Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! (9407 Views)

Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . / Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! / Ladies..Could Or Would You Date Guys Who Wear Traditional Cloths?,Serrriously!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Im a woman

...woman how?. undecided
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by Vick4rill(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2015
MrCork:
...when people cant handle the truth they get upset....serrriously...IF YALL THINK AM LYIN..THEN ASK ANY FEMALE IF THEY WANT U HOMEBASE GUYS TO NEAR THEM....ASK!!!

...the thread is only to encourage females to be nicer to homebase guys and no giv us Londoners all tha attension....cant u people be great ful? (no oofeinse)
undecided
honestly some atimes when yo open a thread l tend to wonder if you reason with ur shi.t hole.who told u. Been abroad makes u a hot cake. What will you say of the homebase who travel to different country for lucrative bussiness. I ve met some of dis so called abroad guys, who's job is to wash corpse, in the matuary or taxi.. Drivers. Go to sunderland and confirm what am saying,... ONLY GOD KNOWS WAT DIS DUDE IS DOING OVER THERE
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2015
Vick4rill:
honestly some atimes when yo open a thread l tend to wonder if you reason with ur shi.t hole.who told u. Been abroad makes u a hot cake. What will you say of the homebase who travel to different country for lucrative bussiness. I ve met some of dis so called abroad guys, who's job is to wash corpse, in the matuary or taxi.. Drivers. Go to sunderland and confirm what am saying,... ONLY GOD KNOWS WAT DIS DUDE IS DOING OVER THERE

...hav I been to London?((NO))...hav I been abroad? ((NO))...can u aford £28,000 (cash) Rover Spot? ((NO))... Can u aford to date lightskin females? ((NO)).... Do u ha moiney? ((NO))...can u Eva Eva commpete wit a Londoner? ((F*** NO))... Can u go to the kinda place I go? ((NEVER))... can u maintain a chick? ((NO).... Are we on the same levul? ((NO))...hav I eatin to day? ((NO))

.....bro plis come bak & talk to me when u hav yes ansa to all the question (no ofeeeense)
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Vick4rill:

...an victoria,b4 I 4get....can I take yor woman anytime I want? ((((YES)))...... Be nice to me & I post u £10 to buy a suit their in Nigeria!! (no ofeense) angry
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by skyfullofstars(f): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
MrCork:

...woman how?. undecided

Im a woman who would always prefer a humble man over one that prefers to boast. Having more money doesnt make superior at all. A real gentleman is the one who has the money, but doesnt show it and look down on the one that dont.

Ive nothing else to say, thank u
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by extremelygolden: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Londoner, how come your written English is so damned "corky" and your spelling, appalling.
I think I prefer homebase guys who can construct simple English! tongue
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by defendedvictim(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
extremelygolden:
Londoner, how come your written English is so damned "corky" and your spelling, appalling.
if u ain't light skin, he wouldn't probably look in ur direction u know...
No offience
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by extremelygolden: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2015
defendedvictim:
if u ain't light skin, he wouldn't probably look in ur direction u know...
No offience

I understand you jare.
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Im a woman who would always prefer a humble man over one that prefers to boast. Having more money doesnt make superior at all. A real gentleman is the one who has the money, but doesnt show it and look down on the one that dont.

Ive nothing else to say, thank u

...errrm sweeery...may I remind u that am from Pekam London & since u ask, I drive £28,000 Range ROver Spot (cash) which usualy mean when u talk to a Londoner, u show ressspect. ....and which also usualy mean I can get any woman I want (Marry or single) and that include you!!!

.. are u lightskin? (no ofeiinse)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
extremelygolden:

....see Ghana Woman talkin to a whole Londoner anyhow.....sweeery are we on the same Level or a I yor mate?...or u wanna we Londoner to those yor homebase mechanic loookin boyfriend wit Tribal mark? (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by extremelygolden: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrCork:

....see Ghana Woman talkin to a whole Londoner anyhow.....sweeery are we on the same Level or a I yor mate?...or u wanna we Londoner to those yor homebase mechanic loookin boyfriend wit Tribal mark? (no oofeinse) angry

Hahahahaha! Mr. Cork, you need CHANGE, dear
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by popweezy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrCork:

humm..wizkid to be...whose LA is OJUELEGBA..i'm watching u in HD..
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by wordbank(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dis ogogoro wey dey kill pipu never still kill op? undecided
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by skyfullofstars(f): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrCork:

...errrm sweeery...may I remind u that am from Pekam London & since u ask, I drive £28,000 Range ROver Spot (cash) which usualy mean when u talk to a Londoner, u show ressspect. ....and which also usualy mean I can get any woman I want (Marry or single) and that include you!!!

.. are u lightskin? (no ofeiinse)
angry

Im white and i do not give a fu€k what u say. Black people are so attractive, stop talking about "light skin". Nonsense
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Im white and i do not give a fu€k what u say. Black people are so attractive, stop talking about "light skin". Nonsense

...b!tch plis calm down..ama lover not a fighter..so u telln me white women & not attracted to guy who drives £28,000 (cash) range rover spot?....do u realize how many chick u f*** in a month?...yes u r white (is that not lightskin?)

