Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. (38486 Views)

Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2015
More pictures

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2015
More

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2015
Block walls rising

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2015
Block work

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by cleric(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2015
Subscribing with my popcorn in hand. wink

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by Alwaysareward: 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
ihebrooke:
Building taking shape
Oga, more grease to your elbow.
How many blocks do I need to fence a full plot of land (regular height, all round and a gate.)
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by plasgidy: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2015
ihebrooke:

My Oga, we have been into construction since. Just that we didn't blog about it.

Ihebrook congrats, this is what you should have done since any way no time is late for success. As you know a tailor suppose to wear the best design for advert sake. Kudos men
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by Jamesqu(m): 2:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Is Rochas building another government house already?

This cannot be one man house wey brekete like this o...

Meanwhile, let us see your face so we can regonise you on the street...

weldone!

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
cleric:
Subscribing with my popcorn in hand. wink

Welcome sir
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Alwaysareward:

Oga, more grease to your elbow.
How many blocks do I need to fence a full plot of land (regular height, all round and a gate.)

What's the size of the land? 50ft by 100ft? 60ft by 120? How many courses?
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
plasgidy:

Ihebrook congrats, this is what you should have done since any way no time is late for success. As you know a tailor suppose to wear the best design for advert sake. Kudos men

I know my brother. Thanks. How's your project? I guess you must have finished by now?
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jamesqu:
Is Rochas building another government house already?

This cannot be one man house wey brekete like this o...

Meanwhile, let us see your face so we can regonise you on the street...

weldone!

Hehehehe...no problem...
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2015
Building taking shape

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Bungalow pics

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by twinskenny(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
weldone boss
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by Qualer: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
I like the brick work.. straight lines stay straight, kudos!!
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by fippycbk(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Onyeoma na boss... This Oga good abeg.
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Qualer:

I totally agree with you but coming from this man, i wont be surprised, he loves perfection . . . .
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by plasgidy: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
ihebrooke:

I know my brother. Thanks. How's your project? I guess you must have finished by now?

Still in progress, as you know building while at diaspora is not an easy task, however I will be home soon for continuation. Cheers
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
plasgidy:

Still in progress, as you know building while at diaspora is not an easy task, however I will be home soon for continuation. Cheers

I understand that part, my Chairman. All the best.
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
twinskenny:
weldone boss

Qualer:

fippycbk:
Onyeoma na boss... This Oga good abeg.

Thanks
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by Alwaysareward: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
ihebrooke:

What's the size of the land? 50ft by 100ft? 60ft by 120? How many courses?
It is 90ft by 70. The courses will be "normal", meaning it won't be above regular height of fence for one storey residential building. ( 3 bedroom down and 4 bedroom up). I underst the word "normal" is relative, I am counting on everyone's idea from experience.
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by Alwaysareward: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
mufutau55:
My Oga into construction now too... This will be very interesting.. I love this.. Go on my Boss jare.

Hajji M.
Oga Hajj, I have asked this question to ihebrook s and oga spyder nobody want answer me. I don't know what sin I have committed.
Abeg, from your experience and estimate, approximately how many 6 inches block do I need to fence a plot of land 90ft by 70. ( Regular fence height of a storey building). Is it better to buy blocks or to engage molders.
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by mufutau55(m): 5:15am On Jun 07, 2015
Alwaysareward:

Oga Hajj, I have asked this question to ihebrook s and oga spyder nobody want answer me. I don't know what sin I have committed.
Abeg, from your experience and estimate, approximately how many 6 inches block do I need to fence a plot of land 90ft by 70. ( Regular fence height of a storey building). Is it better to buy blocks or to engage molders.

You have not committed any sin.. Those people are extremely busy. It's easy.. you can do it yourself... just read the thread below... it works.. because that is how I calculated it too..

https://www.nairaland.com/2095730/simplest-way-calculate-numbers-blocks

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by Alwaysareward: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2015
mufutau55:

You have not committed any sin.. Those people are extremely busy. It's easy.. you can do it yourself... just read the thread below... it works.. because that is how I calculated it too..

https://www.nairaland.com/2095730/simplest-way-calculate-numbers-blocks

Hajji M.

lol Thanks my brother,
I know they are very busy and o appreciate all the knowledge they pass on to us; I was just frustrated. Thanks again.
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2015
More updates coming. We are currently at the concrete fascia stage.
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2015
Setting up the columns for the main lounge/dining area

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2015

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2015
more

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Setting up the arcs.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2015
The arcs are coming out well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny’s Shop: Angry Landlord Destroys Tenant’s Salon Over Unpaid Rent In Lekki / Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower / Smart Homes - Designs, Planning and Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.