Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,996 members, 7,803,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! (9452 Views)

Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . / Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! / Ladies..Could Or Would You Date Guys Who Wear Traditional Cloths?,Serrriously!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by jashar(f): 9:04am On May 28, 2015
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 12:08pm On May 28, 2015
..Guys but seriously , we realy tryn to educate by creatin this thread...why do u homebase guys honestly think females enjoy cheatin on u?...not becuz u r broke but becuz they all ways wanted to be wit a London guy...U don't belif me..THEN ASK ANY FEMALE....they cheat and will all ways cheat coz they prefa us Londoners (no oofeinse) undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by Brugo(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This guy is just too funny
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by solid3(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork:
..Guys but seriously , we realy tryn to educate by creatin this thread...why do u homebase guys honestly think females enjoy cheatin on u?...not becuz u r broke but becuz they all ways wanted to be wit a London guy...U don't belif me..THEN ASK ANY FEMALE....they cheat and will all ways cheat coz they prefa us Londoners (no oofeinse) undecided

You are in a world of your own. Hope you know what that means. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 6:12pm On May 28, 2015
solid3:

You are in a world of your own. Hope you know what that means. tongue

^^^^typical homebase guy...they usualy cant handle the trueth!! (no ofeinsse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by solid3(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^typical homebase guy...they usualy cant handle the trueth!! (no ofeinsse) undecided

Now let's face the matter bro, are you trying to tell me that most of our guys home who haven't traveled to London can't beat you guy who've been out to it when it comes to meeting and keeping a well rounded babe?

Yeah, traveling is part of learning but it doesn't end there. Your manner of approach and attitude towards ladies matters more.

Traveling to London doesn't guarantee your high self esteem or make you a millionaire.

You need to change your mentality ASAP or better still get brain washed the right way. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 10:47pm On May 28, 2015
solid3:

Now let's face the matter bro, are you trying to tell me that most of our guys home who haven't traveled to London can't beat you guy who've been out to it when it comes to meeting and keeping a well rounded babe?

Yeah, traveling is part of learning but it doesn't end there. Your manner of approach and attitude towards ladies matters more.

Traveling to London doesn't guarantee your high self esteem or make you a millionaire.

You need to change your mentality ASAP or better still get brain washed the right way. tongue

..YOU WANNA GO THERE??...OK LETS GO THERE....When as any homebase female ever been happy to be approached by u homebase guys??...how comes they always cheat on u people and then...why is it that we Londoner can take yor women anyday...Like it or not? huh?...PLEASE DONT MAKE ME GON ON SIR!!

..infact, ask any female who they wud choooose btw us: You in that place Nigeria or Me the Londoner? (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 10:55pm On May 28, 2015
IF HE WANNA GO THERE THEN I GO THERE:

HOMEBASE GUY TOASTING A FEMALE:
SCENARIO
Homebase Guy: Darlin. Please can I no you coz think I no u from some where. ..Darlin can I have yor nomba? (This is there favourite chatuo line)
Homebase female: huh?? ...which nomba??... F*** NO... ..... GET THE STEPPPING!!!! angry

THE LONDONER TOASTING A FEMALE:
SCENARIO:
Londoner: Hey Sugarpie, yor gloomy eyes moves like an ocean movin from River Nile while yor smile feels like the Mountain beggin for Vocano..May I have yor number?

Homebase Female: Really?? OOoooo Thank u so much & hear is my nomba. Please call me! wink

..My professional advise: Don't hate the Playa..Hate the Game!!(no oofeinse) angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by solid3(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork:

..YOU WANNA GO THERE??...OK LETS GO THERE....When as any homebase female ever been happy to be approached by u homebase guys??...how comes they always cheat on u people and then...why is it that we Londoner can take yor women anyday...Like it or not? huh?...PLEASE DONT MAKE ME GON ON SIR!!

..infact, ask any female who they wud choooose btw us: You in that place Nigeria or Me the Londoner? (no oofeinse)
angry

Well, it seems most of the women you come across who will want to dump them guy for you are low esteem girls who doesn't know what she wants.

A well rounded naija based lady who know what she wants in her man and eventually gets going with a "homebase" guy who is OK for her wouldn't jump at u cos u've been to London.

C'on guy, wake up from your dreams.

Apart from being to London and back what else does it add to you?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 11:18pm On May 28, 2015
solid3:

Well, it seems most of the women you come across who will want to dump them guy for you are low esteem girls who doesn't know what she wants.

A well rounded naija based lady who know what she wants in her man and eventually gets going with a "homebase" guy who is OK for her wouldn't jump at u cos u've been to London.

C'on guy, wake up from your dreams.

Apart from being to London and back what else does it add to you?

