Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery (47898 Views)

Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot / Some Mistakes Catfish Breeders Make #2 / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Nicepoker(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice work bro.
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by BMM0727(f): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow I think I'll copy u

1 Like

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Curiouscity(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Whizpeter:
I wonder the kinda odour that room will be emitting with the poor ventilation... :>

Typical ......!

2 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Eliza5050(f): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Awesome stuff
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by walexy001: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice work sir I love it and I know very soon you be on top and oga robonski is the best he share everything with us but I'm ready to learn hatching now pls add me on whatzup to talk to in case you don't want to drop ur number mine is 07031043787. Waiting for ur response sir thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by ifydadiva(f): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
No picture?
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Pangea: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
If your landlord catch you, enh!
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by animalz: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Yommiefish:
Who say you have to spend fortune to have a successful breeding operations. Here are few shot from my 3bedroom apartment. I use just one of the room aside my farm as experiment and see what I have.

I did this to complement 'robonski' article on the need for grow-out farmers to own their own hatchery. I set out to design a easy to construct and easy to manage sit-at-home wooden vat for our breeding pleasure

Whatever your capacity there is always a design for you: Water Recyclelatory System, Plastics flow-through, wooden, concrete ponds etc. We solve all your breeding related problems.

Our fish industry must survive against all odds. That's our determination and our aim @ solving our problems.

Here in Benin-city where fish just vanish into thin here due to poor water PH.

www.catfishplus.
www.Facebook.com/NaijaCatfishBreeders
Olaidemuyiwa@gmail.com

I AM ABOUT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU.

MY FOLLOW ANIMAL BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER. LOVE WHAT YOU DID.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Good work bruva...kip it up.
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
exemen:
THIS IS UNIQUE
I like this pic more than that of d Op.
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by ZAMZINE(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Whizpeter:
I wonder the kinda odour that room will be emitting with the poor ventilation

DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA HOW YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB SMELT LIKE WHEN SHE DELIVERED YOU WITH POOR VENTILATION? STILL YOU SURVIVED BUT GREW UP WITHOUT COMMON SENSE.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Albertadenuga03: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Before the fishes Grow up, they might have known u by den already...Good Job tho
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Albertadenuga03: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZAMZINE:

DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA HOW YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB SMELT LIKE WHEN SHE DELIVERED YOU WITH POOR VENTILATION? STILL YOU SURVIVED BUT GREW UP WITHOUT COMMON SENSE.

Hahahahahahhahaha

17 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by dwayni: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
I am proud of your creativity and hard work. Even though I have no idea what I saw going on in the pictures due to poor quality.
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by AsanwaKC(f): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
good...when they are matured pls let me know
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by tlops(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
nice one!
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by corperscorner: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
The fishes myt just turn giants overnyt and eat you up.....lol

Nice one....keep it up
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by teewhydope(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZAMZINE:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Educitti(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Curiouscity:

Typical ......!

@Curiouscity....
Very typical indeed! Trust cynics to rear their ugly minds at every turn!
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by pocohantas(f): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZAMZINE:

You are not any different from him.
You don't know his mother, she is definitely older than you. She didn't send him to display his foolishness on NL.
Have respect for people's mother. Thanks

16 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Whizpeter:
You actually make a valid point, your delivery was just poor! grin

5 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Daniel058(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Yommiefish:
Others
guy ooo water issue cost me something here OOOOO.. Hatched 3 to 4 times on my hatchery pond but wasn't successful. . Had to buy the fingerling.. If I get money I go simply drill borehole oo
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Vic18: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Really inspiring,nice one bro
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by frisky2good(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
There is a continuous flow of water into the tubs so there will be no odour.

Whizpeter:

3 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Kirinwa: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
aguiyi:
Nigeria youths always surviving on personal effort

shame on the govt abeg.

Shame on you for depending on government for survival while the likes of op are thinking out of the box using their God given talents and education acquired.

No government in the world can solve all the needs of her people.Deal with it. tongue
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by just2endowed: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
I love to learn.
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by chax100(f): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
pocohantas:

You don't know his mother, she is definitely older than you. She didn't send him to display his foolishness on NL.

I did like your comment but shame to that daft who allow his mother to the insulted. It's no news that youth are faced with myraids of challenges, and he finds someone trying to make ends meet, instead of encouraging his effort he was insulting and demoralising him.

3 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by kevoh(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by ZAMZINE(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
pocohantas:

yeah I may not be different from him through your own perspective, my comments to him were not directed to insulting his mother either. THE PROBLEM HERE IS THE TWO OF YOU CANT JUST HANDLE THE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by humble007(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fish farming is the most lucrative agricultural venture as long as you do it right. I'm a young farmer too. But in Lagos and PH is not the only issue at my abode. AMONIA is another wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.