Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. (42113 Views)

Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) / Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon / Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:31pm On May 27, 2015
jamoscofield:
in other news.. S/0 to all d BX in dha world
Stinking axeman! angry
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 27, 2015
baybeeboi:

that wasn't neccessary.

You musn't come first before you are considered successful.

Besides, i remember telling you in my first comment that Toh'Pahz won so i don't see any reason for the bashing.
wowshocked I already love this guy,gentle,meek,cool. Gosh *blushes* I was actually looking 4 walaha,am sorry dear,u just calm me with your reply angry and to twaci,no vex just looking 4 trouble. #SorryGuyssad

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by samcofac(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2015
I'm sure if I curse PDP & Goodluck with the last curse in my mouth, it will surely come to pass. Sincerely I sensed it then but not certain then. So, fuel subsidy is a scam and kept Nigerian (especially in South-West) locked home in the whole of January, 2012.

When Jonathan came, we thought he was the Messiah, not knowing he is the real devil in Messiah's clothing. Well, devil sef no dey wear black and red again, na blazzer with tie and suit case he dey wear. Like seriously, subsidy is a scam? There is God oooo.

Funny enough, some hooligans are still saying we should vote for him for another four years enslavery. If not for God, I would have say 'He no go better for GEJ supporters'. This thing dey pain me like fresh wound

www..ng/2015/05/27/exposed-we-deceived-nigerians-nothing-like-sure-p-fund-gov-aliyu/
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by baybeeboi: 11:49pm On May 27, 2015
vheMa:
wowshocked I already love this guy,gentle,meek,cool. Gosh *blushes* I was actually looking 4 walaha,am sorry dear,u just calm me with your reply angry and to twa'ci,no vex just looking 4 trouble. #SorryGuyssad
no offences were taken in the first place.

We used to it.

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Eyepencil: 12:04am On May 28, 2015
Adekorya:
I strongly want this Buruji man to end up in USA and probably in jail

In our zone we don't protect any son from bn eating by Dog as long he deserve it.

Unlike certain region dats protecting their clueless and foolish son from bn attack.

In my region we don't ask for someone not to be probe as long as he/she deserve it.
SHUT UP! SLAVE
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by ybalogs(m): 12:41am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
This has gotta be the biggest load of crap I've read in 10years.

I mean, wtf!! What has a sinple cartoon about Kashamu got to do with Biafra
I've told him to stop taking codeine and kaikai but he wouldn't listen.
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 5:17am On May 28, 2015
Dry.
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Avalumun: 5:56am On May 28, 2015
Apart from slave trade, there is nothing worst in the history of Nigeria like PDP :oApart from slave trade, there is nothing worst in the history of Nigeria like PDP
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Avalumun: 5:59am On May 28, 2015
Apart from slave trade, there is nothing worst in the history of Nigeria like PDP
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Damikevin(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http:// tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by lekhad: 7:06am On May 28, 2015
chai! Imagine this trash happening in pdp
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Angel4lif(f): 8:01am On May 28, 2015
GOOD for him grin
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by olareed(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2015
segtak25:

source : http://streetgist.com/cartoon-the-real-reason-kashamu-won/
in indonesia,they don't need fuel...they need gun!
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2015
Abeg, who be dis Kashamu, biko?
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by 400billionman: 9:53am On May 28, 2015
I forgive kashamu

Nothing will happen to him.

Moreover his Oga thiefnibu is walking free.
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by columbus007(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
This has gotta be the biggest load of crap I've read in 10years.

I mean, wtf!! What has a sinple cartoon about Kashamu got to do with Biafra
don't mind that Back2bust hediot that's going forward 2burst to ashes, he's been dying so many times b4 his death he's such a coward mofos
Re: Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 28, 2015
pring:
Good job.
A senator elect to serve a jail term.
PDP is indeed the worst thing that has ever happened in Nigeria history.
at least they achieve somethings u shud nt condemn them although am nt a PDP fan bt very person on earth has der own gud and bad part so they tried but t was nt just enough and in d next four years never expect APC to transform Niger totally because they to have their own bad part

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This True? / “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello / Hilarious Photo: Most Confused Bill-Board In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.