Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? (3022 Views)

Whose Fault Is It If I Go To Hell? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 28, 2015
An2elect2:

Common. You said you are a child of light. What then are you hiding? Is this not supposed to be very crucial? i mean this is supposed to be your life right? Why then make your identity obscure? You are not serious!

I still maintain my initial stance that you are lying! prove me wrong if you care.
I can't change my spiritual destiny. The bible says 'whoever is redeemed has been perfected to be so frm eternity'. He said 'for this purpose I raised Pharaoh, so that I might shew forth my praise among men'. Now, I want to ask, is Pharaoh in heaven or hell now? If he's in hell, I'm bound to think he doesn't deserve to be in hell. I'm nt allowed to think to that level, 'cause a pot cannot say to the potter, 'what is this that you have made'.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Scholar8200(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2015
Daseed4:
I can't change my spiritual destiny. The bible says 'whoever is redeemed has been perfected to be so frm eternity'
Please give the book, chapter and verse for this.
He said 'for this purpose I raised Pharaoh, so that I might shew forth my praise among men'.
Judgement does not come to a nation and/or her king except their cup of iniquity has become full. Genesis 15:14 reveals that God's act with Pharaoh and Egypt was an act of justice. Just like Sodom, their cup was full and judgement came that way. I've said all these to point out to you that it is wrong to justify your belief that this is your predestination based on what was said in the verse you alluded to.
Now, I want to ask, is Pharaoh in heaven or hell now? If he's in hell, I'm bound to think he doesn't deserve to be in hell
I believe the above clarifies this..
I'm nt allowed to think to that level, 'cause a pot cannot say to the potter, 'what is this that you have made'.
When Paul wrote the passage this was paraphrased from, he made it clear that it's an assumption when he said, "what if". Paul had an issue with a thorn but he did not assume that it was his predestination but prayed and God answered him. Likewise it will be wrong to make assumptions of predestination.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by NumberOne2(m): 1:01am On May 29, 2015
OP (Daseed4), It hurts when we loose someone. If you really believe in God, you will be glad your Mum has gone to be with Him.
- You blame God for your Mums death?
- For your financial and academic woes?

Look, ideas rule the World. When I pray about finances, I dont pray for money. I have gone past that. I pray for ideas.
When praying, pray in faith or dont bother praying at all. Its not about how loud or looong you pray, its about faith.

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." - James 1:5-8

How does on grow their faith. From the Word.
"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" - Romans 10:17

Take time to study the Bible. This is the ONLY key to a successful Christian life. Personal relationship with God.
Go beyond listening to Sunday preaching or closeness to your Pastor or church Leaders. Get to know God for yourself and He will take you places you never dreamed.

DO NOT trust in ANY man (Pastor's inclusive) to help you, they will fail you. They are human. Look unto Jesus.
"Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD." - Jeremiah 17:5

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." - Hebrews 12:2

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God." - Psalms 20:7

Christianity is a Rugged and Beautiful life.

Finally, becoming a religious dropout (Atheist) is NOT God's fault. Its actually no one's fault. Its your choice. You are a FREE agent.
To you, it seems like because you have a hard life (despite all your prayers) that God has abandoned you. Well, there are folks who have suffered more and are still in the faith.

