Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums (3227 Views)

7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money / I Asked For My Promotion And I Got A Transfer / Why Your Attitude Matters A Lot In Everything- See This Simple Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by rotodoseando: 9:02pm On May 27, 2015
Hi, I 'm new and I do not I place a lot in this forums, wanted to know if anyone knows how to build a bending pipe (pipe bender ) , I saw a member of the forum had an old , I wonder if you can share dimensions ( one planito ) , the pump is changed by a hydraulic jack and ready .
Thanks in advance and very good forum
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
Please go over your post again....

1 Like

Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by enoqueen: 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
rotodoseando:
Hi, I 'm new and I do not I place a lot in this forums, wanted to know if anyone knows how to build a bending pipe (pipe bender ) , I saw a member of the forum had an old , I wonder if you can share dimensions ( one planito ) , the pump is changed by a hydraulic jack and ready .

Pls re-read.
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by mastil: 9:33pm On May 27, 2015
rotodoseando:

Subsubpole
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by Ilitri(f): 9:42pm On May 27, 2015
mastil:

Subsubpole

Deportado
e ya
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by romanturbo: 9:45pm On May 27, 2015
asdasd
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by mastil: 9:47pm On May 27, 2015
romanturbo:
hahahaha its funny cause u are from carsforum hahaha yeah yeah

Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by roto2: 10:18pm On May 27, 2015
I am following closely in all forums where you nest , gathering data about you including screenshots and samples of your telematics crimes, besides contacting managers Foroparalelo I have access to your IP address which will gather and deliver as evidence in front of a judge in the case and are upheld. For now I 'll put on notice , I have enough material for empapelarte . Do not follow this path . I have taken you by the eggs champion.
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by blackpoler: 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by roto2: 10:24pm On May 27, 2015
thank mr skeltal
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by mastil: 10:33pm On May 27, 2015
What a lucky bastard, you have an awesome body. You're not fat, you're fit. What a dorsals you have, son of a bitch. Don't even think on losing weight, work on that great body you have, son of a motherfucking bitch. I'm so jealous!

Watch out your diet and use every machine on the gym. Swimming and rowing is what you need to be incredibly fit. You're a bastard, I'd like to have your same complexion. Cunt, son of a bitch, I'm so jealous. I insist on that, take care a lil bit of your diet and work harder in the gym, with that body you can be really fit, asshole.

And for all those guys that say you're fat, don't listen to 'em, they're all stick-insects that only like to suck dicks. But you, however, you're so fit, son of a bad bitch. How lucky you were with genetics.

Greetings and work hard, bastard.

A hug strong
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by romanturbo: 10:33pm On May 27, 2015
asd
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by RedMouse: 10:37pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by mastil: 10:40pm On May 27, 2015
phirst peich in mitic thread
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by ohBigPhilip: 10:40pm On May 27, 2015
mis dies
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by ohBigPhilip: 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by Panikero: 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
No one has done the POLE before, so I'll do this POLE.
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by wismichupapolla: 12:42am On May 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by mandingo69(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by Poleador: 1:29pm On May 28, 2015
Hello can we start a third position plataform?thanks!
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by AmunikeDance: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
rotodoseando:

Are you trolling? I study engineering and that looks chinese in my eyes lol
Re: Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums by EngrBouss(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
If you are in need of any software whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact me on https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics or call/WhatsApp 07087210933.

Please note every software comes with tutorial training videos.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss Out This Vocational Skills Training At Ikorodu Lagos / Wema Bank Concludes Bankers-in-training Program, Employs 69 Graduates / What Course Can I Do While Waiting For Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.