Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

I'm Really Confused Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Really Confused Please Help (441 Views)

The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft / Please Advice Me , I Am Really Confused / This Girl Is So Confused, Please Every Genius Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

I'm Really Confused Please Help by hfinest1(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2015
I finished my ND, n now I wanna further but d problem is, i dunno whether to go for HND or direct entry into uni. My plan is, HND for two years, then go abroad for masters or D.E for 3-4yrs, then go abroad for masters... please which do u advice me to go for.... d HND has its advantage in that, its just two years n it'll hlp me make it young but D.E will take tym but ppl recognise a Bsc degree than an HND degree, tho som1 I shared with said if I finish HND and do Msc, I'll b equal or even beta dan Bsc holder... abeg my fellow nairalanders, wat can I do? which do u think I shld go for n why?
Re: I'm Really Confused Please Help by emekadeboy(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2015
My lecturer always say HND simply means (have no degree) dude I would advice u go for direct entry and obtain your bsc once and for all
Re: I'm Really Confused Please Help by hfinest1(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2015
emekadeboy:
My lecturer always say HND simply means (have no degree) dude I would advice u go for direct entry and obtain your bsc once and for all
enhe but I was looking at d numba of yrs I'll spend doin Bsc... cos I'll still do M.sc whether I do HND or B.sc

Question For Educationist. / When You Need To Pass Your Post-UTME Exams (Photo) / An Update On University Of Jos