Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover (22136 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Lagos Federal Secretariat Ikoyi - Exclusive Photos / Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire / Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2015
Zellie:
You and your entire family are wasted sperms idi0t

Hopeless being.
Why don't you pray To God, to make you achieve 1/3 of what Buhari have achieve, instead of your hatred?

Stwpeeeed old fool.

Waisted 'sperm'
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by Nobody: 7:54am On May 28, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

The three of you are hopeless.

You are just a waisted 'sperms' kawai!

Is this how you will live your frustrated life in the next four years?
You guys better change a new 'leaf', because this agony of yours will do you no good.

Your nonentity father, his whoring mother, your miserable self, and the entire useless lineage of your accursed mother, your damned family are all wasted sperms.
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by Nobody: 7:57am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
We reject your prayer in Jesus Name!!

Nigeria will prosper and grow from strength to strength. Both the old and young, rich and poor from Banana Island to the remotest villages in the creeks of Bayelsa would testify to her prosperity.

That we declare unto this nation, in Jesus name, amen.

I guess the country hadn't been praying since 55years now?
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by stinggy(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2015
Zellie:
NIGERIA my country, GEJ my Hero, GEJ my Presido.

He fought a good fight and at the end of it, he stands tall

Posterity will be kind to GEJ!

On the contrary sir, he left nothing to remember him for.
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by Nobody: 8:27am On May 28, 2015
nice one
anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group for daily winnings in football bets, check my signature for more details.
no risk no reward
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by prospero15(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2015
Back then @school climbing d pole 2 hoist d flag was really wonderful..
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by andreme(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2015
All confam.

*in the voice of African China*
Lead us well, Govern us well, senate am well, Police well well no dey take bribe.

God help Baba
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by akpanikpe(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
"GEJ till 2019!!". Who remembers this?? cheesy
now they have remove the 0 and 1 in the equation, it Gej till 29 they mean to say. grin
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by Kayendy(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2015
With d expectations pple Hv on Buhari, pple will expect him to start working from 2moro... maybe completing one refinery tomorrow... hahahhahahahahahahaha... naija we just llack patience... in d nxt two to three yrs pple will be saying Jonathan is better dan Buhari and we will strt clamouring for anoda leader but I still wish Buhari d best of lucks cos naija has come to stay and a good nigeria is good for all of us
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by Zellie: 8:36am On May 28, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hopeless being.
Why don't you pray To God, to make you achieve 1/3 of what Buhari have achieve, instead of your hatred.

Stwpeeeed old fool.

Waisted 'sperm'
The word is 'wasted' dummie. You're just as dumb as your paymaster
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by shammah1(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2015
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by Yasirarafat: 8:48am On May 28, 2015
Zellie:
NIGERIA my country, GEJ my Hero, GEJ my Presido.

He fought a good fight and at the end of it, he stands tall

Posterity will be kind to GEJ!

#yeah he fight to be re-elected xpecially the northeast

GMB MY PRESDO
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by justjify(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2015
Wait ooh! Something is obviously missing... Where are the brooms na?
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by austinesteve(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hopeless being.
Why don't you pray To God, to make you achieve 1/3 of what Buhari have achieve, instead of your hatred.

Stwpeeeed old fool.

Waisted 'sperm'

why rendering abuses on some1 just for simply sharing his or her opinion on this forum?...this thread was not posted by u!..neither are you related to buhari.
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by executivegej: 8:58am On May 28, 2015
What happened to all your prayers and vigils in the past 40 years?
Sentimental Nigerians.

omenka:
We reject your prayer in Jesus Name!!

Nigeria will prosper and grow from strength to strength. Both the old and young, rich and poor from Banana Island to the remotest villages in the creeks of Bayelsa would testify to her prosperity.

That we declare unto this nation, in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2015
Zellie:
The word is 'wasted' dummie. You're just as dumb as your paymaster

You are clueless as you hero.
Thank goodness, the Fedora wearing drunkard is on his way back to the creeks.
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by emmasky90(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

The three of you are hopeless.

You are just a wasted 'sperms' kawai!

Is this how you will live your frustrated life in the next four years?
You guys better change a new 'leaf', because this agony of yours will do you no good.

You are the hopeless of them all, in fact you are hopeless and wretched
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by digitsolution: 9:21am On May 28, 2015
So much euphoria in the air in anticipation for tomorrow......Hope this is the change we fervently pray and hope for..................

Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by ZackiGp(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2015
IdiAmin1:
All these were going on and Buhari zoomed off to the UK.

This year alone, God knows how many times he has travelled to the UK(on first class) and later he will talk about cutting cost among public servants.

I'm impatiently waiting. undecided
Mumu like u, he has being travelling with his own hard earned money and you are here talking trash.
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by mrbillz(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2015
Baba oyoyo! Baba oyoyo!!! Installing Buhari 99.98%
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by Nobody: 9:43am On May 28, 2015
You mean ...."Flags of different countries being hoisted at Eagle Square in preparation for the inauguration of president-elect in Abuja on Wednesday"

This outgoing government sef shocked
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by MakeMoves: 9:46am On May 28, 2015
Clueless Jona would have awarded decorations in Billions of naira. make hin just dey go
Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by hamzeiy: 10:08am On May 28, 2015
jauntty:
The wind of Change is here.

I remember when some self acclaimed MYOPIC "demi-political-gods said they were going to rule for 60 years, forgetting that Power truly rests with the people.

I wish Baba well. He shuld learn from the mistakes of GEJ. Jonathan was a good man, but a very bad leader who surrounded himself with even worst praise-singers.

#Baba....pls give us
1. Light/Energy
2. Security
3. Jobs
4. And probe NNPC !!

God bless u ma gy...uve said it all...short and true

1 Like

Re: Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover by Avalumun: 10:16am On May 28, 2015
The wind of change has started blowing. Jonathan was a good man and he is still, but a very bad leader who has followers that could not help him. I pray Buhari should learn from his mistakes and take us to the Nigeria we were told exists in the womb

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi / Senate to screen Buhari’s nominees Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.