Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Make Residual Income With Your Website Or Blog With Alternative Adverts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Residual Income With Your Website Or Blog With Alternative Adverts (821 Views)

Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K / How Can I Fill Alternative Adverts Bank Account Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Residual Income With Your Website Or Blog With Alternative Adverts by businesswize93: 12:00pm On May 28, 2015
Have you ever Imagine making money with your blog or Website on autopilot? If yes, this is your chance of doing so. Alternative Adverts will help you achieve that: You will make money as a publisher. Or you advertise your blog on major newspapers, Yahoo, Bulk SMS, Facebook advert, google adverts through Alternative Adverts.
This is for only serious bloggers and website owners.
Visit this link http://www.alternativeadverts.com/online/index.php?rp=1155
to get started.

1 Share

Re: Make Residual Income With Your Website Or Blog With Alternative Adverts by Huffington: 12:59pm On May 28, 2015
I have registered and generated an advert code. How do I insert it into my blog? It runs on the blogger platform.
Re: Make Residual Income With Your Website Or Blog With Alternative Adverts by businesswize93: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Huffington:
I have registered and generated an advert code. How do I insert it into my blog? It runs on the blogger platform.

Here are simple step-by-step instructions for adding your Chitika ad code to your site hosted on Blogger.

1. Log into your Blogger account.

2. Once logged in you will need to click on "Layout"

3. Next you will need to decide where you would like to run the ads on your Blogger site.

4. When you have the desired location you will need to click on "Add a Gadget"

5. You will then need to click on HTML/JavaScript to add JavaScript code to your site.

6. This will bring up a new window that you can copy and paste the ad code you have generated from the publisher panel into the "Content section." Once you have the code in this window you will need to click save.

7. Next you will need to click "Save Arrangement" and you are ready to start earning!

Follow the images below

1 Share

Re: Make Residual Income With Your Website Or Blog With Alternative Adverts by emmachine1: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2016
If you still need assiatance inserting the ad code into your website or blog feel free to contact the support team at support@alternativeadvert.com or login into your account and submit a support ticket.

(1) (Reply)

Very Simple : Learn How To Tweak Your Simcard Imei / How To Add An 'Advertise Here' Widget To Blogger And Wordpress Blogs / I Need A Design For A Forum Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.