Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise (1637 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Buhari Won't Be Petroleum Minister Says Adesina--TheCable / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by kehindewealth(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2015
The Minister of Power in Nigeria, Professor Chinedu Nebo, says President Goodluck Jonathan has fulfilled his promise of power to the people but for the ‘gas war’ which has remained an obstruction to steady supply of electricity.....Read more http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/05/28/minister-says-jonathan-fulfilled-power-promise/

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by kehindewealth(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2015
really
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by midolian(m): 7:09am On May 28, 2015
See hin wide nose like PDP umbrella..

Nonsense

16 Likes

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by StealthyMe(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2015
Abi thunder wan fire Jonah and him power promise?
Every Nigerian,devoid or bereft of political alliance,or even a truthful Nigerian can categorically state that the Power situation has descended into an abyss of banal sophistry so deep it would take years to rescue !

I just hate hearing and seeing things like this!

Ok,the way Jonah fulfilled his Power promise,May The Lord Almighty fulfil His promise in your life (Nebo) accordingly! Amen?

2 Likes

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by Emphany: 7:15am On May 28, 2015
midolian:

Nonsense
You are so into this party non-sense,wetin concern d matter and PDP na... Sincerely you are one party Idiat,i wonder how much they pay you.
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by babyfaceafrica: 7:16am On May 28, 2015
Clueslessness defending jonathan,how I wish prof barth nnaji was still there,that's a working guy!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2015
prof Nebo is one of d prof to be probe and jailed cos' of his reckless handling of power sector.

1 Like

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by Johnnyessence(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2015
we are of corrupt prof in this country they are thieves spreading lies what they know is to loot d public treasury dry.
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by Jerrosky1986(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2015
Na ogogoro dey he head.the man don high

1 Like

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by omenka(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2015
midolian:
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by yimikaa: 7:20am On May 28, 2015
This prof needs to check the meaning of fulfilling a promise. Is gas supply not part of it?
The thunder tha will sama his head is doing press up
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by kehindewealth(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2015
i cant stop laughing.....imagine a nose like that of PDP umbrella....

1 Like

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by midolian(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2015
Emphany:
You are so into this party non-sense,wetin concern d matter and PDP na... Sincerely you are one party Idiat,i wonder how much they pay you.
you are un-wise..my comment should make u understand the man is only trying 'to defend his paymaster' OR 'not to bite the hand that feeds him'..Are u so blind u can't see power is still a major issue in Nigeria? Now tell me how Jonah has fulfilled his promise as regards power..

2 Likes

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by Pangea: 7:23am On May 28, 2015
Some people no get shame sha!
See hin nose!
It's so allergic to the truth, it swells to compensate!

1 Like

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by phlemzy: 7:26am On May 28, 2015
I just don't know why,whenever I hear this Prof tell me another lie, I dey feel like stamping that wide nose with a tight fist Blow! No disrespect meant.

1 Like

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by midolian(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2015
Pangea:
Some people no get shame sha!
See hin nose!
It's so allergic to the truth, it swells to compensate!

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by Nobody: 7:43am On May 28, 2015
Some pple just don't have the fear of God
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:47am On May 28, 2015
May your nose get bigger angry

1 Like

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by focus7: 7:51am On May 28, 2015
I thought Chinedu was among the few sensible minister in the cabinet of Jonathan until he's proving me wrong now, I think he will need to go back and review Jonathan's electioneering promises of 2011 and see the promise he made on power supply where he promised to end power problem in four years, but to my knowledge power supply is still epileptic everywhere, and of resent it collapsed. So what fulfilment of promise is Chinedu claiming.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by efilefun(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2015
laughing in Portuguese... see as e do face like BullDog

1 Like

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by focus7: 8:03am On May 28, 2015
midolian:

Nonsense
Guy you wicked o. How did you quickly notice the nose? But your description of the nose was perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by midolian(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2015
focus7:
Guy you wicked o. How did you quickly notice the nose? But your description of the nose was perfect.
lol..The nose is his trademark. I see him on TV sometimes.
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2015
See his head like a disoriented Pineapple
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by Pangea: 8:28am On May 28, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
May your nose get bigger angry

Na pinochio nose be dat na!
The more he lies, the bigger it gets grin
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by Nobody: 8:37am On May 28, 2015
He has a point. The thing need gas to run men.
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by Kx: 8:41am On May 28, 2015
[size=15pt]
jcmaiah:
He has a point. The thing need gas to run men.

If I say I will give u a plate of cooked rice and stew:and my tomatoes vendors had issues bringing me tomatoes and as a result of that, I could not give you well cooked rice and stew, would I go public to say I have fulfilled my promise of giving you food?[/size]
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by gebest: 8:46am On May 28, 2015
May amadioha strike u there, lyers.
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by saintfizzo(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2015
Oloshi oponu ni bobo yi sha.... I am flabbergasted @ ur level of stewpideety
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by modath(f): 8:48am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=34164744][/quote]

Bros,I need a link to download this pix, it kills me everytime I see it and its always apt when you use it!! cheesy ...Thanks.
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:49am On May 28, 2015
Pangea:

Na pinochio nose be dat na! The more he lies, the bigger it gets grin
lol
Re: Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise by midolian(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2015
modath:

Bros,I need a link to download this pix, it kills me everytime I see it and its always apt when you use it!! cheesy ...Thanks.
http://commentphotos.com/gallery/CommentPhotos.com_1407355891.jpg

You can also save directly from this link
http://commentphotos.com/comments/others/evil_toddler_-_funny_kid_laughing_ff3.php

(1) (2) (Reply)

28 APC Senators Walk Out Of Saraki’s First Senate Session / Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos / Photo; Check Out This Dollar Case Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.