Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos (30894 Views)

Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) / Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by waliezi(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/05/gov-rotimi-amaechis-50th-birthday-pics.html?m=1
.. So it was no longer Buhari but El-Rufia.. Ameachi go pay your civil servants.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by BlackHuman(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2015
I love d simplicity of d party...No extravagance, No waste.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Eazydeek(m): 12:02am On May 28, 2015
Gejpresident:
as you betray your people and your brother,so shall God take away your Joy from now on

no peace for u amaechi

And what's should God do for you? Mr curser?
ode oshi
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by notobs: 12:52am On May 28, 2015
The Judas of Ubima, Proceed to Abuja for your 30 pieces of silver may 29th. Welcome Mr Wike the Governor Elect of rivers state who tamed amaechi upon all his noise making.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Ilekeh(f): 5:20am On May 28, 2015
The man of the hour.

I love you, Rotimi grin grin grin
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 6:04am On May 28, 2015
Gejpresident:
as you betray your people and your brother,so shall God take away your Joy from now on

no peace for u amaechi
many of you lack understanding of english. Amaechi did not betray Jonathan. Jonathan was not d one who made Amaechi a governor. Amaechi was openly against Jonathan and Jonathan was also openly against amaechi b4 amaechi even join APC. Jonathan was d first to support a Northern governor jang of Plateau state against Amaechi in Governors forum.
Amaechi did not pretend to like Jonathan and then fight him behind d scene. So there is no betrayal here. Amaechi only prefer Buhari to Jonathan.
Amaechi and Jonathan were sworn enemies. It was open enemity. so tell me what d betrayal is? So John Oyegun of edo state d APC chairman is also a betrayal? Oshiomole of Edo state is also a betrayal? Former Bayelsa governor timipriye Sylva is also a betrayal? So any SS or SE person who support Buhari is a beyrayal right? what of d plenty northerners who supported Jonathan? are they betrayals also to Buhari? i am a from edo state. i supported Buhari. so i am a betrayal?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by rossi49ja(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2015
Funny climes we live in undecided That rainbow project the 'ant of Niger Delta' just commissioned is an uncompleted one so I wonder what the hullabaloo is all about.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Utchman1: 7:29am On May 28, 2015
Long live the lion of Niger Delta.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by babylapaixlove: 7:49am On May 28, 2015
i am laughing

grin
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Jesusloveyou: 8:04am On May 28, 2015
Gejpresident:

no peace for u amaechi
haba! abi na gej betray d good people of south south, anytime i hear or see gej, i de provoke,i don't know why

1 Like

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by hopilo: 8:08am On May 28, 2015
Buhari will stop all this use of state funds to organize birthday. All waste pipes will be blocked.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Jesusloveyou: 8:15am On May 28, 2015
notobs:
The Judas of Ubima, Proceed to Abuja for your 30 pieces of silver may 29th. Welcome Mr Wike the Governor Elect of rivers state who tamed amaechi upon all his noise making.
tame by massive rigging,don't worry,we wil soon know who be who, 2months is too far for wike, but don't cry of witch hunting ooo.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Lawalemi(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2015
State money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US / Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma / APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.