Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:49 PM

Rita Ora Hides Face From Paparazzi After A$AP Rocky Labelled Her A B***h In His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Ora Hides Face From Paparazzi After A$AP Rocky Labelled Her A B***h In His (2424 Views)

Kendall Jenner Steps Out With A$AP Rocky / Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani / Rita Ora Hides Face From Paparazzi After A$ap Rocky Labelled Her A B***h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Ora Hides Face From Paparazzi After A$AP Rocky Labelled Her A B***h In His by eyesourcenews: 8:38am On May 28, 2015
I wonder if she dated or had something dirty with the rapper. Cos just after it was revealed that rapper A$AP Rocky slammed her and called Rita Ora a b***h in his latest track, The blonde singer has been keeping a low profile in London.
Rita, 24, dressed down in yellow yoga pants and a navy tracksuit top, with a baseball cap covering much of her face trying to seriously hide from paparazzi as she stepped out in Hammersmith..

Ora, who normally has a smile for waiting photographers and fans, tried to cover her face with her hand as she made her way into a building.

The Asap Rocky guy sef is soo ugly.. I hope it was for something else

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/rita-ora-hides-face-from-paparazzi.html

Re: Rita Ora Hides Face From Paparazzi After A$AP Rocky Labelled Her A B***h In His by Nobody: 8:40am On May 28, 2015
Who the fvck cares?
Re: Rita Ora Hides Face From Paparazzi After A$AP Rocky Labelled Her A B***h In His by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On May 28, 2015
So because them fhuuck you you dey cover face? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Ora Hides Face From Paparazzi After A$AP Rocky Labelled Her A B***h In His by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Who the fvck cares?
But you care about the kardashians grin
Re: Rita Ora Hides Face From Paparazzi After A$AP Rocky Labelled Her A B***h In His by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

But you care about the kardashians grin

I don't really care about them, but I just can't stand someone saying something that's not true.
Re: Rita Ora Hides Face From Paparazzi After A$AP Rocky Labelled Her A B***h In His by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
A.S.A.P!!!

Re: Rita Ora Hides Face From Paparazzi After A$AP Rocky Labelled Her A B***h In His by naijaboiy: 6:53pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't really care about them, but I just can't stand someone saying something that's not true.
Lol,,but it really sounded like you were an ardent fan and you would do anything to see that their image wasn't tarnished.

All good though.

(1) (Reply)

Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. / Wow! Woman Brings In Her 10 Year Old Daughter For Plastic Surgery / Check Out Lastest Church Outfit That Will Get You Inspired This Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.