Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? (1760 Views)

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ibroauthen(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2015
Just wish to hear romancelanders opinions about this.

Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2015
Myself...
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by dkronicle(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2015
My mili
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 27, 2015
Human life transcends all. . . I'm surprised someone would ask a question as _stupid as this.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Myself...
then d moni
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:50pm On May 27, 2015
My Hubby is the next line after God
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Cutehector(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2015
6ty6ix:

then d moni
lol den my wife...
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ibroauthen(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
How sure are u?
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 27, 2015
the money first. Besides she'll probably dumb me if I go broke

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ibroauthen(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
Human life transcends all. . . I'm surprised someone would ask a question as _stupid as this.
Mhizter are u for real?
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ibroauthen(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2015
Treyson:
the money first. Besides she'll probably dumb me if I go broke
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 27, 2015
My husband!!to hell with money and credential,i gat to save a life.
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 27, 2015
ibroauthen:

Mhizter are u for real?
Does it look like I'm joking?
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Rapsodee(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2015
simply the 10 million dollars!!! unless she get manners and very caring then I will save her.
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:59pm On May 27, 2015
ibroauthen:

How sure are u?
100 %
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by MizTyna(f): 10:00pm On May 27, 2015
10million dollars!
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 27, 2015
my husband o! (not boyfriend. because in future, him go leave me follow anoda babe)
buh that 10m dey tempting o... Kai embarassed

I must try and save both at the same time!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Cutehector(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2015
MizTyna:
10million dollars!
u may die tryn.
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ibroauthen(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
my husband o! (not boyfriend. because in future, him go leave me follow anoda babe)
buh that 10m dey tempting o... Kai embarassed

I must try and save both at the same time!!!
Bt na 1 u must choose na according to d post
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ibroauthen(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
My husband!!to hell with money and credential,i gat to save a life.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? shocked shocked shocked
Haba
I sabi ur kinds wella
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ibroauthen(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
Does it look like I'm joking?
Wetin na?
U dy vex?
Or d person wey u want save don offend u ni?
because I no know y dis anger oo
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 27, 2015
Hmm, definitely not my credentials cos u can always get them again later on.
Okay now btwn 10 million dollars nd my husband. Thinking, thinking, thinking...
Okay, tell my husband there's 10ml in that house, him go tell me' save that 10 million, don't worry ill find my way out' . So in d end, will get both my husband nd d money.
But on a serious note, ill save my husband. Who knows maybe the 10 million dollars r fake notes
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ibroauthen(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm, definitely not my credentials cos u can always get them again later on.
Okay now btwn 10 million dollars nd my husband. Thinking, thinking, thinking...
Okay, tell my husband there's 10ml in that house, him go tell me' save that 10 million, don't worry ill find my way out' . So in d end, will get both my husband nd d money.
But on a serious note, ill save my husband. Who knows maybe the 10 million dollars r fake notes
How it want take be fake?
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
ibroauthen:

How it want take be fake?
What will dat much money in cash be doing in a house?
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ibroauthen(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2015
qbd2:

What will dat much money in cash be doing in a house?
Lolz.... when it no b Naira?
U supposed know say Dollars dy portable nah
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 27, 2015
ibroauthen:

Lolz.... when it no b Naira?
U supposed know say Dollars dy portable nah
There r more dollar frauds than naira. Here they stiLl do washing, while in us badt guys got fakedollar plates
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ibroauthen(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
qbd2:

There r more dollar frauds than naira. Here they stiLl do washing, while in us badt guys got fakedollar plates
Na fake Dollars u put for house?
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by BobUg28(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:

That your hubby must be a very nice guy.Lol
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by elantraceey(f): 10:50pm On May 27, 2015
My husband , a life comes first.
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 27, 2015
elantraceey:
When did you get married?
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by ibroauthen(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
elantraceey:
Are u married?
Re: Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? by elantraceey(f): 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
When did you get married?

Not yet, I will one day, won't I?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Dat Claims U Re Dating Her Tells U This / What's Your Opinion On Break Up Sex? / How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.