"If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small." - Proverb 24:10

PS: The above scriptures are KJV. I suggest you view them in the Amplified and other versions in better English.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Taryehmiseh(m): 1:49am On May 29, 2015
Bro, If you become an atheist,consider yourself free, You can live and survive without worshipping any gods.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 29, 2015
@Scholar8200, I'v never argued against God's word till today. I'm doing so now 'cause you challenged me. Note: I'm not willing to win this argument. Look at the following Ellicott's comentary on Roman 8.30...'Predestinate.—This is the
term which seems most to
interfere with human free-will.
Foreknowledge does not
interfere with free-will, because
the foreknowledge, though
prior in point of time, is
posterior in the order of
causation to the act of choice. A
man does not choose a certain
action because it is foreknown,
but it is foreknown because he
will choose it. Predestination
(the word is not inadequately
translated) appears to involve a
more rigorous necessity. All we
can say is that it must not be
interpreted in any sense that
excludes free-will. Free-will is a
postulate on which all the
superstructure of morals and
religion must rest. The religious
mind, looking back over the
course by which it has been
brought, sees in it
predominating the hand of God;
but however large the divine
element in salvation may be, it
must in the end be
apprehended by faith, which is
an act of free-will'. He knows that something seems wrong with the verse, tha's why he tried very hard play down what it means. Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him as righteousness. 'We are justified by faith so that no man should boast. Jesus is our righteousness'. That means sins should nt be a condemning factor as long as you believe. God called only Abram of Ur of Chaldees and subsequently labelled others in the world then 'gentiles'. He should have called all of them and let see who rejects Him. Jesus prayed that Peter's faith fails not, but let Judas to his woes. As the God Himself, He should have prayed for Judas and see if Judas would stil betray Him. Better still, an omniscient God shouldnt have called a known betrayer into His squad. God made man and expect few to follow Him and reserves the rest to languish in hell. Why did He create them in the first place since He knew nt all of them would listen to Him? If Holy Spirit(respect!) leaves a man, He never comes back. And the man is stil alive...that's unchangeable condemnation to hell while stil alive. The plan of redemption took so long till the days of Abram. Now the inhabitants of the world before redemption plan materializes were automatically condemned to hell?
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Ranchhoddas: 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
An2elect2:
This (op) sounds more like an atheist or satanist trying to discredit Christianity by coming up with some mumbo jumbo tale.

Hey!

*You have not experienced the new birth in Christ, this is very obvious in your post.

*That "church" you described is not a Christian church...why say or rather imply you are still hanging on? Waiting for?

*Okay, doctrines apart, Why didn't you consider other "churches" ? are you so dumb??who you fooling??

*And for this flimsy and moronic reasons, you should consider atheism? like seriously? you think everyone is dumb

*Try harder next time

LIES!!!
do you have comprehension madam?
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by kuss: 2:07pm On May 29, 2015
Seek to know Jesus, you have heard the word , you ve been a Christian, you know the scriptures now seek to know Jesus.for those that know him nothing shall separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 6:4-6 (KJV) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Anas09: 3:54pm On May 29, 2015
When I read this Ops, I had my suspicions that the ops is not sincere. Thank God An2elect2 spoke my mind. This guy is false.
1. Your mother raised you well as a christian: meaning you are not a Babe in christby now. You shd be mentoring young believers now.
2). Your mum whom you speak well of died. Do you think dead is the end? Psalm 116vs15; Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his Saints. So U cannot use the dead of ur Mum to draw sympathy here. Grow up.
3). You earn 10.000 as salary. Where is this your state. You lied here.
4). What is ur problem right now? That u don't ve and ur pastor gives to u or that you are made to give offering?
5). What's the name of this your church? Because going by the Tone of ur thread, you are either in Celestial church or Cherubim and Saraphim or one of those sects passing as churches.
I don't understand what you mean when u say you can't change your spiritual destiny. Has some one told you that eternally cursed? Pls why did christ die? As a christian that u claim to be, have u come across the passage of the Bible that says, if a man be in christ he is new creature..., have u read the one that says we are seated with christ in heavenly places far above principlalities and powers? You they r just words?
There's more to being in christ than being in church. You probably have been in church. Do you know you are expected to bear fruits as a beleiver? All you need is made available for you. Where r ur fruits? The Holy spirit is your helper, have u asked urself what he helps u do? He is ur guide, to what? Your teacher, what does he teach?
Listen to me carefully. You are either a fraud or you are lost. If you are lost and are willing to be found, the hand of God is out stretch waiting for u to grap it. Note that, when he graps u, he pulls u up, he doesn't come down to ur level, he pulls u up to His. Change your church, be born again, the secrets and life's principles are in the Bible, with the help of the Holy spirit you'll fine them. Join a good team or unit in ur church. Don't have a relationship wif church, have a relationshio with Christ.
The biggest principle of prosperity is giving, you obviously have a problem with that already. If u don't give, u won't receive. Not only to God but to man. GIVE. Not grudgingly but cheerfully. It works. Don't mind satan and his agents who undermine the principles of God, thereby keeping people under his clutches.
BUT in all, I have a feeling you r looking for avenue to bash God. And this is for yo,u church/God bashers. There's nothing u say or do affects or changes who he is.
Job 35:5 look up and see how high the heavens are from you, if you are a good person, what and how do thinkur good acts will affect God? And if u r evil what and how do u think ur evil acts will affect God? Weather good or bad, your activities affects you and men around you. Especially ur loved ones.
Be sincere. Call him. Not through ur pastor, or church. I mean you. And pls stop lying.

