Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Help:how Can I Register For Recharge Card Printing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help:how Can I Register For Recharge Card Printing (3062 Views)

How Do I Register The Name Of My Company (CAC) / How To Register and get paid in dollar / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:how Can I Register For Recharge Card Printing by Divinecosmas(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
I'm about to enter school and I dnt want to be an idle student. I'm aiming @ starting recharge card printing biz...I've read and grasped some clues but 1 thing i found difficult is how 2 get connected with those major distributors that i'll be buying PINs from.

Help plz!!
Re: Help:how Can I Register For Recharge Card Printing by djbazz(m): 3:15am On May 28, 2015
Divinecosmas:
I'm about to enter school and I dnt want to be an idle student. I'm aiming @ starting recharge card printing biz...I've read and grasped some clues but 1 thing i found difficult is how 2 get connected with those major distributors that i'll be buying PINs from.

Help plz!!

Do reach me via whatz app on 08036313537 or u drop. Urs
Re: Help:how Can I Register For Recharge Card Printing by Divinecosmas(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2015
Tnx bro
Re: Help:how Can I Register For Recharge Card Printing by djbazz(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2015
Divinecosmas:
Tnx bro

I also need info on recharge card printing do reach me if u get any link 2 it and I do same if I get
thanks
Re: Help:how Can I Register For Recharge Card Printing by afanide: 12:09am On May 30, 2015
Recharge card Printing Business is not a good option for you please.

I attended their seminar in Port-Harcourt and I register ever spending my money on that.

Mind you, after paying to learn the business, there is a software you will need to install on you computer to enable you generate codes for printing and that alone will cost you 10k for them to install it for you.

Also, this IS how it works: you spent #95.00 to print one card, you sell it at 97naira, your interest is 2naira per 100naira denomination.

I wouldn't advise my energy to go into that business. Unless you are looking at investing up to 500k and above. Else, stay away from that business.

Have you considered the stress of trekking from one location to another?

Do you have a car, bycicle, motorcycle to ease your self off the stress?

These are QUESTIONS AND THINGS YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR SELF BEFORE VENTURING INTO THIS BUSINESS.

If you reside in Port-, go to Aba Road By Woji Junction. As if you are going to slaughter, Opposite is it Customary/High Court, you will see V-M TECHNOLOGY. That you can go confirm for your self.

But mind you, they won't reveal all these secreted I have outlined here until you have paid for the seminar.

I strongly advise you go into Importation Business. As a student, you will make it Big time because every student needs a Laptop/Tablet PC/Phantom/Power Bank/ Android Phones.

MOSTLY 'LAPTOPS' it sells like magic in Campus.

I will show you where you will buy all these at a very cheap rate and sell to your fellow students with Huge Profit Margin.

Students will be begging you and outing money in your hands even before Your goods arrive.

I just graduated from UniOn so I know what an talking about. Unless you are lazy.

If you are in Port-Harcourt, I would like us to meet so I give you proper training on this. I will give you links where you can get Brand New In Carton and Never Used Windows 8 Laptops for 36,000 and and students will beg you to sell for them 75k.

You will also get 16GB ROM, 10inches Tab for 12k.

You must not be a student to do this Business. You can buy it and swell take it to School campus and sell.

You want to see SAMPLES?

Here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

You are in Port-, hit me up for your INTENSIVE TRAINING and you won't regret ever meeting me.

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: Help:how Can I Register For Recharge Card Printing by afanide: 12:11am On May 30, 2015
Divinecosmas:

Help plz!!

Are you in Port-Harcourt?
Re: Help:how Can I Register For Recharge Card Printing by Ucheaaron(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
I think This Thread will be of help to you : https://www.nairaland.com/2353067/how-generate-recharge-card-pins
Divinecosmas:

Help plz!!
Re: Help:how Can I Register For Recharge Card Printing by jblessed(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Contact me, I will send you an ebook I bought.. or you can buy on lagosairtime dot net..

(1) (Reply)

Please Patronise My Husband / Draw Beautiful Pictures Of Loved Ones On Their Special Occasions / BREAKING: Popular Market In Benin City Razed By Fire [Pics, VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.