Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? (2003 Views)

5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life / Can A Civil Servant Be A Billionaire While In Service? / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by Donmichaelz(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2015
most undergraduate seems to think because they study a prestigious course they would end up very wealthy, don't get me wrong its possible, I did a survey and these were their replies,

- Guy who runs around in a boxing match,he was refering to mayweather

- Marriage degree by marrying Bill Gates.

- Whatever ur degree is, if u dnt know how to play in the real world, ul not succeed. It's always ideal in college and academics, but after graduating, life's a total confusion and u need to get ur ass up and survive. Just an opinion

- Be a drug lord , 100% guaranteed you will be a billionaire

-Accounting for sure. It will make study the three incomes:
Passive
Portfolio
Ordinary
Like ยท

I know a degree that can make u an instant billionaire but its definitely not a course studied in the university,, add yours
Re: Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by 400billionman: 10:28am On May 28, 2015
Smartness and God's blessings.

Bro, no degree can guarantee you billions.

No paid job can. I have had the opportunity of being close to some billionaires while they told their success stories. Their billions came when they did not expect it.

One sells drinks. The other manufactures paint. One sells cement.

Just be good at what you are doing, be flexible, be passionate. Be able to do many things. Many successful people did many things before one eventually paid off. Finally, never give up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by Bigdreams(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2015
Being good at what you do and being consistent coupled with the fear of God and equal treatment of everyone you come across in the journey of life will set you on that path.

Thanks.

Re: Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by adebayour26: 3:24pm On May 28, 2015
[size=38pt]ANY DEGREE[/size] could earn you that.
Re: Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by Cutest001(f): 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
adebayour26:
[size=38pt]ANY DEGREE[/size] could earn you that.
Re: Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by adebayour26: 7:16am On May 29, 2015
[s]
Cutest001:
mumu ... Y are you so loud?
[/s]
Re: Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 29, 2015
No degree can make you a billionaire and certainly you can NEVER make billions when you earn paid SALARY, unless ofcourse you're in aso-rock but only the smart ones know the simple trick to attaining the much desired billionaire status wink
Re: Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by snowhity85: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
COME AND JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING FASHION DESIGNER HOME AND GET PAID TO WEAR THEM.

Re: Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by snowhity85: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Visit www.gwtcorp.com/prestigious15 for more information.
Re: Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by idu1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
400billionman:
Smartness and God's blessings.

Bro, no degree can guarantee you billions.

No paid job can. I have had the opportunity of being close to some billionaires while they told their success stories. Their billions came when they did not expect it.

One sells drinks. The other manufactures paint. One sells cement.

Just be good at what you are doing, be flexible, be passionate. Be able to do many things. Many successful people did many things before one eventually paid off. Finally, never give up.
Bro, To be able to do many things...

Do you mean learning more skills and skills?

Will that not be a jack of all trade?
Re: Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by 400billionman: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2015
idu1:
Bro, To be able to do many things...

Do you mean learning more skills and skills?

Will that not be a jack of all trade?

Do you know how many businesses Dangote owns ? Dangote refinery, cement, noodles, juice, tomato, sugar, flour.

Do you know how many businesses Adenuga does ?

Are they jack of all trade, master of none ? It is called MASTERY, it is not attainable in one day.

Assuming you are building a house and you know how to paint, will you call a painter to handle your personal house ? NO. If you know how to mix the paint, won't it be cheaper than buying already made in the market. If you know all these, can't you convert your skills to money making venture ?
Re: Which Degree Is Likely Going To Make You A Billionaire? by idu1(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2015
400billionman:

Do you know how many businesses Dangote owns ? Dangote refinery, cement, noodles, juice, tomato, sugar, flour.

Do you know how many businesses Adenuga does ?

Are they jack of all trade, master of none ? It is called MASTERY, it is not attainable in one day.

Assuming you are building a house and you know how to paint, will you call a painter to handle your personal house ? NO. If you know how to mix the paint, won't it be cheaper than buying already made in the market. If you know all these, can't you convert your skills to money making venture ?
Thanks bro...

I want to add to my skill and I was thinking I should not be jack...

(1) (Reply)

Acca Student Registration For June 2008 Is On / I Want To Revive My IT Career. Please Advice! / International English Language Testing System (IELTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.