Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo (37904 Views)

Dammy Krane Pictured In Studio In Maimi As He Prepares To Appear In Court / Linus Idahosa At Donald Trump's Inauguration (Photo) / P'square And Crew Digging It Out On Stage At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by tsdarkside(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=sam1234 post=32901115]ATTENTION ALL APC FAITHFULS!!

THERE ARE PLANS TO POISON GMB!!

Dear Uncle, the news today that President Goodluck Jonathan will hand over power to the President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on May 28, at a dinner and a vision by Dr. Moshood Fayemiwo relayed since April 2, 2015 from Chicago about possible food poisoning of Buhari if he visits Aso Rock, looks and sounds too coincidental for comfort.
Very instructive in Dr. Fayemiwo's vision was the fact that he said he saw clearly that Buhari will be invited to Aso Rock on the pretext of hand over ceremony, during which he will be killed. And because Buhari has not been sworn-in, which constitutionally was to take place on May 29th, therefore, Pro. Yemi Osinbajo, the Vice President-elect cannot be sworn-in to take over.
That leaves a power vacuum that will ordinarily call for interim government and Jonathan, who by now has been gathering goodwill on account of his acceptance of the election results, will be asked to fill the position.
Please Uncle, get to reach the APC hierarchy to STOP Buhari from attending the dinner. He has waited for 12 years to get to the post, 24 hours to Friday May 29th surely is not long to wait.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like 2 Shares (Un-Share) angry angry angry wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by dondigi(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2015
Faze of originality way been own the society.
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by AKPOSbaba: 7:36pm On May 27, 2015
FAZE-UP
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by may01(f): 7:37pm On May 27, 2015
Faze alone cheesy
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by fabulouskeem(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Op

That your shoe sharp like arrow
cheesy

Na dat kind shoe dem dey call KoKo grin
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Airforce1(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2015
fabulouskeem:

Na dat kind shoe dem dey call KoKo grin

cheesy
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Kolade354(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=missclasssy post=34152236][color=#000050] Fvk You
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by UncleJudax(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Who the fvck cares?
Sop, missclassless? grin

Who da hell banned me anyway?
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by bengems(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2015
Black and Yellow!...You know what's it? i think i do, and i do it Big undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 27, 2015
UncleJudax:
Sop, missclassless? grin

Who da hell banned me anyway?
Who are you
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by UncleJudax(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Who are you
I am sure you can see my handle undecided

How was it, children's day grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by muhammad23(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2015
No be dem Osas twins be that...dem don join Faze crew God dey... angry
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Sunkyphil(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2015
i go like join ur crew o e b like say una get good "assets"
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by amosamali(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Who the fvck cares?

On behalf of Nairalanders and Nigerians I hereby declare U MAD.

I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by GANJAFARMER: 7:49pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Who are you
Same old me. smiley

I gave you time to figure out this moniker, but you failed. angry
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by zexzy(f): 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
No offence o but is Faze still a musician. undecided
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by MKO4ever(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2015
Meanwhile the person wey wan do inauguration sef never reach Abuja grin
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by zeefa: 7:53pm On May 27, 2015
literarymathy:
Faze! I wonder what prompted the FG's choice of him. 9ice is their party chieftain, it would have made more sense.

9cice voice is gone. It's hard for him to really sing this days.m
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Alfred234(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2015
Pls what is Faze? undecided
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by crystaliyamu20(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2015
Win big on soccer games as you enjoy the matches, get 100% fixed games, this is a screenshot of one of our winnings, get subscribed today and start winning, to subscribe contact our agent on 2348136171479
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by favourelisha(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2015
tongue :-XThose gals guy nah india professional (abacha)snippers,pls look at their faces very well .Gum +alomo +weeds o boy u wan enter one chance.This is a spiritual konji,make faze maintain his standard,guy use ur brain not ur hair(ego).
ogorkojo:
Those gals face na wa o. Kinda confusing o. If them wan smile, make dem smile well, else, they learn how to kip their faces straight. Abi motor jam dem for face?
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by hedonistic: 7:59pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Who the fvck cares?

Dumb ho. If you don't care why did you have to click on the topic and comment? Some of you are very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Ifebazz(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2015
See those girls legs like catapult, chai. Na by force to wear short gowns? After them go dey find beauty compliments by all means. Yet all men are liars!!
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Michelbare(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2015
Nigeria don spoil finish,because of fuel n light matter Alex carry charger....

doh
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by simdam500(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2015
Faze do what u gotta do... I guess nairalander love cool artiste other than those kid guy.

*no offence*

1 Like

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by bueze046(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2015
Originality.... Na we own the society... Love this song like.....
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by PAnaceA7(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2015
ogorkojo:
Those gals face na wa o. Kinda confusing o. If them wan smile, make dem smile well, else, they learn how to kip their faces straight. Abi motor jam dem for face?
U lucky say u no worwor cool cool
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
PAnaceA7:

U lucky say u no worwor cool cool
Lol. Who tell u. I woski o
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Heineken(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Who the fvck cares?
you're Always not making sense.. Appreciate good thing sis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wears 'This Marlian Is Now A Graduate' T-shirt / How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In / Nollywood Actress Susan Peters Weds Today - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.