Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

The Programming Section - What Has Gone Wrong? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Programming Section - What Has Gone Wrong? (837 Views)

I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St / Can Nairaland Programming Section Be More Like Stack Overflow / Programming Section -Not Much Going On Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Programming Section - What Has Gone Wrong? by wisemania(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2015
this section use to be an interesting one not until now.The ads placement fee on this section is so disgusting - 209.62/ week(what the heeeekkkkkk!!!! na jamb score?).Nigeria is most likely not going to take the lead in ICT if all what most of our youth do is to ignore information technology and rather look for white-collar jobs.Youth wakeup!
Re: The Programming Section - What Has Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 28, 2015
wisemania:
this section use to be an interesting one not until now.The ads placement fee on this section is so disgusting - 209.62/ week(what the heeeekkkkkk!!!! na jamb score?).Nigeria is most likely not going to take the lead in ICT if all what most of our youth do is to ignore information technology and rather look for white-collar jobs.Youth wakeup!

You haven't given any reason why you feel so other than the ads. As far am I am concerned we are just doing fine remember this section is full of programmers which tells you that they are either busy working or researching something.

3 Likes

Re: The Programming Section - What Has Gone Wrong? by wisemania(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2015
geeks...alright sir!
Re: The Programming Section - What Has Gone Wrong? by losprince(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2015
Nothing interesting to engage the geeks...

(1) (Reply)

Android Developers Only! / If You Know These...python, Java, Wordpress, Android Dev. And Graphics Hit Me Up / Worldwide IT Developers Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.