Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) (11004 Views)

When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo) / When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel / IMAGINE!! Someone Calls You By 3.am And Ask You This Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by ireneony(f): 12:01am On May 28, 2015
standd:

Ok. Just be yourself. You will grow, you will become better, you are young and the entire universe is yours to weave your dreams on.
grazie!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 12:03am On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
never! as u can see I kept the thread alive..
initially the dude that quoted u asked one of d mod to move it to joke section and it was moved there, u can come and see how one was telling me I'm now a joke...
surprisingly my topic was move back to romance section. .

I got the last laffgrin
Sorry about that, but I think you're taking this online ish serious, does it matter if your thread was moved to jokes section or not, it still won't change the fact that you created the topic and the fact will still remain that you aired your opinion, no big deal.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by ireneony(f): 12:10am On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
Sorry about that, but I think you're taking this online ish serious, does it matter if your thread was moved to jokes section or not, it still won't change the fact that you created the topic and the fact will still remain that you aired your opinion, no big deal.
wait till u experience it...
the funniest part was I didn't mean no harm..I was only trying to catch fun cos yesterday was children's day and u guys took it that far...
I nor blame una. .
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
wait till u experience it...
the funniest part was I didn't mean no harm..I was only trying to catch fun cos yesterday was children's day and u guys took it that far...
I nor blame una. .

You wanted to have fun? Then you could've at least come up with something romantic.

Anyways goodnight, beautiful nightmares.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by agarawu23(m): 4:08am On May 28, 2015
illmatic101:

chai!! X2
oga na so cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by agarawu23(m): 4:09am On May 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
laff wan kee me hia ooo!! gringrin
leave that small girl jawe
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 6:08am On May 28, 2015
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 6:25am On May 28, 2015
standd:
A gal opened a thread, she didn't tag anyone yet they came to attack her and call her names. Btw, the thread is even a joke to make people laugh, if you don't find it funny, then why insult the Op?
Sorry Ireneony, when they call you names, just know that no one is perfect.

It seems you don't know who the op is. If you did, you would have joined them.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 6:29am On May 28, 2015
chibwike:
Gud to know....i just bumped into a vn of urs on my phone....so i decided to check on you....

Nothing much sha...am preparing to go back.

Please give me the link to the VN.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by chibwike(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Please give me the link to the VN.
How much will you pay?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 28, 2015
chibwike:
How much will you pay?
Please naw, please.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by chibwike(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Please naw, please.
Lol...Well....have been longing for an opportunity like this for a long time.....have got two favours to ask..grant them...and i'd give you the link.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 28, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...Well....have been longing for an opportunity like this for a long time.....have got two favours to ask..grant them...and i'd give you the link.

What are the 2 favours?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by chibwike(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

What are the 2 favours?
Your pic
and your digits...the one you whatsapp with..nothing much
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 28, 2015
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 7:41am On May 28, 2015
chibwike:
Your pic

Now, you're taking advantage of the little girl, right?

@Ireneony, how's the page moving? You haven't encountered any problems yet, have you?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 28, 2015
chibwike:
Your pic

Impossible. With the stress at "PO"

Your can go to hell with the damn VN.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by chibwike(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2015
laykorn:

@Ireneony, how's the page moving? You haven't encountered any problems yet, have you?
Lol...Missclassy...little girl?....ok na
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by chibwike(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Impossible. With the stress at "PO"
Your can't go to hell with the damn VN.
Lmao...ok
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by ireneony(f): 7:46am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

It seems you don't know who the op is. If you did, you would have joined them.
everyone knows u can't do without nairaland. ...with all ur countless monikers. .

keep deceiving urself grin wen u re done tell me

girlbye! if even u are a lady self
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 28, 2015
chibwike:
Lmao...ok
Sorry. I made my last comment in a feat of mild irritation. I can't honor your requests, you have to understand.
Why are you doing this naw? I just want to here what she sounds like, that's all.
Please
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by chibwike(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry. I made my last comment in a feat of mild irritation. I can't honor your requests, you have to understand.
Why are you doing this naw? I just want to here what she sounds like, that's all.
Please
do you get irritated that easily?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
everyone knows u can't do without nairaland. ...with all ur countless monikers. .

keep deceiving urself grin wen u re done tell me

girlbye! if even u are a lady self

Hey! Listen up. I never quoted you so just stay out of my way alright.

I warn you for the last time, Irene, stay out of anything that concerns me. Have I made myself clear?

Nonsense!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 28, 2015
chibwike:
do you get irritated that easily?

Sometimes. It's an anger issue.
But I am trying to curb it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by ireneony(f): 7:55am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Hey! Listen up. I never quoted you so just stay out of my way alright.

I warn you for the last time, Irene, stay out of anything that concerns me. Have I made myself clear?

Nonsense!
well this is my thread and I have to quote whoever!

u shud also try and stay out of my thread cos it concerns me...

oops! if I don't like u
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2015
iamkingzlee:
lmao!!!!! cheesy Oga you're WICKED!!!!
i Swear, This Girl Gets More Stvpid Every Day
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by chibwike(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Sometimes. It's an anger issue.
But I am trying to curb it.
Please try...anger isn't a good thing..that 'PO'..whats the meaning?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by ireneony(f): 7:58am On May 28, 2015
laykorn:

what page?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 8:02am On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
well this is my thread and I have to quote whoever!

u shud also try and stay out of my thread cos it concerns me...

oops! if I don't like u

When you create a thread, it means you have basically invited every Nairaland member to comment on it.
Every Nairalander has the right to comment on every thread except threads created in the Diary section and Moderator section.

So I can comment on your thread if I like.

By the way, I would rather a pregnant smelling pig like me than for you to like me.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by chibwike(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

When you create a thread, it means you have basically invited every Nairaland member to comment on it.
Every Nairalander has the right to comment on every thread except threads created in the Diary section and Moderator section.

So I can comment on your thread if I like.

By the way, I would rather a pregnant smelling pig like me than for you to like me.
And she stings
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 28, 2015
chibwike:
Please try...anger isn't a good thing..that 'PO'..whats the meaning?

I meant the stress sound will be on PO in im [ b]PO[/b] ssible

So if you are pronouncing it you will have something like.

im PO ( you will stress the PO sound) ssi ble.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Calls You Baby.... ( A Must See) by haibe(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
if your girlfriend still calls you 'baby', and u still sucks her boobs; Happy Children's day to you...we celebrate you. grin cheesy
don't tell me ur still angry with me about what happened 2014.. this is a new year oo embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Chat In Covenant University / Cant Help Laughing / Sense Of Humor Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.