Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

How To Avoid SCAM JOB ALERT Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Avoid SCAM JOB ALERT Interviews (361 Views)

: How Dangote Duped Graduates Of Millions Through Scam Job / How DND Made Me Miss So Many Interviews / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid SCAM JOB ALERT Interviews by oladeledave: 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
I am always getting numerous fake job alerts, in which TL Services is on the top of my list. they keep sending me job interview messages every other day,i dont even know what they do and i have never attended any. Be it a marketing job or any other job interview i dont really care so far your company does not ring a bell. with time i have discovered why this messages keep rolling in.
i have attended three job interviews from 3 different insurance company within the space of a week. i dont know where they got my contact from up till today,
the number one way to stop getting this messages is to

1. Do a background check on the company you are applying to for jobs, i have discovered that most job seekers in their desperation to get a job they just send their CVs to just any company with vacancy. and some people always do that intentionally to get peoples contact for some other marketing jobs in a later date or better still share your details with some other marketing outfits.
in other for you not to fall victim make sure you research on most companies before you press send, how can a company keep sending you interview messages over and over again when you missed their interview when there are other numerous job seekers all around. if you want to stop getting fake or scam job interviews it begin with you.

2. dont send your CV out to just any recruitment firm because you desperately need a job, you need to know what you want to do before you send out your CV.

Also follow this thread on how to be an extra ordinary job seeker
www.dynamicexploits..com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Medical Reps In Lagos And Oyo States / Looking For A Job? / Gay,lesbianism Homosexual And Its Likes Should Not Be Allow In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.