Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE (6230 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. / Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 10:24am On May 28, 2015

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, BUHARI WILL ARREST THAT LOUD MOUTHED TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool

Meaning: SAY NO TO BIAFRA

United we stand, divided we fall. Lets support the Hausa fulanis and the Yoruba to rebuild Nigeria from the damage GEJ put our nation in

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by stinggy(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
قسؤكؤ سشخح شسصصكةن
لييثفغهخرريسششششيبرانحههل
Naso madness dey start oo undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:27am On May 28, 2015
Dem don start to islamize here ooo We no go gree for dem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 10:27am On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

if you dont know the meaning then Bleep off
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by delishpot: 10:28am On May 28, 2015
stinggy:

My brother, na so we see am o. Unfortunately we cant help.

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 10:28am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dem don start to islamize here ooo
We no go gree for dem

you need to check your brain oremussanctus undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2015
ls true but غفثضزيؤراححمىكرؤيششغخحىكرءشثفهنترؤءشزش.did not happen

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by stinggy(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:

if you dont know the meaning then Bleep off
Seems you're undergoing some hard time, we wanna help. Talk to us please kiss

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:35am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:

you need to check your brain oremus*sanctus undecided
See dis man oooo Wetin dhe do u I dhe laff u

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by delishpot: 10:59am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, BUHARI WILL ARREST THAT LOUD MOUTHED TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool

United we stand, divided we fall. Lets support the Hausa fulanis and the Yoruba to rebuild Nigeria from the damage GEJ put our nation in

True. What we need now is not a broken Nigeria. What the fool does not realize is that the western world want this shit to happen. The want a divided nation. They will support both parties to fuel the damage. The Igbo man doesnt know that a divided naija is the united western worlds dream. That man is a traitor. We are fighting for a United Africa, this Igbo man is proudly saying Bleep united he wants Naija to soak in blood. He is a vampire and needs to be locked away. Let us not let the western world use our greed and Big eyes to divide us. Why cant people see this? They eant us to be like Libya and we should stand firm and say No to blood suckers who call themselves Biafrans yet are willing to sacrifice tgeir country men on the alter of power.

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by vivalavida(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2015
It is notu by force biko nu. We want to leave this contraption. Wich one is united Nigeria? Who told you this goddammed forsaken hell-hole is united?
Nna abeg,we are tired. If u want ur Nigeria,u can keep it to urslf. We are tired og the jungle where the animals there operate like those in George orwells animal farm

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 11:06am On May 28, 2015
Yoruba need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by abdul123(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2015
Eboes and their parasitic schemes will soon be uprooted.... Just stay tuned

8 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Rose2014: 11:12am On May 28, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Gbam

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Rose2014: 11:14am On May 28, 2015
delishpot:

True. What we need now is not a broken Nigeria. What the fool does not realize is that the western world want this shit to happen. The want a divided nation. They will support both parties to fuel the damage. The Igbo man doesnt know that a divided naija is the united western worlds dream. That man is a traitor. We are fighting for a United Africa, this Igbo man is proudly saying Bleep united he wants Naija to soak in blood. He is a vampire and needs to be locked away. Let us not let the western world use our greed and Big eyes to divide us. Why cant people see this? They eant us to be like Libya and we should stand firm and say No to blood suckers who call themselves Biafrans yet are willing to sacrifice tgeir country men on the alter of power.

I hope the bolded is true. Amen ooo it's long overdue. The Nigeria contraception has expired and anyone that wants to go should be allowed to

Dancing #Godwin#

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 11:20am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:

make sure you buy sleeping pills .

there is more paranoid syndrome ,anxiety and sleepless over biafra .

you know you love biafrans stop pretending . cheesy

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 11:24am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:

But then Nnamdi Kalu doesn't own Radio Biafra, Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide do.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by abduljabbar4(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2015
I'm not against Biafra but for that pig named Kanu to be insulting Yorubas, calling Nigeria a zoo and threatening to go to war is totallly unnacceptable. The idi0t was even saying that he doesn't want peace as if Biafra can win Nigeria should we go to another war. He even said Rochas is islamizing Imo simply because he is in APC. He should be arrested and jailed. Also, no radio station should operate without a licence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by 1deadlugard: 11:33am On May 28, 2015
me i be ijaw man , da kind love wey i have for biafra eeeh

na freedom , no more drinking from the same river wey ,we dey poo inside ,

na nigeria cause am , take what belong to me and kill me .

save us biafra please come ,we dey die every day .

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 11:36am On May 28, 2015
i be izon / ijaw south soth .

we love biafra make it kom quik quik ,now now .

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by KingsJohnson(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2015
dickrider:

Goodluck Jonathan didnt do anytin 2 ur country, for he was a man wit a golden heart, so it was u n ur fellow greedy fools dat turned Nigeria into dis mess.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by DaGC(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2015
In as much as I want a peaceful and united Nigeria, you cant help but say Nigeria is complicated. Its just somehow *dont know what word to use*.

I still hope for a peaceful and united country though.

Also, the blame game needs to stop. Jonathan did not make Nigeria this way. Nigeria is Nigeria. Some people make it seem like before Jonathan Nigeria was England, with quality healthcare, stable electricity, world class infrastructures, no strikes or scarcity etc. Every leader since the birth of this nation contributed in one way or another to its downfall, and yes, including the President-elect.

Lets just hope for a better Nigeria.

#PeacefulNigeria
#UnitedNigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 28, 2015
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Ababadada: 1:04pm On May 28, 2015
I am core Niger Delta, to be precise Bayelsa State, I support Biafra with my last blood. BRING IT ON NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! I hate YORUBA LIKE witch! The most dubious people in Nigeria. They will surely fail.

11 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by dckelvin(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2015
dickrider:

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TYM.

8 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by dckelvin(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2015
Ababadada:
I am core Niger Delta, to be precise Bayelsa State, I support Biafra with my last blood. BRING IT ON NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! I hate YORUBA LIKE witch! The most dubious people in Nigeria. They will surely fail.
I THOUGHT AM D ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Chuukwudi(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2015
I love Biafra. We must succeed!

7 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by dckelvin(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2015
. .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by disumusa: 1:53pm On May 28, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
ibo are settler in nigeria b/c till today they can specify where they decend or migrated from.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 28, 2015
You are looking for war and we will give you a better one...Goat of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison / Pictures Of 4 Peter Obi Supporters Tweeting Inside One Room In Abuja. ( Photo) / Christmas: See Crowd In Front Of Tinubu’s Gate.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.