Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Five Ways To Lesson The Effects Of Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways To Lesson The Effects Of Heartbreak (398 Views)

The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Lesson The Effects Of Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
Rampard and seen as a callous act still can the effect can be lessened.

1. TOTAL ACCESS: There is a sacred part of you that makes you strong giving her access to that is handling over your will power to her just like GEJ will be handling over to GMB tomorrow. Make Sure her access to you is limited.

2. LOVE: Instead of falling in Love try and be in Love. Falling in Love is you afraid of loosing her thereby doing whatever it is she want while Be in Love is you not afraid of loosing her yet loving her.

3. HEART: Never Trust someone with your heart believing she can't break it. Once the unexpected happened you will be chartered beyond imagination.

4 HOPE: For the best and the worst. I had say you hope for the worst by so doing it won't have much effect on you as it won't be the unexpected but much awaited.

5. VIEWS : Back then when an ex broke up with me she was surprised I don't give a damn.Why? because I don't attach importance to anything on earth whatever it may be. Your life does not depend on her and his on yours. Change your view on you can't live without him.

(1) (Reply)

Ode To You(poem) / Hey Guys!! Which Would You Choose, Beautiful Wife Or Good Cook? / Matured Man Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.