Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. (42114 Views)

Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) / Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon / Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
jamoscofield:

in other news.. S/0 to all d BX in dha world
meaningundecided
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Abbasmh(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2015
Hmmmm!! Bullshit..........
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by baybeeboi: 10:26pm On May 27, 2015
vheMa:
[size=15]only 10 likes go do me on this thread[/size]smiley

aunty, election don finish and na TohPahz win.
You can now change ur signature.
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by ggrin(f): 10:27pm On May 27, 2015
vheMa:
cooperate begger undecided
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by r33d(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
The cartoon is so hilarious angry angry angry angry angry sad sad
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by jamoscofield(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
vheMa:
meaningundecided
u b m u m u
You No dey see d Logo??

Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by philcz(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2015
jamoscofield:

u
b
m
u
m
u

You No dey see d Logo??
lol i wish weed expensive like fuel then we for stop see some kind post for NL
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 27, 2015
jamoscofield:

in other news.. S/0 to all d BX in dha world
seun must be a cultist for allowing such thing on his forum

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 27, 2015
vheMa:
for what ?
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 27, 2015
baybeeboi:

aunty, election don finish and na TohPahz win.
You can now change ur signature.
for real shocked. I don't know oshocked so tohpa'z wonshocked. Chai nawa oangry wey twaci? grin
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Laridman(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2015
Na brain
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
cooperate begger undecided
now this makes you more cooperate begger. Bashing to get likesundecided
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by BeeCool15: 10:38pm On May 27, 2015
Lol! Well, let me introduce you to this very interesting site - http://thenakedconvos.com/read-tnc-guide-tnc/

That is the introduction for first-timers. Please read.
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 27, 2015
jamoscofield:
u b m u m u
You No dey see d Logo??
I guess you just bought new phone or MBundecided
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by NovusHomo(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 27, 2015
WarRLaY:
for what ?
r u liking or not?
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Lakaye: 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
Why do nairalander do go off topics
the carton is about Senator Buruji
not Biafra that are out there destroying
Nigeria name oversea
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Lakaye: 10:45pm On May 27, 2015
the carton is about Senatoor Buruji
Nigeria name oversea
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Lakaye: 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
the cartoon is about Senator Buruji
Nigeria name oversea
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
vheMa:
r u liking or not?
liked already, but I will like to know what u gonnaa use the likes for
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Dandeedadrunk(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Not funny and didn't make sense
grin
Bonapart:
Not funny and didn't make sense
drink responsibly
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by baybeeboi: 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
vheMa:
for real shocked. I don't know oshocked so tohpa'z wonshocked. Chai nawa oangry wey twaci? grin
lol.

Twa'ci is here and fine, we still d celebrate her success in quiet.
Welcome to 2day.
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by ggrin(f): 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
vheMa:
now this makes you more cooperate begger. Bashing to get likesundecided
odeangry

Alaileko
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
odeangry

Alaileko
Lolzzgrin so na you bullet Grinlipsrsealed
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by juman(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
I remember first lady patience's statement: "I will rather kill myself than commit suicide". grin grin grin
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
baybeeboi:

lol.

Twa'ci is here and fine, we still d celebrate her success in quiet.
Welcome to 2day.
angry abeg shut up,who tel u say I no knw say twaci don loosegrin tohpahz mama o,u beta concede defeat like GEJgrin looser
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by phonespecs: 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
Awoof Brekete grin.....Pay on Delivery grin

Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 27, 2015
WarRLaY:
liked already, but I will like to know what u gonnaa use the likes for
do your best and leave the restangry
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by ggrin(f): 10:57pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=vheMa post=34158420] Lolzzgrin so na yo/quote]undecided
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by baybeeboi: 11:02pm On May 27, 2015
vheMa:
angry [s]abeg shut up,who tel u say I no knw say twaci don loosegrin tohpahz mama o[/s],[s]u beta concede defeat like GEJgrin looser[/s]

that wasn't neccessary.

You musn't come first before you are considered successful.

Besides, i remember telling you in my first comment that Toh'Pahz won so i don't see any reason for the bashing.
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 27, 2015
vheMa:
do your best and leave the restangry
you have not answered my question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This True? / “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello / Hilarious Photo: Most Confused Bill-Board In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.