Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group (33598 Views)

Nigerian Cultist 'Gbaja Marine' Killed By Rival Cult Group In Ghana. Photos / I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) / Power-drunk ASP Shoots Tricycle Driver Dead, Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by lolexzy: 11:46am On May 28, 2015
Yes it's show time as written on your top,--AT KIRIKIRI
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by lolexzy: 11:50am On May 28, 2015
Yes it's show time-for you as written on your top-at KIRIKIRI
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by Tonason: 11:54am On May 28, 2015
I suspect this guy to be the real occult member who is trying to lure the victim.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by fucktoto: 11:57am On May 28, 2015
pinshure not showing
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by mployer(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2015
18-year old forcing 22-year old to join cult?.

I guess it is the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by dantobi: 11:58am On May 28, 2015
Wetin go be there gain
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by ybalogs(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2015
The guy face strong ooo, doesn't look like he's remorseful sef. Anyways only God can judge correctly.
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by belente(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2015
a beg GMB don come back from London
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by molas02: 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
d guy has no mercy on d poor mother, its pains me 4 d mother, good to abort dan to deport nusance
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by playboy19(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
You resisted joining a cult but you can kill? Does this make sense?
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by denedene(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2015
if he made advances to you and you wanted none of it, why still follow him to drink a bottle of beer? undecided. I remember when I did a sleep over @ a close frnd's home late in the night, he woke me n said his bro wanted me to join their cult, I was shocked but coordinated my replies and show keen interest to join but he had to wait lemme consult someone, he bought the idea. as morning reach, I told him, I'll be coming back but I never foot in his home again till I graduated but we were still friends, a huge line was drawn to our closeness
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by Fourwinds: 12:40pm On May 28, 2015
see d way d guy pose for pix as if e be international footballer. smmmhhh
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by Islie: 12:56pm On May 28, 2015
18years old and cultshocked

Not surprised when primary school pupil are initiated to cultism at a young age
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by SoGreen: 1:05pm On May 28, 2015
gobizzy101:
Dead men don't count embarassed
They r thrown overboard..... embarassed
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by Islie: 1:43pm On May 28, 2015
Agbgift:
Na by force to join cult?

Maybe you have witness how one is forced, trailed and coaxed to join one in our Tertiary institution
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by 9jatatafo(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2015
How I wish the dead can write statement. This cult things is getting out of hand. Imagine a friend you shared beer together then moment later you stabbed him in the neck and killed him. What an irony.
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by Nicepoker(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2015
Cultists on nairaland will blame the guy.
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by cirmuell(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
searay:
Cultism will actually begin in Nigeria tomorrow, Nigeria may be ......is

LA...

Missed.

GEJ till 2019
...you didn't make any sense man
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by r33d(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2015
Oya Mr Government, what plan do u have for our idle youths? grin grin grin
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by jagagbosa(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2015
Wasted youth....
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by antisocial: 2:56pm On May 28, 2015
dre11:

1st PIC is that of the suspect 2nd PIC is Mary-Jacob, the victim mother
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/tricycle-driver-kills-18-yr-old-friend/

una never talk true.Yeye people.
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by ylaa(f): 3:10pm On May 28, 2015
if only the dead can talk. pity
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by dre11(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
Reports said on May 18, at about 9 p.m., a fight ensued between the deceased and one Benedict Ogheneorvo, over initiation into Eiye cult group. Benedict, a tricycle driver, was said to have stabbed Emmanuel, which ultimately led to his death.

Why is it that any small fight ......... The culprits will resort to taking knives and staving each other
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by Pakingzzz(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2015
Heloo Nairalanders, I have 20pcs of brand new Storace deep cycle batteries. They are 100AH capacities each.. Am offering them for sale at 20,000 naira each..
I also have a couple dozens of brand new Mppt charge controllers ; 12v,24 10Amps. The model is; Tracer 1210Rn. Each goes for 8,000 naira.
You can reach me on 08122423549, or email me @; kingsleyobinna26@ yahoo.Com
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by yemiowo(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2015
GOD wil help us in ths lagos.
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by ijustdey: 8:15pm On May 28, 2015
“I collected the iron from him and stabbed him with it in the neck. He fell and I rushed to him to three different hospitals, but he was rejected. He gave up and the police came and arrested me.”

This is what being drunk can cause

Because am sure they were both drunk before they began to fight each other
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by deebrain(m): 3:58am On May 29, 2015
searay:
Cultism will actually begin in Nigeria tomorrow, Nigeria may be ......is

LA...

Missed.

GEJ till 2019

An unfortunate level of reasoning.
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by searay(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2015
deebrain:

An unfortunate level of reasoning.
Unam ikod Iwa. face front
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by deebrain(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2015
searay:
Unam ikod Iwa. face front

Will u be quiet?
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by searay(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2015
deebrain:

Will u be quiet?
or
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by deebrain(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2015
searay:
or

You could get hurt on democracy day.
Re: Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group by ijustdey: 11:57am On May 29, 2015
The 40-year-old mother of the deceased, who
gave her name as Mary Jacob, debunked Benedict’s claim. She alleged that her son had always told her about Benedict’s efforts to lure him into the Eiye cult group.

who the mother ever said that her mother belong to a cult..... she will always defend him even in death.

if only the dead was alive, we would have heard his own part of the story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) / #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) / Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.