Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) (620 Views)

Nollywood Actresses Celebrated The Arrest Of Seun Egbegbe For Stealing Iphones I / 7 Different Ladies Celebrates National Boyfriend Day With The Same Boyfriend / How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) by Pope22(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2015
Well, there is more joy in giving than receiving..I think I do exprience the joy all the time. Am not trying to praise myself but the truth remains that when people benefit from you, you receive joy and blessings beyond your expectations.

My last post where I posted how people troop into my apartment even before the recent fuel scarcity to charge their phones daily due to lack of light in my area despite the fact that I extend my light for free to all the 9 rooms for all my neigbours living in their own respective self-contained rooms; some people were dropping some bad comments, insults and abusing some phones brought to my apartment by those who cant afford big phone (Very Bad though); some said I live in a mushin.....and so on.
Well, am a poor guy who shares the little I have with the people around me and you should do so.

Yearly during children's day (May 27th), I organise a small get-together for all the children living around my area and this year would make it the 4th time I have done that. I started staying here when I was about rounding up my undergraduate programme and now am doing my masters programme, I stil stay here because of its peaceful nature. Really, am gona miss them when I leave as I plan to leave soonest.

Even though my this year's annual little get-together for these kids wasnt as colourful as previous years because things aint so good this period as we all know, no DJ and no canopies as usual too but nevertheless, I must not disappooint my little friends because I didnt need to ask them to come before they came as kids that they are and since they expected it as usual, so I did the little I could for them and they all seemed very happy as usual. I couldnt capture or post all the pictures we took but just few.
Give to the people no matter how little, you will be blessed abundantly.

NB: For people that will find what to say...Yes, i dont live in London, the school am running my masters is not in a city, its the great UNN which we all know where it is.

I Thank God For Everything!

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) by FruityLass: 8:03pm On May 27, 2015
Children are blessings from God.
Happy children's day, dearies. May God bless you all and may God bless you too, op for showing love to them.
Re: How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) by Odirah(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2015
Pope doin gud alld time to d pple. Nice one.
Cc: Freiburger....front page nah!
Re: How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) by jamex93(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
good one

u don try
Re: How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) by Pope22(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
FruityLass:
Children are blessings from God.
Happy children's day, dearies. May God bless you all and may God bless you too, op for showing love to them.
Thanks
Re: How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) by ddaammyy(f): 8:50pm On May 27, 2015
Weldone! smiley
Re: How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) by adanduka: 9:04pm On May 27, 2015
Commendable! smiley
Re: How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) by Battery1(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2015
Front page so dat others wil emulate.
Re: How I Celebrated The Children's Day With My Little Friends (photos) by delishpot: 9:15pm On May 27, 2015
Op, you don try as ya power reach. God bless you o.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) / Strange Occurence Sighted In The Sky(pics) / 5 Intelligent Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.