okocha answer "no comment" when he was asked d qstion related to his wife,if his wife had an affair outside with some other man,u think he will fool himself,and come claim dat child is his,when d real dad is out there watching,and can come say sthg against him on AIR TOO? undecided u think omotolas husbnad can come say shes a virgin,when her ex lover is out there watching and can also come say he"s a liar,cos ive slept with his wife" ? u think dis men will answer all dis qstions about their wives if they r not sure abi?

i think u need to get ur facts str8 b4 posting here
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by busybodi: 3:21am On Feb 19, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

No, they are not. Neither Kanu nor his wife gave you that information , did they?. Omotola herself brags about stupid things and half of them are lies in the national dailies. It's always my husband this and that, my jeep this and that, i shop abroad etc etc. that's why i said she's ghetto. Can you compare genevive's interview with Omotola's?. They are not even close, abeg.

if they didn't how did d news spread out in d first place? undecided

i think u spend a lot of time reading omotolas interview dan others,cos if u read other celebrities interview u will know dat they r worst than her

bragging,so if ur wife appreciates u in public as her husband,then shes bragging?
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by spikedcylinder: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

On the issue of Omotola dating another man while she was seeing her husband, unless that's how your people behave because that was an out right cheating whether sex was involved or not. if you are in  a relationship, you should put in your all and not putting one  leg in Gbenga and the other one in Kayode while waiting for whom will ask you to the altar first.

Una wey be women worry me at times. Are you more interested in marriage or a husband you love as much as he loves you?. How come you are dangling your bait and waiting for whomever gets hooked first?. If guys do that, it's cheating but if women do it, it's normal after all their bride price hasn't been paid. Ana m anu!.

Okocha still defended her didn't he? Why should it be different from Captain Ekehinde? I notice your grouse is with his defense of her virginity and not with her virginity itself.

In the context that the interview with Omotola was conducted, "dating different men" is relative.
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by ajah1(f): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2009
I think its not good to put all ur eggs in one basket.
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by busybodi: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Okocha still defended her didn't he? Why should it be different from Captain Ekehinde? I notice your grouse is with his defense of her virginity and not with her virginity itself.

In the context that the interview with Omotola was conducted, "dating different men" is relative.

abi oooooo,why didnt okocha say " no comment" when he was asked about his child and wife"s infidelity grin grin d dude defended his wife when he was asked,same way omotolas husband defended his wife when he was asked too
grin
aloy no get point joooooo cheesy
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by wunmilyn(f): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2009
but wat's the heck about her dating
as far as i am concerned it none of anybody business
the only person i think it should be affecting is her hubby, and since he is aware and even approve it

so weytin con concern abero with overload?
some people mk me sick wit the way they just post nonsense on this thread.

after all she didn't say "i was aving sex with different men before and after i got married"
and even if she does it is still none of anybody buzness

abeg just leave omosexy alone
afterall she is living a fulfilled life,
happy home,lovely kids and the most important one is her caring,loving and understanding husband. so wat else

u haters can say watever u want to say.

owu to ba wu anybody lo le fenu won sooo
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by spikedcylinder: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2009
wunmilyn:

but wat's the heck about her dating
as far as i am concerned it none of anybody business
the only person i think it should be affecting is her hubby, and since he is aware and even approve it

so weytin con concern abero with overload?
some people mk me sick wit the way they just post nonsense on this thread.

after all she didn't say "i was aving sex with different men before and after i got married"
and even if she does it is still none of anybody buzness

afterall she is living a fullfilled life,
happy home,lovely kids and the most important one is her caring,loving and understanding husband. so wat else

u haters can say watever u want to say.

owu to ba wu anybody lo le fenu won sooo

This doesn't even make any sense. If it wasn't anybody's business, it wouldn't be in the papers for all to see. undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by Raymond88(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2009
This is the celebrity section, what should we talk about if not celebrities?
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by StFunmi(f): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2009
afterall she is living a fulfilled life,
Who told you she's living a fulfilled life?. Husband, children and successful career are not part of the package but not the whole. One part missing can render the whole package useless. Omotola talks too much and part of it is because she's an uneducated braggart. Celebrities like Joke Silva has been there before her and whenever you read her interviews, she's right on the money and makes accurate statement. Telling a journalist that you were dating other men while dating your husband is foolish because it makes you an infidel. She should count herself lucky because if it were in America, the media would've made it look as if she's sleeping with the whole world. It seems most of us here do not understand the dictionary meaning of dating.

