Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. (52068 Views)

Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Nobody: 9:30am On May 28, 2015
Dey Mek money?
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by VISTIN(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2015
They must be prudent guys since politicians are not changing them like WhatsApp DP.

I trust GMB will also make a good choice
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Eeser: 9:33am On May 28, 2015
chat2deen:

Buhari's ADC is LtCol ML Abubakar. He was posted as ADC to President-elect about two weeks ago!
Did you Just post a copy of an army 'restricted' signal? Man you are something else
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by 4stylz: 9:33am On May 28, 2015
He can appoint tunubu as ADC

1 Like

Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by umaryusuf(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2015
Whoever is to his ADC, most surely be TALLER than gmb himself!

The question now is, are there serving officer with such height?
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by boujaye: 9:49am On May 28, 2015
Mustay:
Chris Jemitola's face was 'popular' during OBJ's 2nd term. Like someone said, these are sensitive roles but appearing in military attire does nothing but 'remind us of our past' when you see them behind the COC at every function (re-read to understand the use of words here. It got so bad that GEJ had to adorn the military attire on different occasions. It's a 'psychological' thing; the organisation of the security service does not need much public display like SSS has done in recent times. A covert operation is the 'needful'; stop intimidating the people with these men. The shoe-throwing attack against Bush in Iraq comes to mind here.

when you become president, don't use ADC, setup your own pattern and disrupt the security protocols and see what the result will be. General Muritala breached security protocols by refusing to move with convoy, and was eventually ambushed and killed while in traffic in Ikoyi in 1976.

Not everything you criticize, broda.

1 Like

Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by alobam1: 9:51am On May 28, 2015
Mustay:
Chris Jemitola's face was 'popular' during OBJ's 2nd term. Like someone said, these are sensitive roles but appearing in military attire does nothing but 'remind us of our past' when you see them behind the COC at every function (re-read to understand the use of words here. It got so bad that GEJ had to adorn the military attire on different occasions. It's a 'psychological' thing; the organisation of the security service does not need much public display like SSS has done in recent times. A covert operation is the 'needful'; stop intimidating the people with these men. The shoe-throwing attack against Bush in Iraq comes to mind here.

That Chris Guy no dey smile at all.Even to Obasanjos Jokes when the whole Hall would be reeling with laughter..My sister and I was watching him one day and we wondered if this Guy would be talking to he's family sef..Very very professional..Both GEJs ADC,you would be wondering wetin they worry am def.Na so he go dey laugh up and down..A whole President ADC..Damm,The Guy Na one funny guy..

2 Likes

Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Urine: 9:52am On May 28, 2015
Eeser:

Did you Just post a copy of an army 'restricted' signal? Man you are something else

He's an officer.
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Gentlesniper(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Chris Jemitola i doff my hat sir...

Baba is here
call him Major General Chris Jemitola......one of my big ogas, he has my respect any time.
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by lexy2014: 9:58am On May 28, 2015
oduastates:
When are they going to discard this relic ( zombie standing behind baboon) of the military era?
As u can c from d pics, foreign heads of state also have military assistants. Its cos most heads of state are also C-in-Cs which confers on military status and priviledges
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Ymodulus: 10:01am On May 28, 2015
Urine:

He's an officer.
Eeser:

That's the only explanation. I saw the document and wonder how he got access to it. He is definitely ASB officer with higher clearance or under admin with access to fire and printed docs.

1 Like

Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by lexy2014: 10:06am On May 28, 2015
Mustay:
Actually, GEJ is d president and C-in-C. As C-in-C, he has military priviledges and status. By rank GEJ is a FIELD MARSHAL, a rank he holds across d three arms of d military that's y he wore military attire sometimes
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by galadima77(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2015
Mustay:
By the way, hope it's not part of their duties to 'arrange' the chair when the President is about to sit during functions like FEC meeting etc Another show of 'gra gra' in our polity.

I even saw that one adjusting GEJ's agbada during the last campaign....hmmm

1 Like

Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by idu1(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2015
Gentlesniper:
call him Major General Chris Jemitola......one of my big ogas, he has my respect any time.
Are u military?
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Mustay(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2015
boujaye:

when you become president, don't use ADC, setup your own pattern and disrupt the security protocols and see what the result will be. General Muritala breached security protocols by refusing to move with convoy, and was eventually ambushed and killed while in traffic in Ikoyi in 1976.

Not everything you criticize, broda.

Nah, you've got my view misconstrued. When I refer to the Bush incident, I am letting you know that when sh** happens, you see the response of security agents.

You don't need to 'show' power; just the way GMB talks about observing taffic rules, it's not about playing a Muritala, it is about applying a BRF model. . .dazall.