1 Like

Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 29, 2015
@Anas09, read the following... I'v never argued against God's word till today. I'm doing so now 'cause you challenged me. Note: I'm not willing to win this argument. Look at the following Ellicott's comentary on Roman 8.30...'Predestinate.—This is the term which seems most to interfere with human free-will. Foreknowledge does not interfere with free-will, because the foreknowledge, though prior in point of time, is posterior in the order of causation to the act of choice. A man does not choose a certain action because it is foreknown, but it is foreknown because he will choose it. Predestination (the word is not inadequately translated) appears to involve a more rigorous necessity. All we can say is that it must not be interpreted in any sense that excludes free-will. Free-will is a postulate on which all the superstructure of morals and religion must rest. The religious mind, looking back over the course by which it has been brought, sees in it predominating the hand of God; but however large the divine element in salvation may be, it must in the end be apprehended by faith, which is an act of free-will'. He knows that something seems wrong with the verse, tha's why he tried very hard play down what it means. Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him as righteousness. 'We are justified by faith so that no man should boast. Jesus is our righteousness'. That means sins should nt be a condemning factor as long as you believe. God called only Abram of Ur of Chaldees and subsequently labelled others in the world then 'gentiles'. He should have called all of them and let see who rejects Him. Jesus prayed that Peter's faith fails not, but let Judas to his woes. As the God Himself, He should have prayed for Judas and see if Judas would stil betray Him. Better still, an omniscient God shouldnt have called a known betrayer into His squad. God made man and expect few to follow Him and reserves the rest to languish in hell. Why did He create them in the first place since He knew nt all of them would listen to Him? If Holy Spirit(respect!) leaves a man, He never comes back. And the man is stil alive...that's unchangeable condemnation to hell while stil alive. The plan of redemption took so long till the days of Abram. Now the inhabitants of the world before redemption plan materializes were automatically condemned to hell?
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by jayriginal: 6:43pm On May 29, 2015
I feel for you OP, I truly do.

I was going to give you a wise quip from the bible about taking no heed for tomorrow and the sparrows and all that jazz (Mathew 6:34).

However I sense you are deeply troubled. All I'll advice is for you to take a practical approach. Try and acquire more skills so you can get a better job.

You're responsible for your own well being.

Be strong.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 29, 2015
jayriginal:

I was going to give you a wise quip from the bible about taking no heed for tomorrow and the sparrows and all that jazz (Mathew 6:34).

However I sense you are deeply troubled. All I'll advice is for you to take a practical approach. Try and acquire more skills so you can get a better job.

Be strong.
Thank you. Can you see these people saying this is a fictional writeup? I didnt even mention up to half of my travails in the post. I did my best to be holy and also see Jesus as my ritheousness, but still, results keep eluding me.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by jayriginal: 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
Daseed4:
Thank you. Can you see these people saying this is a fictional writeup? I didnt even mention up to half of my travails in the post. I did my best to be holy and also see Jesus as my ritheousness, but still, results keep eluding me.

I hope things work out for you soon. Pay no attention to negative people.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Great0: 12:27am On May 30, 2015
Daseed4:
My mother groomed me well, but I had experience of newbirth during an alter call of a crusade organised by my church.

