Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) (65444 Views)

Manda, Davido's New Atlanta-Based Girlfriend [PICS] / Davido's Daughter Imade Rides Her Little Wrangler Jeep Inside Their Mansion(pic) / Davido's Daughter Gets Another Amazing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2015
so he spent his vacation in his new home, with no bed and chair so he had to to sleep on the floor because of too much nervous,
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by nawtikid(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
To b honest, I neva knew he has a daughter
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by godoluwa(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:
its your money, your daughter, your life, your business brother

But e concern me because soon I will be famous like you
wishing u d best

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:02pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:

se oro niyen?
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:04pm On May 27, 2015
nawtikid:
the next thing na to tell us say you wan marry the daughter because of the house grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by M4gunners: 11:05pm On May 27, 2015
So you have to put it on social media so we can see it?For me this is Childish.
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by madgoat(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2015
Davido is so ugly... But why na? angry
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
keep on dreaming, don't forget to wake up
grin
airforce1 the dreamer

One day you gonn run up to me for autograph

And i would gladly sign it on your breaast

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:

even though many people mock u here, I won't mock u and I pray u fulfill ur heart desire of becoming a very big music star

AMEN !!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by Deztro(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2015
spongeisback:
I think baby mama course should be introduced in Nigerian universities...it's more lucrative than zoology.
seconded
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 27, 2015
lucky kid...
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by ireneony(f): 11:15pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:

One day you gonn run up to me for autograph

And i would gladly sign it on your breaast
how old are u again...maybe by then u will be 60grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
how old are u again...maybe by then u will be 60grin

check my profile and figure my age

I'm going to remind you of this day
grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by U2ice(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2015
Sm1 shud pls help me tell me I only need his necklace
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by benom(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2015
Lol @ grande vacation house. Congratulations though. More blessing.
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by ireneony(f): 11:26pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:

check my profile and figure my age

I'm going to remind you of this day
grin
I can see u want to be a starboy grin@dp
why don't u finish ur album before announcing it here..u don't even have a single tankless of an album..
ok! if really u are saying the truth
and I hope the sound will not be like at of ajekule local sound grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by TolaniLuv: 11:27pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Time is money bro, all dis time you are wasting on Nairaland commenting on other peoples stuff like say you no get job so, you should make use of the time in the studio . Peace
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by r33d(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2015
Spend the money when you have and while you're still alive. grin cheesy
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
I can see u want to be a starboy grin@dp
why don't u finish ur album before announcing it here..u don't even have a single tankless of an album..
ok! if really u are saying the truth
and I hope the sound will not be like at of ajekule local sound grin

I've been bussy with studies all these while

But right now, It Got to be my album or nothing

Hitting the studio june 10th

I'm dropping 3 songs on June 15th right here

Tell your friends about it
kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2015
TolaniLuv:

Time is money bro, all dis time you are wasting on Nairaland commenting on other peoples stuff like say you no get job so, you should make use of the time in the studio . Peace

I no get job according to you... but my bank account is shapeless cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by daveP(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2015
Davido is growing "parrot-neck" already. Hmm.
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by ireneony(f): 11:37pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:

I've been bussy with studies all these while

But right now, It Got to be my album or nothing

Hitting the studio june 10th

I'm dropping 3 songs on June 15th right here

Tell your friends about it
kiss
hope it will be on popular music stations like MTV, soundcity, hiptv e.t.c...
if ur music and video will be up to standard hook me upgrin
atleast mand I appear for the videogrin
didn't u know I'm a video vixen grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by TolaniLuv: 11:38pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:

I no get job according to you... but my bank account is shapeless cheesy

Personally, I no care about your fat or well curve shaped ur account is. I care about the time you are wasting on NL you should be in the studio for ya album. Btw, Give us link to a demo nah Mek we hear u small
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
hope it will be on popular music stations like MTV, soundcity, hiptv e.t.c...
if ur music and video will be up to standard hook me upgrin
atleast mand I appear for the videogrin
didn't u know I'm a video vixen
grin

is your nyansh as big as rokiatu's nyansh?
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by Moana(f): 11:43pm On May 27, 2015
nawtikid:
she is not even a month old
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by ireneony(f): 11:45pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:

is your nyansh as big as rokiatu's nyansh?
can u handle ladies with big ukwe
release ur album first before I will answer ur question. .
u should be happy I want appear in ur video if ever u will have anygrin
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:47pm On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
can u handle ladies with big ukwe
release ur album first before I will answer ur question. .
u should be happy I want appear in ur video if ever u will have any grin

you like to hype yourself grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by ireneony(f): 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:

you like to hype yourself grin
yep cos I'm prettytongue
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
yep cos I'm prettytongue

who s the gurl n your Dp?
Re: Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) by naija1stpikin: 11:56pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Wow!..wow!..wow!...

*getting there soon..

Where? Atlanta? Are you trekking there or flying (Edo airways)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / How Mad Melon Died - Mountain Black of ‘Danfo Drivers’ Music Group / DJ Cuppy's Graduation Party More Expensive Than A Brand New Lamborghini!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.