Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? (2519 Views)

For The Guys!!! See Sure 5 Ways You Can Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me / More Than 100 Funny And Cute Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Fall For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by skyrocketernal(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2015
Hello my esteem ladies,
Do you know…
- A clever trick, which makes a man, gets addicted to pleasing you.
Making you happy becomes his hobby.
- The technique on how to trigger massive “Emotional urgency” within any man's mind.
This process makes any man obsessively think, miss and crave you like never before.
- Have you ever seen him ache with so much love for you that it makes you crazy with excitement?
This secret will completely knock the winds out of you but only in a good way.
- How to use push and pull on a man?
Use this and watch as men literally line up to ask you out and will experience an overwhelming craving to win you over.
- One stupid trick, which forces any stubborn man to commit.
He will be so eager to get married to you that he will turn it into his core and most urgent mission
- How to exploit a little known loophole in the human psychology and make your man see you as the only source for happiness, satisfaction and love.
Your man will impatiently long for you after you try this on him.
- How to build up a sudden emotional tension in any man's mind, which makes him force you to express your wishes just so he could fulfill it.
You’ll be shocked at the effectiveness of this the first time you use it.
- Neediness repulses men, right? Wrong!
Truth is - Guys want you to need them. Let me show you the right way to be needy which actually makes a man’s feel obsessively and spontaneously “LOVESTRUCK” by you.
- Chasing a man makes him hate you, right?
Let me show you a weird way to chase him that makes him want, need and crave you more.
- How to tune into his control panel of love?
Do you know that a man needs to feel excited, thrilled, amused, sad and angry to feel the most intense level of love for you? Now you’ll finally experience what it’s like to have a man literally melt with real love for you.
- One very clever way to keep any man stay in that never-ending love loop.
Hint - It involves making your man see you as the ultimate resource for everything he could desire, want and need.
- Does he keep saying that he’s not ready for a relationship yet?
Let me show you how to turn this around and make him beg for commitment by being super duper impatient.
- How to make any man see you as his ultimate girlfriend by treating him like a brother.
This sounds a little stupid right now but will make total sense when you’ll hear it.
- Plus much, much more...
Friends, do you desire to know all these? Then head over to www.biznesempowered./lovedatingromancemarriagerelationships
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by czarr(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2015
Merlissa:
* Wake up by 1am

* Remove your clothes

* Go outside to the middle of the road

* Call her name 3 times

* And watch the magic!

Thank me later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol....ode,na so u de do for guys wey u like?
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by czarr(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2015
Twaci:
I'd say you should build up a friendship stage with her first. Then u would know if its true or just infatuation. It will also help u determine her likes and dislikes and give u a better strategy on how to win her.

Or, shortcut, the next time u guys met, kiss her breathless and walk away immediately. She MIGHT come looking for u grin.
.....see advise oo,....she fit come looking for with SSS,...u go write statement... u wicked o
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by czarr(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
Don't be deceived Op!
You can only make someone like you..You can't make someone fall inlove with you..
....I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.....
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by czarr(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2015
he should not take it slow o,....take her out,feed her lies,get her tipsy,dare her that she CNT drink,take her to ur house,kiss her now that her inhibitions are down.....den make sure u register*winks*,that's a must o....once u register,she's yours,...even if she later finds out you lied,she'll still be into u.......trust me,because while you're been all slow and gentlemany(so to speak),...some fast guy is taking her closer to his bed.

thank me later.
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by 2dice(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

and what was wrong with medusa's character?

u know medusa was actually a very nice (amd extremely beautiful) person right?
yeah ... She was nice and beautiful ... That was her past ... Most Pple don't knw that
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 29, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
there this girl that sat close to me at the library,she is so pretty and ok for my liking and the way she talk is really an indication that she is humble. so after three days as luck has it i met her again at the same library, so after my normal reading i went close to her to say hi which she responsed with alluring smile on het face. she told me her name,her department and level whch i ask her. so i continue and ask her for her number which she refuse that she dont give out number like that. so after a week we met again( i.e today) she remember my name when i called her and after we had some few discussions on skul matter and ask for her number again luckly to me she gave it to me. To be sincere this is a girl i really want to date, so my good people of nairaland how can i make this girl fall for me because i dont want to make any mistake? your advice is highly needed. pls ignore my bad english.
don't stop visiting the library
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2015
czarr:
he should not take it slow o,....take her out,feed her lies,get her tipsy,dare her that she CNT drink,take her to ur house,kiss her now that her inhibitions are down.....den make sure u register*winks*,that's a must o....once u register,she's yours,...even if she later finds out you lied,she'll still be into u.......trust me,because while you're been all slow and gentlemany(so to speak),...some fast guy is taking her closer to his bed.

thank me later.
hmmm, how can u invite a girl u just met few weeks ago to ur huz, guy it doesnt work that way beside sex is not all i need in a relationship ok.
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2015
justified19:
don't stop visiting the library
hahahaha, u funny ooo
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by czarr(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
hmmm, how can u invite a girl u just met few weeks ago to ur huz, guy it doesnt work that way beside sex is not all i need in a relationship ok.
...OK,goodluck
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Mhizkel(f): 11:22am On May 29, 2015
czarr:
....I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.....
Oh! Okay!
Re: How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2015
czarr:
...OK,goodluck
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour / Shocked Doctors Deliver Baby Born With Half Head (photo) / Guys, 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.