Atheist believe that nothing like existence of spirit. But you experience a new birth in your church.
How can you open the same mouth you use to confess existence of Jesus and experience of new birth and say nothing like spirituality.
Remember, you gave tasted the truth, for u to fall back again, to recover is not easy.
*One thing God want to do in ur life by allowing you to pass all this is for u to have His nature(HOLINESS). I also experience such which has turn to become my testimony. After having the nature, next is ur physical wellbeing. So encourage ur self in The Lord
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2015
Anas09,You have nt replied my post where I mentioned u.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 8:59am On May 30, 2015
An2elect2, Scholar8200, I'm waiting for your response where I mentioned you above.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]@Scholar8200, Kuss, An2elect2, NumberOne2, read the following...... I'v never argued against God's word till today. I'm doing so now 'cause you challenged me. Note: I'm not willing to win this argument. Look at the following Ellicott's comentary on Roman 8.30...'Predestinate.—This is the
term which seems most to
Foreknowledge does not
brought, sees in it
must in the end be
an act of free-will'. Ellicott knows that something seems wrong with the verse, tha's why he tried very hard to play down what it means. Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him as righteousness. 'We are justified by faith so that no man should boast. Jesus is our righteousness'. That means sins should nt be a condemning factor as long as you believe. God called only Abram of Ur of Chaldees and subsequently labelled others in the world then 'gentiles'. He should have called all of them and let see who rejects Him. Jesus prayed that Peter's faith fails not, but let Judas to his woes. As the God Himself, He should have prayed for Judas and see if Judas would stil betray Him. Better still, an omniscient God shouldnt have called a known betrayer into His squad. God made man and expect few to follow Him and reserves the rest to languish in hell. Why did He create them in the first place since He knew nt all of them would listen to Him? If Holy Spirit(respect!) leaves a man, He never comes back. And the man is stil alive...that's unchangeable condemnation to hell while stil alive. The plan of redemption took so long till the days of Abram. Now the inhabitants of the world before redemption plan materializes were automatically condemned to hell?
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by frank317: 10:08am On May 30, 2015
jayriginal:

Be strong.

Lol... What is actually Gods role in our life. What kind of a loving father is he?

You Christians can't just make up ur mind can u? U just don't want to accept the reality on ground. Forcing ur imaginery god to exist and claiming he is loving and provider and all blah blah blah, but then you can open ur mouth and tell a worshiper of this loving God the he is responsible for his well being.

I can see Christians living in denial here. Some are askin him to talk to God and some are saying he is lying.

Ya all are just a delusioned and funny people. This God must be useless.

The funny things is that ur mother cannot ever come back to life. Yet Christians feel u must suffer more before your loving God comes to ur rescue.

Honestly the only thing I can tell u op is that you are just wasting ur time worshiping an imaginary being.

1 Like

Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Scholar8200(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2015
I am not on NL to win arguments myself. I have had to take a walk when other users insisted on their claims.
Daseed4:
@Scholar8200, I'v never argued against God's word till today. I'm doing so now 'cause you challenged me. Note: I'm not willing to win this argument. Look at the following Ellicott's comentary on Roman 8.30...'Predestinate.—This is the
term which seems most to
Foreknowledge does not
brought, sees in it
must in the end be
an act of free-will'.
The only thing that was foreordained or predestinated as regards man is his character. In spite of that, the predestination does not dictate to his will in other words, he can still choose another cause other than that predestinated. Now the character thus predestinated by God has an end and a consequence; that which might be chosen by man also has its end and consequence. See the following:

1.Ephesians 1:5
For He foreordained us (destined us, planned in love for us) to be adopted (revealed) as His own children through Jesus Christ, in accordance with the purpose of His will [[b]because it pleased Him and was His kind intent]—
2.Ephesians 2:10
10 For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [d]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].
The two verses above shows that all the benefits of redemption were God's original plan , not because man fell, but before man fell. God had already planned it that way. Man's fall delayed it. Christ finally came and Man was restored to the place he was before he fell and God's plan at the beginning resumes.
No where in scripture does it say that a man would be predestined for backsliding and hell!

Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him as righteousness. 'We are justified by faith so that no man should boast. Jesus is our righteousness'. That means sins should nt be a condemning factor as long as you believe.
If the highlighted is your belief then I believe we are getting close to the source of your problem! We are saved from sin not in sin. Salvation is not a passport to travel the broadway with an assurance of entering through the narrow gate! Why are we commanded:
1) to examine ourselves lest we eat the Lord's supper unworthily?
2) to watch and pray lest that day come on us unawares?
3) to walk in the Spirit else spiritual death will occur?
4) to avoid the mistake of the 5 foolish virgins?
5) to forgive others else our prayers will not be answered?
6) Why did Christ in Revelations 2:20-24, declare certain unbearable judgement on some members of a church who persisted in sin? etc
Christians today believe satan is stronger than sin hence almost every body majors on an elusive deliverance while the converse is true(satan could only get Eve and Adam after they sinned not before;we cant mitigate the deadliness of sin and be safe! Do you know the meaning of," the sting of death is sin?" Take away the sting of a bee or scorpion and it becomes powerless.

God called only Abram of Ur of Chaldees and subsequently labelled others in the world then 'gentiles'. He should have called all of them and let see who rejects Him
This is wrong! Enoch, Noah etc shows us that everybody had his chance. In fact, those two were made preachers to warn their contemporaries. Who then do we blame? God? I trow not! Job was not a Jew too. The principle of God at the OT and pre - OT times is:
34 And Peter opened his mouth and said: Most certainly and thoroughly I now perceive and understand that God shows no partiality and is no respecter of persons,
35 But in every nation he who venerates and has a reverential fear for God, treating Him with worshipful obedience and living uprightly, is acceptable to Him and [e]sure of being received and welcomed [by Him].
Acts 10:34,35 (AMP) After the coming of Christ such, eg Cornelius, was led to the Truth.

Jesus prayed that Peter's faith fails not, but let Judas to his woes.
Did you say his woes?! This was one who Jesus openly exposed to the rest as the betrayer yet no repentance. A lot of warnings were made in the open yet no repentance? This was one who after he was chosen dissembled in his heart! He was the only one that never called Jesus Lord of all the disciples. Can you prove he was not prayed for? Moses interceded repeatedly for Israel; but for two, the rest of the older generation still perished in the wilderness! Why? they repented momentarily but never forsook their darling- the sin of murmuring and already,their hearts had gone back to Egypt. Judas had problem with covetousness and repeatedly stole from the bag (the disciples and Christ knew this). He must have been confronted atimes by He Who confronted the Pharisees. He betrayed Christ as a result of his covetousness.

Better still, an omniscient God shouldnt have called a known betrayer into His squad.
Peter also betrayed but he genuinely repented, Judas did not though he had the chance- God did not strike him dead after doing what he did!
God made man and expect few to follow Him and reserves the rest to languish in hell.
Matthew 25:41 ... Begone from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels! .Prepared originally for the devil and his angels,not man. But when man chooses to follow the devil, he chooses to share his destiny then. Simple justice.

If Holy Spirit(respect!) leaves a man, He never comes back.
Pls substantiate this with scripture. What then is the story of the prodigal son teaching?! Not to pre-empt you, first back that statement with at least two references
The plan of redemption took so long till the days of Abram. Now the inhabitants of the world before redemption plan materializes were automatically condemned to hell?
Enoch, Noah,etc are examples that refute your claim. Automatically condemned to hell?! (Good its a question). No. My reply that showed the Divine principle pre-Gospel age clarifies this.

God knows our hearts (by the way, we are responsible for what goes on therein) and the inclinations of our wills as a result of the state of our hearts.

1 Like

Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by jayriginal: 1:51pm On May 30, 2015
frank317:

Lol... What is actually Gods role in our life. What kind of a loving father is he?

You Christians can't just make up ur mind can u? U just don't want to accept the reality on ground. Forcing ur imaginery god to exist and claiming he is loving and provider and all blah blah blah, but then you can open ur mouth and tell a worshiper of this loving God the he is responsible for his well being.

I can see Christians living in denial here. Some are askin him to talk to God and some are saying he is lying.

Ya all are just a delusioned and funny people. This God must be useless.

The funny things is that ur mother cannot ever come back to life. Yet Christians feel u must suffer more before your loving God comes to ur rescue.

Honestly the only thing I can tell u op is that you are just wasting ur time worshiping an imaginary being.

