Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke (43064 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 28, 2015
Playing to the gallery,
Dressing up the window,
Dancing to the music,
Not played by the leader.
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 28, 2015
mimicious:
I don't know if I am wrong, I thought monument was for dead people

You are not totally wrong. Monuments really are erected for dead persons.

But monuments can also be erected for exceptional living persons. Mandela had one before he died.

However, what I find disgusting about this particular one is that someone is doing this for Goodluck Jonathan under whose watch, more than 13, 000 persons were killed, maimed or kidnapped and thousands displaced, living in fear. We should not also forget the job scam issue where some people died after haven paid #1000 each.

Another thing is you don't just wake up and start erecting a monument. In saner climes, people are commissioned to do it. This guy is just wasting his time cos no sane government would allow that monument in any part of their state.
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Mikelnadel: 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
wait,are trying to tell me that the igbos doesn't have brain or what please answer me
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by 4everisaac(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2015
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by 4everisaac(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2015
So na Clover paint make this sculpture fine like this.
Fine sha. undecided
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by felai: 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
Only one thing got my attention on this thread- The FTC guy (Nobody). That aroused my interest and wanted to know who or what the person's *monica* or username was.
Thanks to d quote post I later discovered the handle behind the Nobody=ibnmaja
My question now is what could have caused him to de-activate his account, was he threatened in anyway or can someone's account be de-activated by the moderators.

Anyway, the comment was uncalled for.
ONE NIGERIA
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by YabaLeftist: 2:30pm On May 28, 2015
Should have been a huge, imposing statue. This is too small.
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by vikyno(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
Good job. Keep doing what u believe in. It will take you to your desired destination soon.

Never mind those eediots that are spitting trash.
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Smooyis(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2015
adeekiti:
Dis is skeletal piece not sculpture , that hand be like him skeleton grin , nice one bro abeg put the skeletal piece for otuoke road, wey mama peace own, Oya pay me for idea wey I borrow u, but u fit chop slap from mama peace if u do skeletal piece for her cheesy
But you should know that final work or fine tunning has not been done. Pls sir let us always be positive and encourage good work.
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by vikyno(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2015
hifaif:

But monuments can also be erected for exceptional living persons. Mandela had one before he died.

However, what I find disgusting about this particular one is that someone is doing this for Goodluck Jonathan under whose watch, more than 13, 000 persons were killed, maimed or kidnapped and thousands displaced, living in fear. We should not also forget the job scam issue where some people died after haven paid #1000 each.

Another thing is you don't just wake up and start erecting a monument. In saner climes, people are commissioned to do it. This guy is just wasting his time cos no sane government would allow that monument in any part of their state.

Your opinion though. But let me remind you that the USA citizens never crucified President Bush over the 911 terrorist attack.

Now that Baba is there, let's see how he will handle the issue.
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by kettykings: 2:41pm On May 28, 2015
Its better you get engaged in activities that will add value to your life not all these needless publicity. Anyway igbo people will always go where their stomach goes
The beast of no nation who every day bemoan the presence and existence of other tribes but will shed the last drop of their hypocritical blood in order not to have his own nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 28, 2015
Smooyis:

But you should know that final work or fine tunning has not been done. Pls sir let us always be positive and encourage good work.
didnt u see where I said nice one? Go blow small weed make ur eye clear
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 28, 2015
vikyno:

Your opinion though. But let me remind you that the USA citizens never crucified President Bush over the 911 terrorist attack.

Now that Baba is there, let's see how he will handle the issue.

As though it was recurrent like the Boko Haram attacks. Was it not once and did it repeat itself?
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by mexyk(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2015
Its better you get engaged in activities that will add value to your life not all these needless publicity. Anyway igbo people will always go where their stomach goes
Na stupidity dey worry u onye ofe mmanu
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 28, 2015
Abba999:

Darling, Nigerians are "wonderful"undecided

Thanks dear, but not Nigerians ooooo, some people.....lolz. some peple, regardless of race misbehaves sometime

Aint you Nigerian too?
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by mimicious(f): 3:17pm On May 28, 2015
hifaif:

Thanks for enlightening me. As for the guy his brain needs default settings

1 Like

Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by fanex: 3:18pm On May 28, 2015
he equally the worst president the world has even seen. theres nothing to celebrate about him. he weak and a traitor at best. if the cabal wouldnt let you operator on the existing policies, start and new one to run concurrently.
400billionman:

Shame on you.

