Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way (36188 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by uzimi: 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
All of you are just saying what you can't do.
If you get there now you will do worst.
On the grassroot in your office you alter figures, in business you cheat others.
Judge yourself first.
Am sure many of you would have not accepted the defeat, you're just blabbing.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by obontami: 10:11pm On May 28, 2015
fyneboi79:
Bye bye Mr president. Hope you make it to Otuoke safe enough for EFCC to pick you up from there,take you to court and jail you for a long time grin

the same way you pick up your father from the gutter after is drunk on WACK ass local gin grin
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by tendermind: 10:12pm On May 28, 2015
Our hero, we all will miss you. I PRAY DT U WILL FOREVER HV PEACE OF MIND IN EVERYTHING U DO since U ALLOWED PEACE TO REIGN IN OUR COUNTRY. AND JUST BE GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR KEEPING U N UR WIFE ALIVE TILL TODAY FOR COOL KOBO IS BETTER THAN HOT NAIRA
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by riczy(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2015
Adieu Jonathan!!!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2015
tendermind:
Our hero, we all will miss you. I PRAY DT U WILL FOREVER HV PEACE OF MIND IN EVERYTHING U DO since U ALLOWED PEACE TO REIGN IN OUR COUNTRY. AND JUST BE GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR KEEPING U N UR WIFE ALIVE TILL TODAY FOR COOL KOBO IS BETTER THAN HOT NAIRA

amen amen
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
uncleFola:
Bye Mr ex president to be, u re a lucky man, the best you can do that will make me happy is to sit back and enjoy what you have earned for d past 16yrs in government..... I wish u safe trip back to Otuoke......

And in case, this post find its way to FP..... OP I beg ring me.

grin grin......
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by kekeolu(f): 10:42pm On May 28, 2015
Thank you for not allowing the blood of baboons to flow. We are grateful to you for this. Au revoire.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by sleekymag(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2015
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,

You came, you saw, you conquered.
You could not do it all, but you tried your best.
You were a bit naive, you were afraid of stepping on toes.
You were a bit easyhanded, but you meant well.
You had tough oppositions, the power brokers turned their backs on you
But God wrapped his arms around you.
You made some good achievements, had lots of things going for you and the country
Sports, numerous champions emerged during your reign
Economy, the nation became the biggest in Africa and 26th in the world
Politics, the electoral umpire became truly independent under your watch
Agriculture, you made giant strides in there
Energy, you succeeded in allowing the audit of NNPC for the first time in the nation's history
Power, each time you tried to make progress, something drawed you backwards
Truth is more work needs to be done in every sector of the country
Things ought to get much better
You lost elections, but you took it in good faith
You saved millions of lives that would otherwise have gone by conceding defeat.
You are a good man indeed.
I pray that God would forgive your shortcomings in anyway.
And make you a global positive reference point indeed.
Adieu, President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, my President.

Signed...Sleekymag
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Pamcrest(f): 10:42pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan, I have never voted for u, not in 2011 n certainly not this year. Why, u may ask me? Simply because I never saw any presidential attribute, innate or outward, in you. I believed you didn't have what it takes to rule this country n for 6 years, u proved me right.
As u vacate Aso rock, I hope u never forget d lessons learnt. Man up, never allow yourself to be used as a puppet by selfish greedy people. When u have a job to do it, do it properly, transparently n diligently. Nothing in life is permanent. U wasted d opportunity thrust on your laps, squandered d goodwill of d Nigerian people and now leaving behind a legacy of crunching fuel scarcity, soaring market prices, comatose economy, depreciated infrastructures/systems n raging poverty. Yet I wish u no ill.
May God order your steps as He deems fit.
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2015
kekeolu:
Thank you for not allowing the blood of baboons to flow. We are grateful to you for this. Au revoire.

yes yes

merci

merci

merci

imagine the blood that would have been wasted..
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by yussuf739: 10:54pm On May 28, 2015
goodbye mr stealing is not corruption* your people are waiting for u in otuoke
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Panudemaster: 11:03pm On May 28, 2015
tendermind:
Mumu dey worry U. Idiot, Fool. U re prayin 4 dat mischievious being.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by leofab(f): 11:04pm On May 28, 2015
indiraserv:
Oh puleeez,he will have gone the Gbagbo way too
you are docile to think that what happpened to Gbagbo can happen to GEJ. Do you think it will be easy for UN to attach Nigeria. If you know nothing about International Politics better keep mute. Ode-wole
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by mstik(f): 11:13pm On May 28, 2015
Lmao . you're funny
Chubhie:
I wish him well as he retires to his natural habitat in Otueke where he can freely drink the best of locally brewed ogogoro and eat smoked fish without the burden of taking critical national decisions propelled by the immediate dutch highness.

