Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See (4428 Views)

Gombe Men Slaughter Ram As Buhari Arrives Nigeria From London - Photos / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by ketekete: 7:40am On May 28, 2015
Okay, the powerful photo below was shot by Bayo, which he shared online but immediately took down. I don't know why he took it down, but I strongly believe its because of the message in the background, which reads:

( No Waiting, No Standing, Keep Moving )

See Buhari's face as the thing take match the sign... He himself knows the job ahead is not going to be funny at all.. Baba WELCOME cheesy

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/muhammed-buhari-arrives-nigeria-after-6-days-trip-to-the-uk/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 7:45am On May 28, 2015
And where is the damn photo?

Shamefully, ur website takes ages to load...it's most likely a virus infested or chronic spam site...

So if u don't show the pic here....We will close down this thread

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by ketekete: 8:07am On May 28, 2015
Please get a better phone, put enough money in your phone, then upgrade your internet plan to like 500MB per month atleast. Then come back here to refresh this page. So that you can see the photo untop of your comment. MTCHEEEEEEWWWWW

soe:
And where is the damn photo?

Shamefully, ur website takes ages to load...it's most likely a virus infested or chronic spam site...

So if u don't show the pic here....We will close down this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by 3ace(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2015
What is secret about this? I even thought it's about his health.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by ketekete: 8:21am On May 28, 2015
What is the problem with you guys and his health?, you wish him dead?. Long Live Baba!
3ace:
What is secret about this? I even thought it's about his health.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by egift(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2015
ketekete:
What is the problem with you guys and his health?, you wish him dead?. Long Live Baba!

Shut up abeg. Picture you copied abi stole from others bloggers is what you are now forming Private Detective. Below are more. TANiods and their hate.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-uBbiCa4UQLM/VWahw2XiNkI/AAAAAAAB6DM/dNFw7FFSDIg/s1600/994618576750702138_180948770.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-BnzSnrmDSf8/VWahxhzTJsI/AAAAAAAB6DQ/OxOwE3X6mYQ/s1600/994622638757965434_180948770.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-a0Z2CYUi2DY/VWaZ6RCZ9II/AAAAAAAB6Bc/H_ll51AKDRQ/s1600/CGDQxEqVEAAkub7.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by ketekete: 8:29am On May 28, 2015
Here we go again, Mr. Preacher.

I wrote it clearly that Bayo took the photos, but took it down from is Instagram. Nepa don bring light?, abi nah glass you need?, nah techno phone you dey use?. grin grin grin

egift:

Shut up abeg. Picture you copied abi stole from others bloggers is what you are now forming Private Detective. Below are more. TANiods and their hate.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-uBbiCa4UQLM/VWahw2XiNkI/AAAAAAAB6DM/dNFw7FFSDIg/s1600/994618576750702138_180948770.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-BnzSnrmDSf8/VWahxhzTJsI/AAAAAAAB6DQ/OxOwE3X6mYQ/s1600/994622638757965434_180948770.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-a0Z2CYUi2DY/VWaZ6RCZ9II/AAAAAAAB6Bc/H_ll51AKDRQ/s1600/CGDQxEqVEAAkub7.jpg[/img]
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by dgr8truth(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2015
What is the correlation between the picture and the task ahead.

We should be praying that the enemies of change and progress should not hijack and take hostage our cautious hope and optimism embedded in Buhari's presidency.

Our greatest contribution will be helping GMB to fulfil his campaign promises less we will be worst off.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:43am On May 28, 2015
What is the secret about this pics? And how did the story leaked?? Mchewwwwwwwww
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by 3ace(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2015
ketekete:
No, on the contrary, I wish him sound health. I want him to succeed and give us true democracy for our benefits. It is just that your thread's title is misleading because I don't see anything secretive about this picture. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2015
Moderators of the politics section have gone to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by ketekete: 9:02am On May 28, 2015
The photographer that took the other 2 photos of Pres-elect Buhari didn't want you guys to see the photo I shared above. He probably was consulted to take it down or something.

I just wanted to share the perfect shot with your guys, nothing else. Or have you seen the photo else where?. If you were a photographer like me, you will understand how powerful the photo is.

3ace:
No, on the contrary, I wish him sound health. I want him to succeed and give us true democracy for our benefits. It is just that your thread's title is misleading because I don't see anything secretive about this picture. My opinion though.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by 3ace(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2015
ketekete:
The photographer that took the other 2 photos of Pres-elect Buhari didn't want you guys to see the photo I shared above. He probably was consulted to take it down or something.

I just wanted to share the perfect shot with your guys, nothing else. Or have you seen the photo else where?. If you were a photographer like me, you will understand how powerful the photo is.

Okay, I get your point now.
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by olu77(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2015
That is his ideology already. Two phrases they would have added if it were to be someone else that won the election:

NO DRINKING OF OGOGORO
NO DANCING OF SHOKI WHILE CHILDREN ARE BEING BOMBED AND KIDNAPPED
NO DEFENDING OF CORRUPTION
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by wordcat(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2015
3ace:

I even thought it's about his health.

You showed so much concern, are you his personal physician?
Re: Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See by 3ace(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2015
wordcat:

You showed so much concern, are you his personal physician?
I want him to rescue Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) / Kano State Gubernatorial Election (unofficial) Results After 37 Lgs / American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.