Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (10085 Views)

Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:28am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Go ahead, it's non of my fuccking business. cheesy

Sounds like jealousy!! grin
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 10:33am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
O yeah! they are better because you tell them what to do. grin

You don't have to commandeer us like that, we fuccking fucck the puccy into oblivion. grin

Yes...they are so much in treating women well! They aressweet and gentlemen. wink

why would a lady wants to be with a man who thinks toto is a punching bag?
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nature8(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes...they are so much in treating women well! They aressweet and gentlemen. wink

why would a lady wants to be with a man who thinks toto is a punching bag?

Lol..
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Mrbee21(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

(Lifting up skirt and exposed g-string as I twerk seductively)
....*codely slip my middle finger in her p***y,damn she so wet,excuse my my self as i drag chizzybaby 2 d restroom*#quickie#...grin
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by pussyphilia(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Ghanaian men rocks! grin
Same way south African babes do it better than naija babes. grin

No wonder Nigerian men now prefer southy babes. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by tosyne2much(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:
Truck.pusher Ronal.d Yoruba boy Ene.god Iplr.dge Fra.ncizy Cle.vermind Jay.bee My.nd Mr. Cork Boyni.geria
Thank God I'm not among cheesy
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 11:03am On May 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thank God I'm not among cheesy

You have been added. tongue
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 11:05am On May 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
Same way south African babes do it better than naija babes. grin

No wonder Nigerian men now prefer southy babes. tongue

Good. South African women are sexy! wink

Enjoy! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by tosyne2much(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2015
Chiam55:
The son of mark: i would end up killing him because i think he talks too much and his aggressive manner would provoke me! angry

Unibenstudent : he'd just annoy me undecided

Tonsy2much: because he's a V lipsrsealed

Did u say VIRGIN ? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 28, 2015
shocked
Pinkiedearie:
Here to read comments and bashings...

*spreads mat..
Please I wanna join u gais. I hav some kalanga water n bushmeat 4 us
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by ggrin(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2015
Kingtom sad Kingtom Kingtom angry
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 28, 2015
ggrin:
Kingtom sad Kingtom Kingtom angry
you too like this boy seff!
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by ggrin(f): 3:04pm On May 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
you too like this boy seff!
ewu! angry
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 28, 2015
Blackbett..... Hmmmm this guy is just so so wicked, like he behave insane at times.
Origin101....... He too like women...
Ggrin..... Not my type. Mrbee21.....
Talk too raw, and very childish.
Kingtom... Too familiar with the female anatomy ........
Oooh sorry i mention five....
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by ggrin(f): 3:10pm On May 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Blackbett.....
Hmmmm this guy is just so so wicked, like he behave insane at times.

Origin101.......
He too like women...

ggrin .....
Not my type.
Mrbee21.....

Talk too raw, and very childish.

Kingtom...
Too familiar with the female anatomy ........

Oooh sorry i mention five....
hello MR undecided
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 28, 2015
ggrin:
ewu! angry
shocked
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Whoever the mention they are definitely crushing on him and ready to date him .
35% truth

65% lie.
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Mrbee21(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=Jollyjoy post=34178297]

Mrbee21.....

Talk too raw, and very childish..........*Yawns*#Since the op said mention only 3,me and kingtom are exempted and vindicated
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by sinaj(f): 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
Please who's incharge of refreshments here? *** sinaj walks up*** kindly get my friend here a nice glass of martini for his brilliance okay? Thanks darl smiley

m nt filin fyn embarassed
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
sinaj:

m nt filin fyn embarassed
No wonder, Swty wats wrong? embarassed
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 28, 2015
Ehen....... I've been waiting for this opportunity......

1) Orijin101: That guy mouth or fingers is as sharp as a razor blade, and he can bash someone to death, If you know wat i mean, Dating that kind of guy? It can't work because we have the same similarities, We would just kill ourself.

2) Wristwatch: Ehen....... Erm........ He's too gentle for my liking.... * I mean the opposite * He won't be able to handle me. * winks*

3) Tosyne2much: Mmmn....... Can you imagine As old as he is, he's still a virgin imagine me being the one to teach him what to do if we are locked up in a room * rolls eyes*

4) Blackett: Jeez!!! That guy can bash and insult someone with big grammars If i mistakenly date him, i will be crying every minute because of wat he can do with his mouth and fingers.

5) Scentmarlc: Awww! * sighs* That guy is too handsome, And so many girls are on the line queuing to get his attention, but since i happen to be a proud girl, i can't join them. And the guy can fear, He said he fears women, which means even if i manage to get him, he will be running all about the room.