Dating is to go out with a partner for romantic purposes. So, how can she be going out with more than one partner for romantic purposes simultaneously if she's not a cheat.

Her husband comes off as a pervert too because for a 26yr old man to be dating a 16 yr old is perversion at its height. It's like they were made for each other.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by spoilt(f): 1:40am On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Who told you she's living a fulfilled life?. Husband, children and successful career are not part of the package but not the whole. One part missing can render the whole package useless. Omotola talks too much and part of it is because she's an uneducated braggart. Celebrities like Joke Silva has been there before her and whenever you read her interviews, she's right on the money and makes accurate statement. Telling a journalist that you were dating other men while dating your husband is foolish because it makes you an infidel. She should count herself lucky because if it were in America, the media would've made it look as if she's sleeping with the whole world. It seems most of us here do not understand the dictionary meaning of dating.

Dating is to go out with a partner for romantic purposes. So, how can she be going out with more than one partner for romantic purposes simultaneously if she's not a cheat.

Her husband comes off as a pervert too because for a 26yr old man to be dating a 16 yr old is perversion at its height. It's like they were made for each other.

Infidel? Infidel?!!!
Nairaland, I go die oh! grin grin
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by busybodi: 1:42am On Feb 20, 2009
spoilt:

Infidel? Infidel?!!!
Nairaland, I go die oh! grin grin

hahahhahahahhahahhahahah grin grin grin grin

@funmi

take a deep breath honey,if not u go just end up with heart attack,God forbid

d girl dey with her husband dey enjoy naw,u dey here dey vex unnecessarily for forum grin
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by KarmaMod(f): 1:43am On Feb 20, 2009
infidel ko. heathen ni.

Funmi, get a grip. She mentioned that he knew about it. Case Closed. I still maintain more girls should do the same until dude decides to be serious with his intentions
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by busybodi: 1:45am On Feb 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

infidel ko. heathen ni.

Funmi, get a grip. She mentioned that he knew about it. Case Closed. I still maintain more girls should do the same until dude decides to be serious with his intentions

hahahhahahahhahah,funmi should be thinking of hooking up with her own man and also should start thinking of having kids tongue

atleast d man waited for her to turn 18 b4 he married her,and never had sex with her until he married her

so make we hear word jare,u have tried to turn dis story upside down funmi and so far so good,na only aluminium abi na aloy ur story catch cheesy

by d way,who said shes uneducated,did she not go to yaba tech?pple ehn grin
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by MsFlorida(f): 4:48am On Feb 23, 2009
This is the way I read her statement,

She was young. He was older. He knew he wanted to be with her. She was too young to marry. During the time they were getting to know each other she was able to date other men and he knew about it. He was not her husband at the time. She said her "husband" in the statement because that is what he currently is. What was she suppose to say in the interview, "My husband who was my boyfriend at the time knew I was dating other men." Totally unnecessary.

Read wisely otherwise you are taking her statement completely out of context.
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by spikedcylinder: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2009
MsFlorida:

This is the way I read her statement,

She was young. He was older. He knew he wanted to be with her. She was too young to marry. During the time they were getting to know each other she was able to date other men and he knew about it. He was not her husband at the time. She said her "husband" in the statement because that is what he currently is. What was she suppose to say in the interview, "My husband who was my boyfriend at the time knew I was dating other men." Totally unnecessary.

Read wisely otherwise you are taking her statement completely out of context.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Dede One Day Is Dead - Puo Reports / Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.