Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE (6228 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. / Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 5:53am On May 29, 2015
abdul123:
imagine all dis useless ibo boys creating various handles to be marketing there Biafra on a fucking Yoruba site dat they revile and shout against so much make me go angry... Why can't they make use of there Biafra sites or fucking dailies.. Get these to ur skul.. Nairaland is for Nigerians to foster our unity.. You fukkkng biafraudist should get the Bleep off dis site cos it's created by your nightmare so called enemies.... Come to think of it... Our same seun gave dis ibo boys jobs on dis same website as mods with good mind yet they re busy hustling there biz with no form of royalty and still running down the most accommodating tribe in there bleeping dreams with there pigy mouths and jagged dentalia.... Just be grateful am not the owner cos I would have purged u low lifers off dis site.. Thry threaten they shout they rail they shout around tribalistic and treasonable statments all over nairaland as if there is no Mod guarding these site... Instead all these God forsaken Mod will be suspending pple who criticize all these national saboteurs.... Seun I think you need a serious overhaul and effervescent purging on these site...
who is Seun an animal or living things or the so called coward that called himself the owner of nairaland .........I think he knew it that I am not afraid of him he is a coward if he he like let him block now as usual. .......

but for u ....u are a monkey u has no base in life. ...
u guy's thought it was lagos alone we are doing business ....only igbo guys that doing business in kanu are bigger than those in your so called West

go to Google type the biggest market in Africa not alone Nigeria the answer is onitsha

u are a slowpoke

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 6:00am On May 29, 2015
abdul123:
imagine all dis useless ibo boys creating various handles to be marketing there Biafra on a fucking Yoruba site dat they revile and shout against so much make me go angry... Why can't they make use of there Biafra sites or fucking dailies.. Get these to ur skul.. Nairaland is for Nigerians to foster our unity.. You fukkkng biafraudist should get the Bleep off dis site cos it's created by your nightmare so called enemies.... Come to think of it... Our same seun gave dis ibo boys jobs on dis same website as mods with good mind yet they re busy hustling there biz with no form of royalty and still running down the most accommodating tribe in there bleeping dreams with there pigy mouths and jagged dentalia.... Just be grateful am not the owner cos I would have purged u low lifers off dis site.. Thry threaten they shout they rail they shout around tribalistic and treasonable statments all over nairaland as if there is no Mod guarding these site... Instead all these God forsaken Mod will be suspending pple who criticize all these national saboteurs.... Seun I think you need a serious overhaul and effervescent purging on these site...
Have you noticed that Nairaland is not for cattle-rearers?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 6:01am On May 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

Standard ode ! cheesy
Your mother is a bigger fool!
God know that I honestly want you fools to have this Biafra, Nigeria cannot develop as long as all these Biafran saboteurs still exist in Nigeria.
ewu look at this fool who doesn't know how to count her ovulation period are here exposing her illiterate in the public. .....fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 6:45am On May 29, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
ewu look at this fool who doesn't know how to count her ovulation period are here exposing her illiterate in the public. .....fool

So you know "PentiumPro" is a yoruba man in his 40s. A certified coward!

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 6:48am On May 29, 2015
imhotep:

Have you noticed that Nairaland is not for cattle-rearers?

Abdul123 is a Yoruba man!

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 6:49am On May 29, 2015
naija8080:

Abdul123 is a Yoruba man!
Na the same thing jare.

Yorubas are slaves of cattle-rearers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by dckelvin(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2015
PentiumPro:
Ibos lost out in the emerging power game, and their wayward children went berserk on social media calling for war against Yorubas. grin
You will all return to Igboland very soon when your cup is full.
b!tch. there are big men in d east who are willing to pay huge amount of money to Obas and Emirs in order for them to send d igbos back home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by dckelvin(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

Standard ode ! cheesy
Your mother is a bigger fool!
God know that I honestly want you fools to have this Biafra, Nigeria cannot develop as long as all these Biafran saboteurs still exist in Nigeria.
so you know it.
then support the Biafra movement

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by sweetgala(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2015
I think they should be allowed to leave, they have no desire to stay as part of Nigeria , and would only weigh us down with their bitterness.