You're barking up the wrong tree son.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Anas09: 2:16pm On May 30, 2015
@OPs. Where you quoted me, u didn't write that. You copied ans pasted and you did the same copying and pasting by way of responding to others too.
When I reacted to ur thread, I raised issues that you have not touched in ur responds to me. Break my post down let's discuss.
Bottom-line. My quess was right. You are not a christian. You are a wolve.you are looking for avenues to scorn and disparrage. But goodluck with that.
Whatever u are or do, doesn't in the least add to or subtrack from God. What makes him god will remian that way. You have choosen ur part.
Christianity is not Islam, we don't force people to come, you come willingly because you stand to gain when u do. So, move along now.

1 Like

Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by NumberOne2(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2015
Daseed4, since you claim to have opened this topic outside your original UserName, you should be able to open up and speak the truth. Instead you ask questions which a simple study of the Bible would have show you.

You say salvation came late. Look, even if Jesus died in the time of Noah, some will still reject Him just as you are doing now. So whose fault is that? Anas09 I think you are right. This guy is a fraud.

Scholar8200:
Enoch, Noah,etc are examples that refute your claim. Automatically condemned to hell?! (Good its a question). No. My reply that showed the Divine principle pre-Gospel age clarifies this.
Thanks so much for this. You have good insight. Just what I was about to say.
I was also about to show him even the story of Jonah sent to Nineveh (non Jewish nation).
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Scholar8200(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
NumberOne2:
Daseed4, since you claim to have opened this topic outside your original UserName, you should be able to open up and speak the truth. Instead you ask questions which a simple study of the Bible would have show you.

You say salvation came late. Look, even if Jesus died in the time of Noah, some will still reject Him just as you are doing now. So whose fault is that? Anas09 I think you are right. This guy is a fraud.

I was also about to show him even the story of Jonah sent to Nineveh (non Jewish nation).
Glory to God. Actually we can't be too sure of the op. I am acquainted with one who, like John the Baptist, fell into the trap of the devil's most powerful weapon - discouragement (Not love of money, not laps of Delilah, not power and fame) and after falling have questioned everything till I could not but perceive they were really voicing thoughts suggested from without by he who shot the fiery dart in the first place. When a person persists long in that case, and folks around help drive the arrow deeper (the accuser knows how to make this happen), the result is what the op threatens.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by NumberOne2(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2015
Scholar8200:
Glory to God. Actually we can't be too sure of the op. I am acquainted with one who, like John the Baptist, fell into the trap of the devil's most powerful weapon - discouragement (Not love of money, not laps of Delilah, not power and fame) and after falling have questioned everything till I could not but perceive they were really voicing thoughts suggested from without by he who shot the fiery dart in the first place. When a person persists long in that case, and folks around help drive the arrow deeper (the accuser knows how to make this happen), the result is what the op threatens.

Yes discouragement is a strong weapon. Lots of such (discourages ones) are here on NL claiming to be Atheist.
I refer to such as "religious dropouts". You can tell by the venom with which they attack God.
Blaming God for floods, fuel scracity, plane crashes and power outages.

When I read the Bible and see great men of faith (cloud of witnesses) and how they walked with God... this scripture comes to mind.

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."
- Heb:12:1-2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Scholar8200(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2015
NumberOne2:

Yes discouragement is a strong weapon. Lots of such (discourages ones) are here on NL claiming to be Atheist.
I refer to such as "religious dropouts". You can tell by the venom with which they attack God.
Blaming God for floods, fuel scracity, plane crashes and power outages.

When I read the Bible and see great men of faith (cloud of witnesses) and how they walked with God... this scripture comes to mind.