..BRO U WANNA GO THER AGAIN...serrriously..whjat would a female want from a homebase guy, 4real?....Serrriously...when waz the last time a homebase guy to a female to Dinner, Cinema or even sef..the most romatic move ever: TAKING HER FOR A WALK?? .. huh? undecided
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by solid3(m): 11:33pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork:
IF HE WANNA GO THERE THEN I GO THERE:

HOMEBASE GUY TOASTING A FEMALE:
SCENARIO
Homebase Guy: Darlin. Please can I no you coz think I no u from some where. ..Darlin can I have yor nomba? (This is there favourite chatuo line)
Homebase female: huh?? ...which nomba??... F*** NO... ..... GET THE STEPPPING!!!! angry

THE LONDONER TOASTING A FEMALE:
SCENARIO:
Londoner: Hey Sugarpie, yor gloomy eyes moves like an ocean movin from River Nile while yor smile feels like the Mountain beggin for Vocano..May I have yor number?

Homebase Female: Really?? OOoooo Thank u so much & hear is my nomba. Please call me! wink

..My professional advise: Don't hate the Playa..Hate the Game!!(no oofeinse) angry

There you go, so, u think that will sweep any lady off her feet right. BTW your analogy of the hombase is totlly wrong, I wouldn't go that way.

There are so many ways I've approached ladies, the circumstances determines the approach.

It could be a simple as:

Guy: Hi
Lady: Hi
Guy: I noticed you from the other side and I decided to come over and find out if you such a friendly person to have a little chat with. Iyk is my name, you?
Lady: Lillian
#small talks
Guy: I never knew u such an interesting lady to b with, I'll like to have some more stimulating conversations with you some other time, if you don't mind can I have your number?
Lady: sure 08030050044

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 11:35pm On May 28, 2015
solid3:

There you go, so, u think that will sweep any lady off her feet right. BTW your analogy of the hombase is totlly wrong, I wouldn't go that way.

There are so many ways I've approached ladies, the circumstances determines the approach.

It could be a simple as:

Guy: I noticed you from the other side and I decided to come over and find out if you such a friendly person to have a little chat with. Iyk is my name, you?
#small talks
Guy: I never knew u such an interesting lady to b with, I'll like to have some more stimulating conversations with you some other time, if you don't mind can I have your number?

angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 11:38pm On May 28, 2015
solid3:

It could be a simple as:

#small talks

,,,bro..no oofeinse but since when did u homebase guys started chattin up females with English grammar?...don't u normaly chase them with piegeon English?... Serrriously and no joke...which website did u get that chat up line from? (no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by spongeisback: 11:45pm On May 28, 2015
Buhari will jail this guy soon for being a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by solid3(m): 11:49pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork:

..BRO U WANNA GO THER AGAIN...serrriously..whjat would a female want from a homebase guy, 4real?....Serrriously...when waz the last time a homebase guy to a female to Dinner, Cinema or even sef..the most romatic move ever: TAKING HER FOR A WALK?? .. huh? undecided

Guy, I need to at this point ask some pertinent questions:

Where are u from?
When last did u visit naira?
Where did u reside at when u in naija if at all u outside d country.
Did you just say all u just said? Like seriously.

I keep a low profile, got plenty pix of me n outting with babes.

Check my signature.

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by solid3(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork:

,,,bro..no oofeinse but since when did u homebase guys started chattin up females with English grammar?...don't u normaly chase them with piegeon English?... Serrriously and no joke...which website did u get that chat up line from? (no oofense) angry

Now I know u just out for the jokes. Sure u had a nice time.

I've got work to do.

Lerra. wink
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork my guy, the Londoner...no ofeenseeeeee!!!
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 11:56pm On May 28, 2015
solid3:

Guy, I need to at this point ask some pertinent questions:

Where are u from?
When last did u visit naira?
Where did u reside at when u in naija if at all u outside d country.
Did you just say all u just said? Like seriously.

I keep a low profile, got plenty pix of me n outting with babes.

Check my signature.

..ok..so u sell computers in lagos and this means u can afford to take women out on dates?...you homebase guys take women out ridin Okada and then u expect them to be loyal and not to want to sleep wit a London guy??.. I was in Nigeria juss in feburay at Some junkyard called IKOYI and I was not impressed.....The only thing nice about my stayin in Nigeria was the 5 bed room Mansion with out door swimming pool and Mini GYM I waz stayn in....and gues wot..I slept wit 2 married women who wanted to taste a Londoner. (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by solid3(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

..ok..so u sell computers in lagos and this means u can afford to take women out on dates?...you homebase guys take women out ridin Okada and then u expect them to be loyal and not to want to sleep wit a London guy??.. I was in Nigeria juss in feburay at Some junkyard called IKOYI and I was not impressed.....The only thing nice about my stayin in Nigeria was the 5 bed room Mansion with out door swimming pool and Mini GYM I waz stayn in....and gues wot..I slept wit 2 married women who wanted to taste a Londoner. (REAL TALK) angry

Guy u see ya sef, only London guy can take a woman out. Na u get your data n phone so u can say anything u like about ur fada land. As for those ladies, na them know wetin them carry u do.