....sweeery..plis don't let me pullout my 17inches loooonger *kingkong* & slap ya far wit it(no ofeense)
angry
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Don't get annoyed, just ignore, he's joking,lol
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
skyfullofstars:

^^^^chicks be getin upset coz am rich.....is it Ma fault I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot that yor man cant afford?... Was wrong wit this chicks for crist sake? undecided
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by Vick4rill(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=prof2015 post=34574756]You guys don't know a troll when you see one? Even if he is in London or wherever he might be a Macdonald staff or a cleaner somewhere. Mrcock until you can prove that you earn better than I do please shut your sh*thole of a mouth. [/quote cheesy[quote author=prof2015 post=34574756]You guys don't know a troll when you see one? Even if he is in London or wherever he might be a Macdonald staff or a cleaner somewhere. Mrcock until you can prove that you earn better than I do please shut your sh*thole of a mouth. [/quote wat did u call him bro?
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by Vick4rill(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrCork:

...hav I been to London?((NO))...hav I been abroad? ((NO))...can u aford £28,000 (cash) Rover Spot? ((NO))... Can u aford to date lightskin females? ((NO)).... Do u ha moiney? ((NO))...can u Eva Eva commpete wit a Londoner? ((F*** NO))... Can u go to the kinda place I go? ((NEVER))... can u maintain a chick? ((NO).... Are we on the same levul? ((NO))...hav I eatin to day? ((NO))

.....bro plis come bak & talk to me when u hav yes ansa to all the question (no ofeeeense)
smiley
ur father idiat
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Vick4rill:
ur father idiat

thanks!!

Cc ishilove!
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by skyfullofstars(f): 2:01am On Jun 14, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Don't get annoyed, just ignore, he's joking,lol

If thats a joke it is a disgusting one.
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
skyfullofstars:

If thats a joke it is a disgusting one.

^^ madam....you will nevar find a man on Nairaland wit yor stewgropalick attitude. Goat!! (no ofeeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrCork:
..Ladies, y*all no we Londoners have notin but love for u and we no how much u enjoy talkin to us coz we have Swagg, Moiney, Berrra cars and very good lookin...anyways...no to get distracted:

..Ladies...serrriously, Whats yor reaction when Homebase guys toast you? Do u feel like running away or u juss wanna change yor nomba or u juss wish they could automatically start lookin like we Londoners? Whats yor take on this apart from tryin to run away or change yor nomba or even sef...tell them to stay far far far far away from ya?

Mature contributions please and please please please....keep it clean (Cheers & no oofeinse)
smiley

MrCork abi Mrcock, u still dey fool yourself with this ur London fever na wah oo. How much u even get for bank or ur narrow mind dey tell u say u get to be Uk based to get money...I mean which kind work u dey do for the "so called London" ...maybe its been long since u came to naija make u see men & young boys when dey control money..i know ur type bush man & i hear say na spare parts u dey sell for east come Nl dey form UK boy...Money no dey London & even if u dey there sef i bet u never ever enter any better place there probably staying in one low cost shitty crib...see what u made me do now & i promised not to be using abusive words on my fellow NLer's..u better start mingling with better ppl there or u go old dey brag about London when time dey pass u by undecided
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
runnazz:

MrCork abi Mrcock, u still dey fool yourself with this ur London fever na wah oo. How much u even get for bank or ur narrow mind dey tell u say u get to be Uk based to get money...I mean which kind work u dey do for the "so called London" ...maybe its been long since u came to naija make u see men & young boys when dey control money..i know ur type bush man & i hear say na spare parts u dey sell for east come Nl dey form UK boy...Money no dey London & even if u dey there sef i bet u never ever enter any better place there probably staying in one low cost shitty crib...see what u made me do now & i promised not to be using abusive words on my fellow NLer's..u better start mingling with better ppl there or u go old dey brag about London when time dey pass u by undecided

...calm down son...
be nice to me & I wil post u £10 cash to by a suit ther in in Nigeria!! (no ofeense)
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrCork:

...calm down son...
be nice to me & I wil post u £10 cash to by a suit ther in in Nigeria!! (no ofeense)
angry

hahaahhahaha.see ur level? i thought as much...another lowlife punk.How can £10 buy a suit...u no even get small sense no need to waste time on u keep ur filthy 10 or use am fck those cheap hookers make konji no kill u grin grin
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
runnazz:

hahaahhahaha.see ur level? i thought as much...another lowlife punk.How can £10 buy a suit...u no even get small sense no need to waste time on u keep ur filthy 10 or use am fck those cheap hookers make konji no kill u grin grin

...can u aford to take females out for dinner?..can u aford range rover spot?..even sef,do u hav 2pair of shoe?..... Brother...goto bed!! (no ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2015
MrCork:

...can u aford to take females out for dinner?..can u aford range rover spot?..even sef,do u hav 2pair of shoe?..... Brother...goto bed!! (no ofeense) undecided

hahahaha Just been confirmed Mrcock is a mad,raving Lunatic on the loose...chaii i pity the ppl that are looking up to u sha..wasted sperm,wasted yrs,wasted breadth...do urself a favor son..drop dead or i come kill u myself!!!
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2015
runnazz:

hahahaha Just been confirmed Mrcock is a mad,raving Lunatic on the loose...chaii i pity the ppl that are looking up to u sha..wasted sperm,wasted yrs,wasted breadth...do urself a favor son..drop dead or i come kill u myself!!!

..STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 16, 2015
MrCork:

..STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!!

yeah Fck u too London rat..run to ur rat hole
Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by MrCork: 12:31am On Jun 16, 2015
runnazz:

yeah Fck u too London rat..run to ur rat hole

..WARNING..YOU WILL GET BANNED!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2015
MrCork:

..WARNING..YOU WILL GET BANNED!!

like i give a sh1t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omg See The Biggest Dick On Earth Graphic Photo / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? / What Keeps Your Relationship Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.