Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Make Money Selling Security And Surveillance Products!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Selling Security And Surveillance Products!!! (623 Views)

Make Big Money Selling Semi Trailers / How To Earn Money Selling Tshirt Online - Teespring / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Selling Security And Surveillance Products!!! by eddychis: 2:32pm On May 28, 2015
I make money importing security and survelliance products; this products ranges from wrist watches, pen, bag, eyeglass,clock etc. You can get this item ranges from $4 to $30 and you can then make times 2 of that in Nigeria. You can start by selling the clocks to working class women who keep nanny or house help at home. This will assist them in knowing how their children are been taking care of when they are not home. For instance I bought this clock for $16(N3600) and am selling for N8500. I have sold about 20 of it before I decided to put it up in my store at konga. see it at http:///western-digital-digital-spy-camera-clock-1696529. For more info contact me on 08033363071
Re: Make Money Selling Security And Surveillance Products!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 28, 2015
Pls enlighten me how this works
Re: Make Money Selling Security And Surveillance Products!!! by eddychis: 3:40pm On May 28, 2015
All you need is import this things from china and within 2 weeks you get it. You can start with 5 clocks, this will cost you about about $85 N20,000 and you visit any working class mother and tell her that you have a clock that she can keep at home that will monitor what happens when she is not around, for a start you can sell to her N7000 each. The instruction is inside the pack, it is very easy. You will make at least N15,000 gain. The woman will be the one telling people to buy the product from you. To get details of how you can import things from china, check out www.myebooksbiz.com. You can see my store in /csquare-stores.
Re: Make Money Selling Security And Surveillance Products!!! by eddychis: 3:54pm On May 28, 2015
All you need is import this things from china and within 2 weeks you get it. You can start with 5 clocks, this will cost you about about $85 N20,000 and you visit any working class mother and tell her that you have a clock that she can keep at home that will monitor what happens when she is not around, for a start you can sell to her N7000 each. The instruction is inside the pack, it is very easy. You will make at least N15,000 gain. The woman will be the one telling people to buy the product from you. To get details of how you can import things from china, check out www.myebooksbiz.com. You can see my store in /csquare-stores.

(1) (Reply)

Earn 0.025g Worth Of Gold = N172.84 Upon Sign Up / Corporate Cleaning And Logistics Services / December Is Fast Approaching.what's Your Plan For Souvenir/gift Items?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.