Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (40599 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
She is a classy gal cool
how do you know she is? What is your definition of a classy girl?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 28, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

*on Uhuru's beats*

This dude z good.. He just have a way of making me wiggle my body cheesy..

Aroused? Why? Do I see sugar cane in my dream undecided?
From what I heard, sugarcanes mostly visit at nights.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:42pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
From what I heard, sugarcanes mostly visit at nights.

*back to my beats* smiley smiley smiley

*dancing mood so activated*

Tomorrow is a public holiday tongue tongue
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by DarkkRebel: 8:44pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Keep wallowing in your demise bish.

You forgot bish at the end. wink

What is " keep wallowing in your demise' ? grin
how can someone keep wallowing in his/her demise? .

your vocab is smaller than a cup of jewels. either that or you just learnt the words- "wallowing and demise" today.

anyway. how much for one night? :
Don't worry, I deliver a quadruple times better than that sexual slouch called Chima cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by DarkkRebel: 8:45pm On May 28, 2015
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 8:45pm On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lime only. cheesy

You drink your beer like an old lady? grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 28, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

*back in my beat* smiley smiley smiley

*dancing mood so activated*

Tomorrow is a public holiday tongue tongue
Lots of canes to receive, you can also go arik Airway's on us, lock yourself up with 'him' and drain the fuels in his system.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

You drink your beer like an old lady? grin
Not all.

I drink it with all seriousness.In fact I take am serious pass Govt. work. grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 8:51pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
Na kinglekan smiley. He said he likes u cheesy

shocked
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by DarkkRebel: 8:57pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

You come again bish? grin
quickly tell me your price. e-slut grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by remsonik(f): 9:01pm On May 28, 2015
Insults already flying around on this thread.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by remsonik(f): 9:05pm On May 28, 2015
Why is everyone attacking mrschima.
Well she has a hubby who tolerates her and all her so called inadequacies tongue
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naijaboiy: 9:10pm On May 28, 2015
My thread cry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
My thread cry
derailed forever...haha
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naijaboiy: 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
derailed forever...haha
angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by epelumi42(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
Derailing at its peak! Sorry Naijaboiy.

Because I'm still young, I wouldn't want to be visited by assassins for mentioning names. Lemme just chill.

I had a laugh Sha. Thesonofmark never disappoints.

I'll take a bow...

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
angry
na joke I dey boss
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 9:19pm On May 28, 2015
remsonik:
Why is everyone attacking mrschima.
Well she has a hubby who tolerates her and all her so called inadequacies tongue

Swerve! grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by mirexxx(f): 9:20pm On May 28, 2015
k, lemme name the guys i can date on here undecided grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 9:21pm On May 28, 2015
DarkkRebel:
quickly tell me your price. e-slut grin

Priceless...e-love-vendor tongue
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by remsonik(f): 9:22pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Swerve! grin
Babe chill. I was only urging them to let you be.
They are not Mr chima
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2015
epelumi42:
Derailing at its peak! Sorry Naijaboiy.

Because I'm still young, I wouldn't want to be visited by assassins for mentioning names. Lemme just chill.

I had a laugh Sha. Thesonof.mark never disappoints.

I'll take a bow...

When tornadoes meet volcanoes then expect a pyroclastic 'showdown'.cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 9:24pm On May 28, 2015
DarkkRebel:

What is " keep wallowing in your demise' ? grin
how can someone keep wallowing in his/her demise? .

your vocab is smaller than a cup of jewels. either that or you just learnt the words- "wallowing and demise" today.

anyway. how much for one night? :
Don't worry, I deliver a quadruple times better than that sexual slouch called Chima cheesy

Keep wallowing in your demise bish.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 9:26pm On May 28, 2015
remsonik:

Babe chill. I was only urging them to let you be.
They are not Mr chima

You didn't see my teeth? undecidedI don't take NL serious
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by KingTom(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
iAmPloutos:
KingTo m na this kind fine babe you say you no want?? shocked shocked
See as the girl be like that babe wey one angel show me for dream for my last birthday. grin Make I kukuma introduce myself.

Adufetohposh how far?? grin
Iamploutous ke? grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by stan241(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2015
Wow just wow, thank goodness for the internet and an" anonymous" forum like this one @op shame what they turned your thread into
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
how do you know she is? What is your definition of a classy girl?
An independent gal grin

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 9:30pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
My thread cry

I am innocent! grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by khia: 9:30pm On May 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt]

Okay let me keep the ball rolli'n
I cant date cherryice angry
Everyone knew we had a thing or two couple of months ago but i cant just date her coz i forsee her cheating on me with all this drop dead cute chinese menangry
At least i compete with them neck to neck but their skin coloration is far whiter than mine makes them standout angry

I cant date ireneony
Not that i'm poking you or sum'fing but bae seriously you look...d****y
Love my girls with class and opulence
Sorry bae ifa hurt you but this thread condones hating

I cant date farano

Of course we know why i cant date her but apart from that she will kill a brother in bed
Below a picture illustration...
Na joke i dey o grin[/size]

LMAO grin grin @ drop dead cute chinese men, do such a thing exist?

SMH@ their skin is whiter than yours so they stand out, your self esteem is so low it's shocking. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 9:33pm On May 28, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin grin @ drop dead cute chinese men, do such a thing exist?

SMH@ their skin is whiter than yours so than stand out, your self esteem is so low it's shocking. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sharrap joor...
Was only being sarcastic angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Enegod(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2015
angry angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2015
All them ladies lining up waiting for the guys that will reject them here while secretly sending them pms. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.