He is doing what he believes in. Jonathan is Nigeria's first president who was not formerly a member of the ruling class or cabal..
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:20pm On May 28, 2015
ITbomb:
If you laugh again, I disvirgin you cool
Here I go again: Phahahahahahahaha. BTW, it's disflower and not disvirgin.
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 28, 2015
mimicious:

Thanks for enlightening me. As for the guy his brain needs default settings

You are most welcome.

grin
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by chenpaulo: 3:29pm On May 28, 2015
Nice sculpture
Gepheral:
Low key sculpture.. Nice
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Adekorya: 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
Autolord:
[size=16pt]A massive sculpture should be planted in Abuja & Lagos to represent the defender of democracy. His Legacy will live forever in Nigeria- GEJ our Hero[/size]

You've got the brain of a four-year-old
boy, and I bet he was glad to get rid of
it.
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Chiaka(f): 3:45pm On May 28, 2015
The face is not that of GEJ. Poor work!
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by sugarcoconut(f): 4:25pm On May 28, 2015
midolian:
The emboldened got me laughing..

Where is this sculptural piece located? It looks like something in front of ya house.. Don't you think it ll be better if you change the location to a busy area? And the hand looks like that of Michael Jackson's. I hope u fix it

I thought it's obvious he's still working on that and that it's movable too.
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by lilcashking(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2015
Autolord:
[size=16pt]A massive sculpture should be planted in Abuja & Lagos to represent the defender of democracy. His Legacy will live forever in Nigeria- GEJ our Hero[/size]

Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Pakingzzz(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, I have 20pcs of brand new Storace deep cycle batteries. They are 100AH capacities each.. Am offering them for sale at 20,000 naira each..
I also have a couple dozens of brand new Mppt charge controllers ; 12v,24 10Amps. The model is; Tracer 1210Rn. Each goes for 8,000 naira.
You can reach me on 08122423549, or email me @; kingsleyobinna26@ yahoo.Com

Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by meetfrank(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2015
I don't blame your empty brain. It's very obvious that you are jealous of him. You can see the letter that was sent to him by the president himself. Have you received anyone from the councilor in your village? tongue. Don't you ever relate to Igbo people in this manner again in your life.#Bad belle.
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 28, 2015
With Freddy Kruger's hand? Nightmare at Akinola Aguda House.
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by marv1: 5:41pm On May 28, 2015
mistypiper:
lol anybody remember this guy from Telematch?
Oh my God! Guy u have sharp memory. Yes telematch man. 1000 likes.

1 Like

Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Abba999(f): 6:06pm On May 28, 2015
gbl01:

Thanks dear, but not Nigerians ooooo, some people.....lolz. some peple, regardless of race misbehaves sometime

Aint you Nigerian too?

Yeah! True, some. But permit me to say many. lipsrsealed
In between Am half Nigerian. Though born and had my child orientation in Aba. smiley
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by phyllosilicate(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
phyllosilicate:
When the locals pass by it, would they bless or curse him?
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Jusome: 7:39pm On May 28, 2015
Get serious with your life. Jona no go look your face. Him done sabi all of una sycophants" Those that trekked out the useful part of their lives to otuoke- Have they been rewarded? Ask yourself is this a cause worth undertaking?
y are u talking lik this...are you jealous why not think of somtin u can do.....y not be creative.....this is wht sunny feel lik doing for GEJ y are u negative about it...do u knw wht it cost to set up an art wrk lik dis....if u dont knw visit an artist show and ask him to just draw ur image wen u knw the prize u cn understnd wht it worth to creat a statue.....then u wil apretiate his effort not speaking.negatively about it
you.are very stupid....and wil never progress with this ur mindset attitute fool times 10 raised to the power of infinity
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 28, 2015
Abba999:

Yeah! True, some. But permit me to say many. lipsrsealed
In between Am half Nigerian. Though born and had my child orientation in Aba. smiley

No wonder your username! "Many" is fine. I cosign!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit / Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.