UN is already granting them audience so it's best to just carve out their region on the map and put a giant fence around it like Gaza strip .

It would be fair that for all Igbo biafrans, Nigeria can revoke their citizenship and exile them from Nigerian territory.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by dckelvin(m): 6:57am On May 29, 2015
abdul123:
you don't even have any good point to contribute here.

6 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 6:58am On May 29, 2015
imhotep:

Na the same thing jare.

Yorubas are slaves of cattle-rearers.

"Slaves to Cattle-rearers" better defines them. Biafra surge lately has been giving them sleepless nights

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by dckelvin(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2015
sweetgala:
I think they should be allowed to leave, they have no desire to stay as part of Nigeria , and would only weigh us down with their bitterness.

UN is already granting them audience so it's best to just carve out there region on the map and put a giant fence around it like Gaza strip .

It would be fair that for all Igbo biafrans, Nigeria can revoke their citizenship and exile them from Nigerian territory.
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 7:06am On May 29, 2015
dickrider:

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, BUHARI WILL ARREST THAT LOUD MOUTHED TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool

Meaning: SAY NO TO BIAFRA

United we stand, divided we fall. Lets support the Hausa fulanis and the Yoruba to rebuild Nigeria from the damage GEJ put our nation in
whenever you see an ibado girl u must know. ......
ibado girl's are shameless,shapeless, ugliest, arrogantly in the world. .....and they smell like pigs whenever you have a conversation with them shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 7:14am On May 29, 2015
naija8080:

"Slaves to Cattle-rearers" better defines them. Biafra surge lately has been giving them sleepless nights
Their idea of Nigeria is all about re-cycling anti-Igbo polemics.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by PentiumPro(f): 8:16am On May 29, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Biafran Ape!
I have good news for you and your Biafran fellow, Yorubas are willing to pay you idiots your transport fee back him.
We deposited few of your last year to Biafra, and you fool rushed to Jonathan to complain that you were being deported from Nigeria.
Get ready for more deportation to Biafra this year.
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by PentiumPro(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2015
dckelvin:

so you know it.
then support the Biafra movement
Tell me in what what, if it's convenient for me, I will gladly do, you guys don't want to be Nigerian, so why would I want to share nationality with saboteurs ?
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by PentiumPro(f): 8:20am On May 29, 2015
sweetgala:

UN is already granting them audience so it's best to just carve out their region on the map and put a giant fence around it like Gaza strip .

They will free to come to Nigeria, but under very strict visa requirements, only those that can contribute to the progress of the new country would be grated visa.
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by PentiumPro(f): 8:21am On May 29, 2015
naija8080:

So you know "PentiumPro" is a yoruba man in his 40s. A certified coward!
That is not new to me! I hear it every time. cheesy
Anytime Ibos lost out in any power play, they will start shouting Biafra! cheesy
Abegggii, just go!!!!!!
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by sweetgala(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

They will free to come to Nigeria, but under very strict visa requirements, only those that can contribute to the progress of the new country would be grated visa.

I think they should be too busy building their new nation. They should have persona non grata status

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by KingsJohnson(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2015
stinggy:

The problem with the majority of you guys is this; effortless stupidity!
So because GEJ has a golden heart but could not govern well as expected, we should stick to him? While we have the opportunity of trying out another candidate who might turn out to be better?
This 'na my brother, he has to be there' syndrome of you fools has to stop else you won't record any noticeable progress.
GEJ is not more Nigerian than Buhari, and we won't because of the fear of uncertainty stick to GEJ's mediocrity, deal with that!