He GEJ came saw and gave it his best shot but, we all collectively agreed that he wasn't just good enough. I know he will be a local hero in Otueke and thrive while regaling tales of his comic adventures in Aso Rock amongst his age grade. I will pay good money to listen to such tales.

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by jevic(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ you really did your best, but the vultures around you didn't allow you to drink water and drop the cup.

Ta-ta.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by wahihi(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2015
Panudemaster:

Mumu dey worry U. Idiot, Fool. U re prayin 4 dat mischievious being.
Thesame way ur entire family r mischievous. You animal of the highest order.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by wahihi(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ (JP) I WISH U A FARE WELL JOURNEY HOME MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH U FOREVER AND EVER AMEN..
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by indiraserv: 11:38pm On May 28, 2015
Be gone with you!

leofab:
you are docile to think that what happpened to Gbagbo can happen to GEJ. Do you think it will be easy for UN to attach Nigeria. If you know nothing about International Politics better keep mute. Ode-wole
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Karleb(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2015
I guess this is the last time I'm officially expected to call you Mr president, so; President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, farewell sir! cool

Like a Nlander once said, "If my story is told, I'd love them to say I lived in the time of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan; the true merchant of change!" cool
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by nairamaniac: 3:13am On May 29, 2015
Get the f..k outta here. You came,you destroyed, you were conquered!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 4:49am On May 29, 2015
daniel9202:
at least you don get shoe now...na timberland you get now... match dem go otuoke. nd no try come back!!

I hope they will not even steal those shoes as they stole IBB own from mosque
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 4:50am On May 29, 2015
daniel9202:
at least you don get shoe now...na timberland you get now... match dem go otuoke. nd no try come back!!

I hope they will not even steal those shoes as they stole IBB own at a mosque
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by lightofjoy(m): 6:02am On May 29, 2015
Bye to Mr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, wishing you well in your future endevour. I know you did your best but thats not enough for Nigerians, try to be a bit more manly; take charge of your home & daily afairs.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by udatso: 7:17am On May 29, 2015
Wsdm:
la'anatullahi alaihi- Allah's curse be placed on him.
Don't be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by bashydemy(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2015
Goodbye GEJ
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 8:55am On May 29, 2015
gbrown:

life is meaningful, life is meaningless, life is positive,life is negative, a meaningless and negative life is a safe abode for narrow minded people, it,s practically impossible for narrow minded people to view issues objectively, they tend to view things subjectively.

Life is religion, I don't know if you a christian or muslim. But in the book of Matthew 7:1, I quote "judge not so thou would not be judged". So if you feel insulting a man old enough to be your father is right. Then go on. You will be old someday, though you can never be a president.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by gbrown(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2015
Closedoor:

Life is religion, I don't know if you a christian or muslim. But in the book of Matthew 7:1, I quote "judge not so thou would not be judged". So if you feel insulting a man old enough to be your father is right. Then go on. You will be old someday, though you can never be a president.
i never underestimate anyone, it,s been my saving grace, life is full of up and down, i am always kind to the people on the way up the ladder, they have been helpful each time i,ve challenges, i don't know you personally, but i can never tell you with finality that your life will amount to nothing, i wish you the very best in life, if you ever aspire to be president, may GOD crown your efforts with resounding success
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 11:45am On May 29, 2015
gbrown:

i never underestimate anyone, it,s been my saving grace, life is full of up and down, i am always kind to the people on the way up the ladder, they have been helpful each time i,ve challenges, i don't know you personally, but i can never tell you with finality that your life will amount to nothing, i wish you the very best in life, if you ever aspire to be president, may GOD crown your efforts with resounding success

Hypocrite...
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by gbrown(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2015
Closedoor:

Hypocrite...
thank you sir, have a pleasant day
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by sunnyphem(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2015
Thank you our former President, bye for now
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by teufelein(f): 11:54am On May 29, 2015
that [size=18pt]imbecilic animal[/size] should be shot! [size=18pt]gej[/size] is a biggest disappointment to Great Izon/Ijaw Nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal / Fayemi Declares Free Education In Less Than 24 Hours In Office / Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.