Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Wonderful Throwback: See The Baggy Jeans And 1960's Iweka Upper Shoe Ubi Frankli - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wonderful Throwback: See The Baggy Jeans And 1960's Iweka Upper Shoe Ubi Frankli (1156 Views)

Lilian Esoro Shows Off The Early Surprise Birthday Gift She Got From Ubi Frankli / Wonderful Throwback: See The Baggy Jeans And 1960's Iweka Upper Shoe Ubi Frankli / Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful Throwback: See The Baggy Jeans And 1960's Iweka Upper Shoe Ubi Frankli by chinysblog: 6:52pm On May 27, 2015
The only constant thing in life is change,when
God blesses you, your looks and level wil
change authomatically.The Triple MG boss
shared this epic throwback photo on his
Instagram page this morning with the caption.
" 2002 Madonna University Matriculation.
Please be Nice with the comments TB shoes from upper iweka".
"Quick Throw Back!!!! With my sis and Bro 07"

Re: Wonderful Throwback: See The Baggy Jeans And 1960's Iweka Upper Shoe Ubi Frankli by Emmanuel247(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2015
And them be Bad guys that time ooO
Re: Wonderful Throwback: See The Baggy Jeans And 1960's Iweka Upper Shoe Ubi Frankli by Airforce1(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2015
i'm forcing myself to hold back these laughter Walahi cheesy cheesy
Re: Wonderful Throwback: See The Baggy Jeans And 1960's Iweka Upper Shoe Ubi Frankli by Young03(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2015
Hhehehhee c swag

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Reacts Angrily After Wendy Williams Says She's Using A Surrogate / Akon Meets Kcee In Lagos Nigeria / Empire Star, Jamal Lyon Gets Wet And Wild In New Bleu Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.