Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

“Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja (24432 Views)

Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover / Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’ / Photos Of Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by koligs: 11:17pm On May 27, 2015
itops:

you are a very big fool to bring in patience jonnathan educational background into this.

And what are u You this freaking wannabe
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by KingTom(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2015
MKO4ever:

Mummy, don't trek to king Tom house oo, that broda is not gentle at all with his abunna
grin grin grin.
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by KingTom(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2015
Moana:
grin mention me when u get to DRC
I'm there grin
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by Moana(f): 11:38pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
I'm there grin
im almost there grin
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by eniolorunopa1: 11:49pm On May 27, 2015
O my God, I remember seeing this man running along ojuelegba bridge early May, so he was running to Abuja. God have mercy o...
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by olanshi: 4:19am On May 28, 2015
Seriously, I saw this man at Mowe about 4 weeks ago with the flag! I wanted to take pictures of him but I could not cos I was the one driving.
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by castrokins(m): 6:28am On May 28, 2015
No Sir, This Man Has Since Been Trekking. He's Attended World Trekking Events And Even Hold Records. I Watched His Documentary On Channels TV A Few Weeks Ago. He's Not On The Wagon Of The Election Trekkers

daniel9202:
2015 election marks the beginning of new way of hustling and gaining popularity... that is trekking!!!
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by KingTom(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2015
Moana:
im almost there grin
Ok Bonnie grin
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by MizFrances(f): 7:03am On May 28, 2015
adeekiti:
Another Yaba left jail break grin
Lmao...as in!
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by AnnieBeyonce(f): 7:29am On May 28, 2015
Well.. It's a kinda exercise shaa..very good for his health.
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by Nayowonder: 7:55am On May 28, 2015
Lagos no far again ooo, tnk God.
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by Nzepresh(f): 8:38am On May 28, 2015
No wonder, I saw this man around area 3 junction yesterday. Hmmmmm
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 9:15am On May 28, 2015
grin
MizFrances:

Lmao...as in!
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by Cirphrank(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2015
vimi:

undecidedhow do ii start consoling yee, ndo eh
Limi joor
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by BrightValour: 11:07am On May 28, 2015
If it's really true dat the man treked 4rm Lagos to Abuja,dat means he is a man of bravery and courage,but Nigerians dis days can manipulate anything jst 2 be honoured.
Re: “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja by lisnitch(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2015
this man is 100% sure ,just tell him montee directed you to him ,he'll sell to you at a discount price: https://m.facebook.com/fixmatches1992?refid=12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Incredible Woman: Story Of Nigeria’s First Blind Photographer / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.