Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures (102580 Views)

Doctor Amputates A Healthy Baby Who Was Thought To Have Died In The Womb (Pics) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back / Expectant Mum Suffers Womb Rupture In Police Cell (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 31, 2015
cold:

Well that may not be entirely accurate. There are very intelligent folks who believe in god. Does that mean god exists? The answer is a categorical no! What if told these people praising god on this thread that the Shiva goddess is the source of all life form? I'm a 100% sure they'll dismiss my claim with a wave of the hand. Labelling me fetish and superstitious.This is exactly my problem with theists. They fail to realise that for the exact same reason(s) they dismiss other gods is why i dismiss theirs.

Intelligence mean knowledge and evidence. Is the world flat as the bible claimed? No! For me to convince you I will need to prove it. When we now know the Bible lied on that one and that is a big let down. How can we trust the rest,especially the claim that God,a depressing phenomenon, created humans.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by professore(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2015
Baby obeying some laws which are supernatural
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by cold(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2015
ifeness:

Intelligence mean knowledge and evidence. Is the world flat as the bible claimed? No! For me to convince you I will need to prove it. When we now know the Bible lied on that one and that is a big let down. How can we trust the rest,especially the claim that God,a depressing phenomenon, created humans.
What i mean is they may believe in the concept of a god but not the mode of worship
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 31, 2015
cold:

What i mean is they may believe in the concept of a god but not the mode of worship

The word "God" is dangerous. I wouldn't use it at all.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by cooluc(f): 6:07pm On May 31, 2015
It's marvellous!!!! Wow God is great
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by cold(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2015
ifeness:

The word "God" is dangerous. I wouldn't use it at all.
Lol..roger that
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by lizliz: 6:19pm On May 31, 2015
God s wonderful
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Awww! I can't wait to experience it

So loving & Perfect

pLEASE LET US START NOW BIKO.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 31, 2015
GOD You are Wonderful, Marvelous... and some people will say YOU don't exist. U live for ever and ever.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2015
Aitee1:
Now I feel like having a baby cry cry

I also need that baby fast too. Can we try it?
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by zanga420: 6:39pm On May 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Abi o! But i was only speaking from the heart sha
them no dey ask that one oo
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
zanga420:
them no dey ask that one oo
grin
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by emmabest2000(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2015
Awesome
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Pinocchioo(f): 6:44pm On May 31, 2015
aaronson:
Creation is quite different from biology dummy,did you see any sand that was used in molding&forming the baby?

No, can't see any send. Would you mind lending me your microscope ?
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Pinocchioo(f): 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
aaronson:
Creation is quite different from biology dummy,did you see any sand that was used in molding&forming the baby?

Nop, I can't see any. Would you mind lending me a microscope?
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Pinocchioo(f): 6:52pm On May 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Na you dem form from spirogyra
wink
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 31, 2015
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Pinocchioo(f): 6:54pm On May 31, 2015
Gabreal1:
What proof do you have that this is god's work? undecided

Mmmm, its a long long story
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Pinocchioo(f): 6:58pm On May 31, 2015
macof:

No scientist says there's no creator...how ever Creator and God don't mean the same thing
Btw how does this prove ur god?

Another story for another season dear
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by zzybaby: 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
Oh my God you are too much infact you are more than too much......... Ogi obara apu nwa na afo ka I'bu 21 gun shoots to the Lord. Tem tem tem tem dom dom dom
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Graccccccccy(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2015
I neva see ds kind God before..... Wonder Wonder, Wonder Wonder!
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by spicykev(f): 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
just wondering how I was able to sit my ass there for 9 months....just so amazing

amarachi06:

Na so we dey for our belly. ooooo
Nature is too hard to crack.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 31, 2015
Pinocchioo:

Nop, I can't see any. Would you mind lending me a microscope?
right, since you didn't see no sand,you should have gotten your cranium kicked in to know reproduction is apart of the study in biology.

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
ifeness:

Bible said the world was flat Which bible did you read??

Definitely not this one:
King James Version
Isa 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 31, 2015
ifeness:

At least I could point a finger at Mack Zukerberg and the Computer/mobile phone manufacturers. Can you show me God?

I don't know if I should be laughing o; you really cracked my ribs!

So if you can't point to the manufacturer, creator, or originator of something, it automatically turns out that that thing has no creator? This is so interesting; now let's reason together.

First, let's take this very post of mine you are reading as a case study. I'm sure you believe that there is someone behind this particular post. Someone wrote it, and that is I, 'AbuuUsaamah'. But ask yourself this: Can you point to me? The answer is No. Can you see me? No. Do you know me personally? No. If as simple as this very post you are reading is, you cannot but believe that someone somewhere sat down to wrote (despite the fact there is no physical evidence that you can use to prove the existence of that person), then how much more this complex universe and all the creations in it

Why can't you believe as well that since you cannot point to me, then it means the post you are reading could have created itself? Even you know how foolish that sounds. It's even more foolish to have that belief about this complex universe. The universe relates with us, responds to changes and threats posed by humans, just as my post, which I types replied to yours. And you still believed there is no one ordering the universe to respond?

Second, have you ever heard of atoms? I'm sure you have. Every scientist believes that the smallest unit of matter is the atom, yet none of them has ever physically felt their existence. They cannot but assume that there are these minute particles which form the basis of every matter. So as long as there is nothing to counter this theory, it holds true in every sense and respect. Can we conclude from this that physically feeling something is not a condition for the existence of that thing. This answers the part where you asked me to point to God.

Third, you mentioned Mack Zukerberg. Now let me remind you of some people who came before Zukerberg. Have you never heard of Sir Isaac Newton? I'm sure - as ironically as it sounds - that you must have met with Newton to believe that he truly existed. What makes you believe that Newton existed is nothing but his works, because of course, you've never seen him and you can't point to him. You can only point to those works of his.

The works of God, then, should guide you to knowing that those works would not have been made except by someone. Forget about the childish idea that you cannot see Him or point to Him

Lastly, let me tell you a short story. There was once a ship by the bank of a particular river. One day, the ship loaded goods onto itself, then sailed itself to another land, offloaded the goods and sailed itself back to where it came from.

Did you see how unbelievable that story is? Even a child would disbelieve it. If you cannot believed that story about a simple ship that has no sailor, then don't believe the story that the universe ship has no sailor - how disgusting that sounds.

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by bisco5: 7:49pm On May 31, 2015
Amazing scientific pictures, he created science so that man can glorify his name.

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Germanboi(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2015
Allah is great..
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by alexanderdeg: 8:03pm On May 31, 2015
Kool
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 31, 2015
Chanchit:
@Koastar, you should have warned us of viewers discretion. I nearly fainted seeing some of those pix, I get Malaria abeg.
Hahahahahaha....get well soon
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Hazardd(m): 8:30pm On May 31, 2015
sherifah31:
I passed these stages some years ago.. Wish me a happy birthday 'cos it's my birthday!!
happy birthday dear
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Pinocchioo(f): 8:38pm On May 31, 2015
aaronson:
right, since you didn't see no sand,you should have gotten your cranium kicked in to know reproduction is apart of the study in biology.

Mmmm, very educating. thanks
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by czarr(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2015
....so we been resemble alien? God is amazing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Interesting Things About Veiled Births / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.