Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (40602 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by KingTom(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2015
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 7:56am On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Why did you have to quote me in the first place? Was I chatting to you? Why the swear words? You want to use me for a cheap _asslicking stunt?
Get your _shit right before quoting people
You _moron

Pls don't quote me again
Bye
[size=14pt] grin grin
This guy no know me.?
Issori...
Continu joor grin [/size]
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 28, 2015
Prettythicksme, where's the pinshure of your bare butt
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by McEwen(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro,

1. Rokiatu: I no fit date this woman because only God know if her yansh nah real or fake. How person go dey display yansh like provisions for yaba market.

2. Missclasssy: Her wahala too much. If na like this she go be true life, den na to pick 440 race run from her

3: I cannot date a lady that will quit the relationship after getting her an item like phone (cc: tosyne2much, ronald4lif, naijaboiy)

angry angry
for this NL shocked shocked
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by dharay99: 7:58am On May 28, 2015
ohk... lipsrsealed
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 28, 2015
what a thread,well I can't date
Ireneony,a well known illiterate

Victoriabee ,a very thin girl with ego issues

Marieolae-anger and temperamental issues

Diddydiva-for no reason

Nneka123-raw and disgusting fine girl,who often roars like a lion

Twaci-she doesn't care about boys,she just uses theM as a tool

Tohpahz-she never says hi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 28, 2015
Chiam55:
Naijaboiy cry

But i could teach you a few things! angry grin

And for the record I'm 8yrs older than you embarassed
Apparently, u're thirty 1
Will u marry me *Kneels and prostrates*

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by sinizia: 8:01am On May 28, 2015
Nihilist:
Aipe2 looks like wife material sha...

gringringrin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2015
Godvilla:
Apparently, u're thirty 1 Will u marry me *Kneels and prostrates*
funny
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
Prettythicksme, where's the pinshure of your bare butt
lmao!is dat d question op asked u? btw my butt pinshure dey studio dey do press up,gonna release dem soon.#u go tey cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by cherryice(f): 8:06am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

Who taught you ewu? gringrin
I learnt frm the village embarassed grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:07am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

gringringrin
so any gal in traditional attire with advertised milk factory is a wife material?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by godoluwa(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2015
Godvilla:
Apparently, u're thirty 1 Will u marry me *Kneels and prostrates*
c u.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Rilwayne001: 8:09am On May 28, 2015
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Eyepencil: 8:12am On May 28, 2015
3 is too small, make the list like 10... i will mention them
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Yes she might be receiving a lot of PMS but doesn't mean if u make ur intention known and u are sincere, u may be her type of man u know
oh! really ? grin

naturally, I don't like pretty babes, I prefer her normal but not too ugly grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by milliemillz(f): 8:16am On May 28, 2015
this is interesting, cool
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by sinizia: 8:18am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
I learnt frm the village embarassed grin
You'd have learnt how to sexchat in Igbo from your village too. lipsrsealedembarassed
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 28, 2015
Nihilist:
Aipe2 looks like wife material sha...

Wifey material
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ireneo ny,a well known illiterate

Victoria bee ,a very thin girl with ego issues

Marie olae-anger and temperamental issues

Diddyd iva-for no reason

Tw aci-she doesn't care about boys,she just uses theM as a tool

Tohp ahz-she never says hi

smiley smiley smiley

the feeling is mutual grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:

Onye ara Ka Ibu.

5 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2015
milliemillz:
this is interesting, cool
ka anyi n'aga, anyi ruo ebe ahu, Ebule ahu ndi kpu aturu.

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Onye ara Ka Ibu.
onye brezi
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by godoluwa(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
ka anyi n'aga, anyi ruo ebe ahu, Ebule ahu ndi kpu aturu.
itumo? gbogbo wa ko la gbo igbo.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Twaci(f): 8:30am On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Twaci-she doesn't care about boys,she just uses theM as a tool

angry No I don't!

Why would u say so?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by yorubaboiy: 8:32am On May 28, 2015
Pheals:
At op.. Does guys u mention are sleeping now !
kilo mean.....dem no gt work
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz. undecided love will mk a way grin

love? no ma! I can't risk it cos I will get jealous each time I see the number of guys queuing to have you.

before I forget grin

I vote tohpahz

cc nljega
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:32am On May 28, 2015
Missclassy smiley..
When did u get out
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Twaci(f): 8:33am On May 28, 2015
Orijin101:
1 Twaci: That little girl is too petite for my liking and she also look like someone suffering from tuberculosis embarassed

If I kill u, u will die grin. Yeye tongue

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 28, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
onye brezi
Ogini? undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
angry No I don't!

Why would u say so?
u and I know,u don't really care about us,most importantly me..ur talks are often short-lived,then u suddenly leave the talk for no apparent reason
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2015
godoluwa:
itumo? gbogbo wa ko la gbo igbo.
bia nwa ofe mmanu nnweta gi ebe ahu, mgba gi mbo ochie na ohu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.