I dnt need to reply comment from fellows lyk u, for time wil prove me right. Howeva kip tanking God 4 GEJ's golden heart for if not i wonder if u would hv been posting dat gibberish from Gabon refuge camp

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 9:13am On May 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

Biafran Ape!
I have good news for you and your Biafran fellow, Yorubas are willing to pay you idiots your transport fee back him.
We deposited few of your last year to Biafra, and you fool rushed to Jonathan to complain that you were being deported from Nigeria.
I have nothing to do with ibado girls. .. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by dckelvin(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

Tell me in what what, if it's convenient for me, I will gladly do, you guys don't want to be Nigerian, so why would I want to share nationality with saboteurs ?
this is how you will do it. Stop poke nosing on igbo and Biafra Affairs and family matters
and don't comment at all on nairaland on any issue or post concerning igbo or biafra.
start campagning in ur yoruba land with hash tag #Igbomustgo or#igbomust leave lagos and kano.
after dat start protesting with d hash tag #FreeBiafra
thanks as you do that for us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by dckelvin(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

if am the aviation minister.
i will make sure no biafran set his/her foot in yoruba land and hausa land unless they are going there for holiday.
i will make sure they stay and invest more in biafra and pay smaller taxes to d biafra government than that huge amount of money they are wasting there on the west and north government.
by the tym i hv done this,Biafra will develop and more foreign/international investors and tourist will be trooping in to Biafra daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 9:41am On May 29, 2015
delishpot:

True. What we need now is not a broken Nigeria. What the fool does not realize is that the western world want this shit to happen. The want a divided nation. They will support both parties to fuel the damage. The Igbo man doesnt know that a divided naija is the united western worlds dream. That man is a traitor. We are fighting for a United Africa, this Igbo man is proudly saying Bleep united he wants Naija to soak in blood. He is a vampire and needs to be locked away. Let us not let the western world use our greed and Big eyes to divide us. Why cant people see this? They eant us to be like Libya and we should stand firm and say No to blood suckers who call themselves Biafrans yet are willing to sacrifice tgeir country men on the alter of power.

omo see logic.

have you thought about what the Igbos want. who is talking about the western world...
the western world can go Bleep thr selves. who bloody care..
you don't like the Igbo folks but don't want to let them leave. is dis not confusion..Abi you dey gain anything from them...?

one thing is certain Nigeria go break sooner or later..

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by stinggy(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2015
KingsJohnson:

I dnt need to reply comment from fellows lyk u, for time wil prove me right. Howeva kip tanking God 4 GEJ's golden heart for if not i wonder if u would hv been posting dat gibberish from Gabon refuge camp

Again it oozes out.
I believe you were once a student, right?
Have you failed before then go ahead to burn down your department or cause trouble?
I hate it when we praise what is a natural process and common-sensical. I celebrate him for his courage to put a call through to GMB that early, but that's all.
Of truth, African leaders are mostly sit-tights and hate leaving their seats after loosing out, but times are changing real fast. The last one that did it, we all know what became of him. Jona wouldn't have wished for what happened to Gbagbo. His would have been worse, because a peace accord was signed before the election.

What do you think is the usefulness of the signed Accord?
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 10:02am On May 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

Biafran Ape!

you mean the same Yoruba that will still beg me for morning chop whenever I decide to step out of my compound this morning
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 10:26am On May 29, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

man you don finish am .

let every biafran keep writing ,i love it .

they are scared now ,before they were roaming freely here in nairaland ranting .

up biafra .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by PentiumPro(f): 10:37am On May 29, 2015
patmaine:

you mean the same Yoruba that will still beg me for morning chop whenever I decide to step out of my compound this morning
Fool, every Ibo goat on NL was a millionaire until we saw pictures of malnourished boys claiming to be millionaires. grin grin
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 10:49am On May 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

Fool, every Ibo goat on NL was a millionaire until we saw pictures of malnourished boys claiming to be millionaires. grin grin
^
Have you collected 50 naira (for boli) from your Igbo oga in Lagos Island?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by nonaira: 11:27am On May 29, 2015
Koikoikoi I laugh in Chinese. Yoruba were demolished on this thread as usual. Always poking their nose in everything Igbo and Biafra. Attention seeking mofos.

As for thread, you ppl can barely touch Shekau, talk less Asari and wan touch Kalu. Even umuzaruike una arrest left and right stay locked up for less than few weeks and una wan arrest Kalu.

Kalu if u read this, nwoke carry go jor. Them no go do shi shi to you. Enjoy your stay in ABA and may Nigeria f2k itself. One Nigeria my yansh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison / South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region / Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.