Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigeria Rated As Top 11th Country With The Highest Mobile Phone Users - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Nigeria Rated As Top 11th Country With The Highest Mobile Phone Users (709 Views)

Distributors Wanted For Original FIL Power Banks, Mobile Phone Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rated As Top 11th Country With The Highest Mobile Phone Users by Kangol99(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2015
Nigeria has recently been rated the top 11th country in the world with the highest mobile phone users

With a population of 174,507,539 as at July 2013, according to the Central Intelligence Agency, Nigeria has a total of 120,242,218 active telecommunications lines in July 2013. That is a whopping over 80% of the entire population of the country.

Research by NCC as at Feb 2015 shows that Nigeria has a total phone users of 190,575,684 Source: http://www.ncc.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=125:subscriber-statistics&catid=65:industry-information&Itemid=73

I wonder what the population would have been now since MTN recently announce that they have over 140M Active Subscibers in 2015.

I have a great news for Nigerian business owners, marketers and advertisers!

These days, it’s easier to reach people through their mobile phones than any other means of advertising. It is easy, quick and cheaper and you have 100% guarantee of effective communication.

Do you wish to advertise to Million of Nigerians? If i will advise you to go for mobile marketing that is, sms advert.

Why Sms?
Why not use radio, TV or newspaper for my advertisement?

Readmore..... www.9japhonenumbers..com

(1) (Reply)

Hello,dear Nairalanders / Online Video Marketing For Companies / DPK Available At PPMC, Alesa, Eleme, Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.