Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:35 PM

Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. (1857 Views)

Three Things You Don't Know You Can Do With Vlc Media Player / Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player / Forbidden: Adverts, Cracks, Illegal Hacks, Software Piracy, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2006
For every one out there that would like to download windows media player 11 please verify that the copy of windows you are running is real and that same serial key isn't being used by another computer or else it would waste your time it will not install after downloading it.
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by hotangel2(f): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2006
Why not just download directly from the website. I mean Microsoft website.

Then u wont have to worry about some fruit.
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:57am On Sep 15, 2006
i downloaded it directly from microsoft's website when i said serial key i meant your windows serial key it must not be pirated cause most windows users here are running pirated copies of windows without even knowing so don't waste your time downloading it if you kow that you got yours at village cos microsoft is not offering its services to customers with pirated copies of window cheeck microsoft websit for more info and get your copy tested
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by delarontus(f): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2006
Is this version fantastic?
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by Hunter(m): 5:34am On Sep 16, 2006
it's a big step up from version 10, and yes it won't run on a pirated copy of windows (and rightfully so I guess)
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by hayprof(m): 6:07am On Sep 16, 2006
I'm using Windows Media 11 -I guess that means i am running a confirm Microsoft Windows, Thank God!
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2006
it might be original and it might not the validation process just started so why don't you go back to microsoft and do a re validation if you pass well lucky you as for me am tired of mr gates i think its time i moved on to open source os or start building my own programs
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by numen(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2006
its true Media Player 11 wont work if u r using a pirated copy of windows which 75% or more of Nigerian PC owners use. but that depends on how u r installing it.

if u tell windows or media player to update ur player it might not work after it finishes downloading the necessary files.

to work around this just go to a cafe that has Genuine Windows and download the standalone executable of Media Player 11, copy it and take it back to ur system and install it. iot will work.

I have media player 11 and mt windows is not Genuine. so go and download ur copy.

PS: windows media 11 though it looks nice n cool. Winamp still rocks. cool

gudLuck
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by nico(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2006
I downloaded window media player 11 and I loved it
I love the new black metallic color and the cool play bottons
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by vokalguy(m): 12:59am On Sep 25, 2006
hahaha
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by Saddam: 1:48am On Sep 25, 2006
I am using a Cracked Version of window media player 11 Its really looking digital

Omo u dey miss out

Its no Forbidden Fruit.
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by dblock(m): 2:48am On Sep 25, 2006
criminals will always find a way, i've got software that can crack it easy ha ha cool
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by Chxta(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2006
Why waste time with WMP when there's amarok? cheesy

By the way, I have WMP11 (cracked version though). As those who know me would point out, I don't comment on software that I haven't tried out. . .
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by dblock(m): 1:27am On Sep 29, 2006
there is only one software that i can't crack and thats norton Antivirus
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by Chxta(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2006
Why?
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by dblock(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2006
Because for other software there is only one master code, so you crack that code right, but with norton each CD comes with a new code thus making it almost impossible to crack, I can still crack it but the updates are a pain, but there is one more software that i can't crack
i can't remmember it though.
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by delarontus(f): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2006
Are there softwares you have been able to crack for download here?
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by dblock(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2006
do you mean on the forum if you do, they are not. The software is pretty good, for example if i downloaded a trial version of Acid or Alcohol I could crack the code and make it a proper version, i'm also in the pirating biz, I've got this powerful decrypter that hasn't failed me yet.
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by cino1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2006
Guys forget those yarning , i go to the PUBLIC window media players, that is the best , to avoid to much spending man, i am tired,
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by ladex142(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2006
i know someone who uses a pirated windows version grin. He had the same problem with windows media player 11, but he found a way to crack it and installed it cool. Nah, I see no major difference between version 10 and 11, just the same old window media player in a different shell.
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by Blow(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2007
Windows Media Player 11 is cool, I'm running presently on a genuine windows. I like the look, And it's less buggy now.

numen:

to work around this just go to a cafe that has Genuine Windows and download the standalone executable of Media Player 11, copy it and take it back to your system and install it. iot will work.

How is that possible, you have to validate Windows OS when installing not when downloading, same goes for the latest Internet Explorer 7
the only way round is just to crack it which is not advisable anyway
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
Thanks but now i've left the world of windows and no longer interested as am now more of a linux guy. Amarok rocks
Re: Window Media Player 11- The Forbidden Fruit. by yimiton(f): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2007
Windows Media Player 11 rocks! It's so cool. I downloaded directly from microsoft. Internet explorer 7 is really nice too; I love the multiple Tabs.

(1) (Reply)

The Airtel Socialmonth Is Now Browsing Again, Get Started: / How To Format My Hard Disk Drive? / Pls Where Can I Download Phone Dictionary And Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.