Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Operations Manager [lekki Phase One] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Operations Manager [lekki Phase One] (1032 Views)

Manager Lekki / Social Media/business Development Manager[lekki Phase One] Lagos / Store Manager [lekki] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operations Manager [lekki Phase One] by MiratonMatador: 11:29am On May 28, 2015
Job role and duties.
1. Obtain timely collection of list of materials for each event from the CEO.
2. Ensure that vehicles are repaired and fit a day before the event date.
3. Ensure that materials are searched and loaded into the vehicle a day prior to set up at the venue.
4. Disseminate information about upcoming event to operation staff in respect to the following; event time, materials, address of the event location.
5. Description of event venue design.
6. Ensure that materials that are not available in finesse store are duly rented at lowest price from vendors.
7. Select the appropriate vehicle for each event.
8. Confirm that the vehicle (bus, odyssey or truck) is in good condition (mechanically).
9. Ensure timely collection of funds for fuel, feeding allowance and any other necessary expenses in the course of the event.
10. Ensure timely delivery of operation staff, drapers, chair cover boys, lightening, flowers and other contracted supplier for each event.
11. Liaise with store keeper to ensure that all materials on the event list are made available.
Collaborate with the store keeper to ensure that all materials are loaded into the vehicle transporting materials to the event venue.

Competencies
1. You’ll be analytical, enjoy working people’s environment.
2. Has proven track record of delivering measurable results.
3. Able to formulate plans and persuade others to support such plans.
4. Has experience in managing large group of persons effectively.
5. Charismatic and excellent communication skills.
6. Successful track record of achieving sales with any products.
7. Strong orientation toward teamwork, ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.

Requirements
1. The candidates must possess B.Sc Degree/HND/OND in any degree from a reputable institution.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Must have strong online presence and desire for the job.
4. Preferably a male candidate; residing on Lekki – Epe expressway or 15 – 20 mins from Lekki Phase One .
5. Eloquence, great dress sense and self confidence are important parameters.

Others
o The OUTLET is located along the Lekki Phase One.
o Basic Salary = NGN50,000; excluding bonuses.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2015

Method of Application
interested candidate who satisfy the above requirements should send their cv to info@miratonmatadorgroup.com with the subject: Operations Manager [-Lekki/Name]
Re: Operations Manager [lekki Phase One] by MiratonMatador: 6:58pm On May 28, 2015
The vacancy is Live!. The candidate would be asked to resume on confirmation, on success after the interview.
Re: Operations Manager [lekki Phase One] by kaykash007(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2015
Good moni...pls I have Bsc in math...can I apply for dis job...I stays around ajah. Tanks
Re: Operations Manager [lekki Phase One] by Atk1nson(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2015
op, pls disclose the following:
- pls inform users that u are an outsourcing firm
- that they will have to pay a registration fee and share their pay for. period of time

please I do not seek to discredit ur business, I just think it's fair u disclose d fundamentals of what applicants should expect
Re: Operations Manager [lekki Phase One] by MiratonMatador: 12:22pm On May 29, 2015
kaykash007:
Good moni...pls I have Bsc in math...can I apply for dis job...I stays around ajah. Tanks

Hello,

1. All applicants are welcome to apply. We will shortlist successful candidates; and contact you.

Atk1nson:
op, pls disclose the following:
- pls inform users that u are an outsourcing firm
- that they will have to pay a registration fee and share their pay for. period of time
please I do not seek to discredit ur business, I just think it's fair u disclose d fundamentals of what applicants should expect

2. Thanks for the update. However, if you check the history of our posts; this is stated in the information given about our firm. More than often we advertise for our own subsidiaries; Miraton Rose Renewables, MatadorIT and RM outsourcing. We do not charge our own staff fees. Finally, more than often for graduate jobs; we discuss our terms and conditions with applicants before starting work.

(1) (Reply)

Exp. And Fresh Graduate Job Vacancy At Etisalat / ECOWAS Latest Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Fmctech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.