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."
- Heb:12:1-2
Very true! And they all had their share of these things in higher intensities
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 30, 2015
Anas09:
@OPs. Where you quoted me, u didn't write that. You copied ans pasted and you did the same copying and pasting by way of responding to others too.
When I reacted to ur thread, I raised issues that you have not touched in ur responds to me. Break my post down let's discuss.
Bottom-line. My quess was right. You are not a christian. You are a wolve.you are looking for avenues to scorn and disparrage. But goodluck with that.
Whatever u are or do, doesn't in the least add to or subtrack from God. What makes him god will remian that way. You have choosen ur part.
Christianity is not Islam, we don't force people to come, you come willingly because you stand to gain when u do. So, move along now.
It was my response to Scholar. When I percieved u nid to read it, I copied it 4 u. D response shook u, admit. Bt I'm nt willing that it destroy ur faith...just to show u what destroys mine.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 30, 2015
Scholar8200:
U hav the brain, dt's why u knw my response can be termed as 'thoughts from without'. The truth is that u cnt relate perfectly wit God using ur head. Now, why is the brain given if its functions on spiritual isues are non-issues?
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Scholar8200(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2015
Daseed4:
U hav the brain, dt's why u knw my response can be termed as 'thoughts from without'. The truth is that u cnt relate perfectly wit God using ur head. Now, why is the brain given if its functions on spiritual isues are non-issues?
I'm surprised! You are not the reference. As regards the brain and spiritual issues, a lot can be said [with the heart man believes, not the head etc] but let's not derail your thread.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Orunto: 10:43am On May 31, 2015
You business is also your fault. It is the fault of us to be insane.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 31, 2015
Orunto:
You business is also your fault. It is the fault of us to be insane.
Expatiate your comment.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 31, 2015
NumberOne2:

That's what we are saying... You have the Holy Spirit and you couldn't discern if these really happened to me or that I cooked it up. I have the priviledge to pastor a branch of Winners Chapel in Iwo Zone b4 i left for NYSC. When I was about to leave, the zonal pastor asked me to give orientation to the incoming church member designated as the pastor. The very first day i took him to the house where he would be staying whenever he wanted to pass the night in the town, he misbehaved. In the storey building wit many tenants, he saw a very beautiful woman(married, but one can't know until u are told) and approached her for love. She quickly told her husband that a pastor i brought to the house 'toasted' her. If the zonal pastor(a spiritual father thousands of people are looking up to) has the Holy Spirit, would he hav brought that lecher to replace me? The news spread like wildfire and ruined the church. Next time, enquire from God what to say b4 spewing trashes.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by NumberOne2(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2015
Daseed4:
That's what we are saying... You have the Holy Spirit and you couldn't discern if these really happened to me or that I cooked it up. I have the priviledge to pastor a branch of Winners Chapel in Iwo Zone b4 i left for NYSC. When I was about to leave, the zonal pastor asked me to give orientation to the incoming church member designated as the pastor. The very first day i took him to the house where he would be staying whenever he wanted to pass the night in the town, he misbehaved. In the storey building wit many tenants, he saw a very beautiful woman(married, but one can't know until u are told) and approached her for love. She quickly told her husband that a pastor i brought to the house 'toasted' her. If the zonal pastor(a spiritual father thousands of people are looking up to) has the Holy Spirit, would he hav brought that lecher to replace me? The news spread like wildfire and ruined the church. Next time, enquire from God what to say b4 spewing trashes.

Despite the explanation by Scholar8200, you still posted your Atheist questions on another thread (including the twice on this thread). https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/566

Based on the above, is my talk still trash. You are busy re-posting your Atheist questions and accuse me of trash talk. I work with evidence. You should have thanked us and moved on or ask more questions to improve your faith instead of spreading falsehood.

The title of this thread should be changed to "Now that I am an Athesit, whose fault is it?". You are already one. I am not decieved. Good day.
Re: If I Finally Become An Atheist, Whose Fault Is It? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 31, 2015
NumberOne2:

Despite the explanation by Scholar8200, you still posted your Atheist questions on another thread (including the twice on this thread). https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/566

Based on the above, is my talk still trash. You are busy re-posting your Atheist questions and accuse me of trash talk. I work with evidence. You should have thanked us and moved on or ask more questions to improve your faith instead of spreading falsehood.

The title of this thread should be changed to "Now that I am an Athesit, whose fault is it?". You are already one. I am not decieved. Good day.
Yes, they are trashes 'cause u stil dnt believe mine is a true lif story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emergency Telephone Numbers In The Holy Quran / When Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Bible Church Was Very Young (photo) / Why Is Religious Africa Underperforming In Olympics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.