Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (40590 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 2:41am On May 31, 2015
mirexxx:
yes? sad
Just hailing.... ow ur end?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 3:59am On May 31, 2015
snazzy5050:
Please all I'd like u to nominate/vote for me as Mr nairaland
how much u go offer me? cool
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by snazzy5050(m): 6:31am On May 31, 2015
lefulefu:

how much u go offer me? cool
Pm me bro smiley
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What the heck! Smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hahahahahagahahaaaaaaah
this thread is as boring as hell.
Who told you dat. Hell is boring
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by deltagirls99(f): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
fucktoto:

are u a real gal?

Meaning.......

Don't you like to hear the truth even when its bitter?

Mchewwwwww
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Brymo: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Just to let you know, she's not a single mum, she's been happily married to same man (my dad) all her life.
You? Same can't be said of you. We know how your mum got to china (Benin hustle) grin cheesy we know how you got pregnant without knowing the father. (Like mother like daughter) We know how you survive in China; money for hand, back for ground biz
Next time you wanna go on your madness spree, watch who you pick

Not replying you again
Bye
this post is mean, on all levels
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Forgotten thread grin grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by olamigbemi(f): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Just here to read funny comments.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by scentmarlc(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
I know it is a 24-page thread which is like 4months old....but somehow, I just landed here. So, am gonna squeeze out my thought and partake in this.

[b]DISCLAIMER: don't believe everything I say[
/b]

As for me pple I can't date on NL goes thus:

1. INTROVERT : for someone so obsessed about FTC that way, I can only imagine how overzealous and officious she would be when she moves in

2. LAGMOSKUIT : In my few crosses with her, she fails to represent the collection of good classy and courteous babe I always like to keep

3. MIZMYCOLI : I can't date her for good reasons. She's kinda too principled and may be a super bore to me.

Cc naijaboiy , shey I trygringrin

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naijaboiy: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
scentmarlc:
I know it is a 24-page thread which is like 4months old....but somehow, I just landed here. So, am gonna squeeze out my thought and partake in this.

DISCLAIMER: don't believe everything I say[
/b]

As for me pple I can't date on NL goes thus:

1. INTROVERT : for someone so obsessed about FTC that way, I can only imagine how overzealous and officious she would be when she moves in

2. LAGMOSKUIT : In my few crosses with her, she fails to represent the collection of good classy and courteous babe I always like to keep

3. MIZMYCOLI : I can't date her for good reasons. She's kinda too principled and may be a super bore to me.

Cc naij aboiy , shey I trygringrin
[b]Na now you see thread? cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by scentmarlc(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na now you see thread? cheesy

Yes ke !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.