By the way, the braggadocio has not reduced the attack on Governors' convoys for example. Let institutions work and we'll see appreciable difference(s).
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by dljbd1(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2015
Happy Birthday Initialize cool

cc: Neckyblue Stancity cheesy

1 Like

Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by idu1(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

That's the only explanation. I saw the document and wonder how he got access to it. He is definitely ASB officer with higher clearance or under admin with access to fire and printed docs.

my guy how far?
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Gentlesniper(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2015
idu1:
Are u military?
yep, NA to be precise.
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Mentcee(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2015
naptu2:

...I wonder who Buhari's ADC will be.
why? Its obvious na. Shekau will be on hand as his ADC.
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Obipat(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2015
Mentcee:
why? Its obvious na. Shekau will be on hand as his ADC.
. Is shakau a soldier? SMH. BH is agent of PDP. Statement made by Jonathan's aide

3 Likes

Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by mbulela: 11:24am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
Please I want us to start a campaign to do away with this useless and backward military tradition that has been featuring prominently in our democracy. Our presidents appear very primitive and intoxicated by power whenever they are seen with that man in Khaki standing behind them. Can't we just have an SS guy take that place or a military man in civilian clothes as is done in civilised countries??

The figure always appears appalling to me honestly. Buhari should really consider ditching that tradition. It looks just too darn military, and "Burundish".
The dude that stands behind GEJ looks horrible unfit. Looks like one of the abuja politicians.
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by dondigi(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2015
The men behind the man. We hardly take note of them, that is if you don't try anything funny around their Oga. Thanks op
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Iceduhu(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2015
chat2deen:

Buhari's ADC is LtCol ML Abubakar. He was posted as ADC to President-elect about two weeks ago!
You absolutely right Man..You seem to be very current and highly connected...Such information comes in handy to only those very in update in th system...May God guide Them thru out the tenure...
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Christane: 11:56am On May 28, 2015
Why is it dat only army officer's are the one's appointed as ADC to the president ..can navy and air force officer's become ADC to the president?? Somebody ansa plz
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by chat2deen(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
Eeser:

Oboi! Where u see d security classification? Just assume it's a plain cipher text, ignore their particulars and just read d name, Shikenan.
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by boujaye: 12:57pm On May 28, 2015
Mustay:

Nah, you've got my view misconstrued. When I refer to the Bush incident, I am letting you know that when sh** happens, you see the response of security agents.

You don't need to 'show' power; just the way GMB talks about observing taffic rules, it's not about playing a Muritala, it is about applying a BRF model. . .dazall.

By the way, the braggadocio has not reduced the attack on Governors' convoys for example. Let institutions work and we'll see appreciable difference(s).

OK i understand where you are going. I think we are getting there gradually. Remember, the crime rate in Nigeria is horrific; boko harem, militancy, dare devil criminals every where unlike UK, US etc. Naija is still not rife for that kind of BRF model you are talking about, its for the developed world.
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Mustay(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2015
boujaye:

Naija is still not rife for that kind of BRF model you are talking about, its for the developed world.

But Lagos (the city in which BRF's model is applied) is in Nigeria
cheesy

Despite the horrendous traffic situation in the city, who will believe one can drive without the siren? Even when he stopped the Army official for riding on the BRT lane, who would have believed that can happen in Nigeria Lagos? wink
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Ymodulus: 1:23pm On May 28, 2015
idu1:
my guy how far?
Fine how are you ? Long time
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by boujaye: 1:48pm On May 28, 2015
Mustay:

But Lagos (the city in which BRF's model is applied) is in Nigeria
cheesy

Despite the horrendous traffic situation in the city, who will believe one can drive without the siren? Even when he stopped the Army official for riding on the BRT lane, who would have believed that can happen in Nigeria Lagos? wink

Has the police and military clash ended in Lagos? Have you heard about that in US, Uk, even Ghana here?

If the BRF model worked in Lagos, doesn't mean it will work every other place in Nigeria? Rivers State promulgated laws against the use of sirens and tried to enforce it, but is it working? Is it not the people that abuses it.

I am saying that Nigeria's level of civilization and maturity of its citizens is still not ripe enough.
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by tessylex(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2015
So aw will this make price of fuel come down to #87,00 per ltr
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by Mustay(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2015
boujaye:

Has the police and military clash ended in Lagos? Have you heard about that in US, Uk, even Ghana here?

If the BRF model worked in Lagos, doesn't mean it will work every other place in Nigeria? Rivers State promulgated laws against the use of sirens and tried to enforce it, but is it working? Is it not the people that abuses it.

I am saying that Nigeria's level of civilization and maturity of its citizens is still not ripe enough.

True but someone makes an effort and CHANGE begins. . .
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by boujaye: 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
Mustay:

True but someone makes an effort and CHANGE begins. . .

Agreed, but for a radical change to take place, there must be a radical revolution with the support of all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate / Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.