As for me and the ladies I roll wif as well as NL babes reading this, we know our self worth and don't get tripped and loose our values and esteem by a meer "londoner".
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 4:22pm On May 31, 2015
..but surreously..how do homebase guys expect femaless to take them serious when 99'9% of them look like basket mouth? (No ofference) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by snadguy007(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
Cork!!!!! ... Your time is up cos change is here. So its either you change willingly or forcefully. We can't tolerate you any longer.
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 10:07pm On May 31, 2015
snadguy007:
Cork!!!!! ... Your time is up cos change is here. So its either you change willingly or forcefully. We can't tolerate you any longer.

...do I no u? ... R u lookin for work? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by tipsieoladj(m): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrCork:

...hangon...no oofeinse to the way u look on yor picture profile & am not sayn u look like Mechanic but serrriously...wher are u gooono find the moiney to take a lady out for a date??...jusss askin!!! (no ofeinse) angry
lols this oponu really cracks my ribs.. If u like call me all u care but note I live better than your whole family combined can afford.. So you can keep your fake London mumu rubbish to your self and by the am so sure haven't travelled to any other country before and for your knowledge I have being to countries around Europe America and now I and my sis re planing on visitin Asia... So you can please try and keep your dead and dry life to yo sef... No offence meant...

1 Like

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
tipsieoladj:
lols this oponu really cracks my ribs.. If u like call me all u care but note I live better than your whole family combined can afford.. So you can keep your fake London mumu rubbish to your self and by the am so sure haven't travelled to any other country before and for your knowledge I have being to countries around Europe America and now I and my sis re planing on visitin Asia... So you can please try and keep your dead and dry life to yo sef... No offence meant...

^^^STORY...bro but serrioisly..when was the last time u saw a female happy bein with a Homebase guy?...u don't believe me?... Then ask yor woman (if u hav any) who she woud choose btw me (Londoner) or u (in that place,Nigeria) (no offeeense) angry
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by jamela(f): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2015
But you live in Peckham (and even spelt it wrong). That place is one of the slums of London. I don't know why you are here trying to boost your ego with this thread. If you were so damn smart, why not get the London girls. Oh no, you can't, can you? Sorry mate, I just had to post this. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2015
jamela:
But you live in Peckham (and even spelt it wrong). That place is one of the slums of London. I don't know why you are here trying to boost your ego with this thread. If you were so damn smart, why not get the London girls. Oh no, you can't, can you? Sorry mate, I just had to post this. cheesy

^^^^see fat elepant tryn to addvise a whole Londoner who drives £28,000(cash) Range Rover spot?......so u wana compare me to those yor mechanic lookin boyfriend ther in that Nigeria? (no ofeense) undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2015
..anyways bak to the serrrioous thread before bein eudely interupred by that fat girl call jamela.....ladies,so why do u feel ashame when Homebase guys attempt to toast u? smiley
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by XavierBlue(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
MrCork:
...when people cant handle the truth they get upset....serrriously...IF YALL THINK AM LYIN..THEN ASK ANY FEMALE IF THEY WANT U HOMEBASE GUYS TO NEAR THEM....ASK!!!

...the thread is only to encourage females to be nicer to homebase guys and no giv us Londoners all tha attension....cant u people be great ful? (no oofeinse)
undecided
it seems nairaland is a den for mentally deranged fellows. (no ooofeinse) grin

XavierBlue
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
XavierBlue:
it seems nairaland is a den for mentally deranged fellows. (no ooofeinse) grin

XavierBlue

...bro..it ain't ma fault females wud choose us Londoner over u Homebase dudes ......sererruousslt...u people nid to Quit chatin up females wit pigeon English grama. It makes u look backwards (no ofeense) lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by XavierBlue(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrCork:

...bro..it ain't ma fault females wud choose us Londoner over u Homebase dudes ......sererruousslt...u people nid to Quit chatin up females wit pigeon English grama. It makes u look backwards (no ofeense) lipsrsealed
did you murder your English teacher?

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
XavierBlue:

did you murder your English teacher?

XavierBlue

...Son..fact remains I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot & I gots somtin u can only dream about.... We callit * Gorilla moiney*... Pounds Sterling smiley
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by XavierBlue(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrCork:

...Son..fact remains I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot & I gots somtin u can only dream about.... We callit * Gorilla moiney*... Pounds Sterling smiley

see this mad man o. Who are you calling your son? a picture of your car and you or you take this shiit and discard it to the dogs.

XavierBlue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / Movie: Sodom College Part 1 [18+] So Erotik!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.