6) Peeparty: He's erm........erm.....erm...... let me just keep my mouth shut.

7) Chadso: That guy is a troublemaker........ always looking for trouble everywhere.

cool Cowleg: ............... I will come back...... let me check if he's around first.

Ooooops!!!! Did i just type that? * removes my shoes and run out of the thread*

Oh! * shivering in fear* I hope i won't cry this evening.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by sinaj(f): 6:01pm On May 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
No wonder, Swty wats wrong? embarassed

m jux catching cold catching cold evn after I wore my sweater cry

nd my head iz jux pounding pounding *tears*
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 28, 2015
sinaj:

m jux catching cold catching cold evn after I wore my sweater cry

nd my head iz jux pounding pounding *tears*
You have a flu. Probably an early symptom of malaria. What kinda drug hv u taken?
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
adeh39:

1) Orijin101: That guy mouth or fingers is as sharp as a razor blade, and he can bash someone to death, If you know wat i mean, Dating that kind of guy? It can't work because we have the same similarities, We would just kill ourself.

2) Wristwatch: Ehen....... Erm........ He's too gentle for my liking.... * I mean the opposite * He won't be able to handle me. * winks*

3) Tosyne2much: Mmmn....... Can you imagine As old as he is, he's still a virgin imagine me being the one to teach him what to do if we are locked up in a room * rolls eyes*

4) Blackett: Jeez!!! That guy can bash and insult someone with big grammars If i mistakenly date him, i will be crying every minute because of wat he can do with his mouth and fingers.

5) Scentmarlc: Awww! * sighs* That guy is too handsome, And so many girls are on the line queuing to get his attention, but since i happen to be a proud girl, i can't join them.

You look like a very bad gerl. angry
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 28, 2015
PervyByNature:

You look like a very bad gerl. angry
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
adeh39:

1) Orijin...101: That guy mouth or fingers is as sharp as a razor blade, and he can bash someone to death, If you know wat i mean, Dating that kind of guy? It can't work because we have the same similarities, We would just kill ourself.

2) Wristw...atch: Ehen....... Erm........ He's too gentle for my liking.... * I mean the opposite * He won't be able to handle me. * winks*

3) Tosyne2...much: Mmmn....... Can you imagine As old as he is, he's still a virgin imagine me being the one to teach him what to do if we are locked up in a room * rolls eyes*

4) Black...ett: Jeez!!! That guy can bash and insult someone with big grammars If i mistakenly date him, i will be crying every minute because of wat he can do with his mouth and fingers.

5) Scen...tmarlc: Awww! * sighs* That guy is too handsome, And so many girls are on the line queuing to get his attention, but since i happen to be a proud girl, i can't join them. And the guy can fear, He said he fears women, which means even if i manage to get him, he will be running all about the room.

6) Pee...party: He's erm........erm.....erm...... let me just keep my mouth shut.

7) Cha...dso: That guy is a troublemaker........ always looking for trouble everywhere.

cool Cowl...eg: ............... I will come back...... let me check if he's around first.

Buahahahahahahaha. . . I know you judged me based on the sh!!t that happened the other day grin

No worry, i jez dey crush on you jhare wink
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
Orijin101:

Buahahahahahahaha. . . I know you judged me based on the sh!!t that happened the other day grin

No worry, i jez dey crush on you jhare wink

Lols......... Just wanna pull your legs *winks*
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by sinaj(f): 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
You have a flu. Probably an early symptom of malaria. What kinda drug hv u taken?

avnt had anytin yet. it started yestide cry
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 28, 2015
adeh39:

Lols......... Just wanna pull your legs *winks*
hmmm. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Chadso(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2015
adeh39:

5) Scentmarlc: Awww! * sighs* That guy is too handsome, And so many girls are on the line queuing to get his attention, but since i happen to be a proud girl, i can't join them. And the guy can fear, He said he fears women, which means even if i manage to get him, he will be running all about the room.

6) Peeparty: He's erm........erm.....erm...... let me just keep my mouth shut.

7) Chadso: That guy is a troublemaker........ always looking for trouble everywhere.

cool Cowleg: ............... I will come back...... let me check if he's around first.

Wait wait... I ddnt even see dis shii coming!!!
Anyway the troubles amma use on u wuld jst put u in d mood.. Den frm dia.....
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
Chadso:

Wait wait... I ddnt even see dis shii coming!!!
Lols....... At least you can't beat me right
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Chadso(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
adeh39:

Lols....... At least you can't beat me right

Beat?? Nah.. Not really a fan of battering.. Would just turn u on.. Dah shii works better dan battering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Some Nigerian Girls This Boring? (pic) / Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance / I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.