Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? (2940 Views)

Austerity Measure At Its Height. / Comment Isnt Too Surprising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2015
I don't know if this the appropriate section for this but if its not, mods please help me out..

So i just emerged from my gate and decided to get something down the street. i was listening to the radio so my consciousness was about 70%.

While making way to the second gate on my street, i noticed this woman dressed in her religious attire with her daughter(white dress and a chef's cap sort of) walking towards to same gate as well. I never thought this was awkward because there was another street linking from that gate. Before i could say 'Agbalumo ati mango', this woman branched in one corner and started to easy herself there throwing caution to the wind. As in, she stood while doing it. She didn't care who was coming behind or in front.

So i wanna ask, for a woman who happened to be in her later 40s, is this really proper cause i was indeed disgusted.
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:33pm On May 28, 2015
It's disgusting ..haba!

Btw- Op you said you were listening to radio?

1 Like

Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by 7footre(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2015
You for add pix to this thread e for make brain die....as for your question, I will brb!

1 Like

Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
It's disgusting ..haba!

Btw- Op you said you were listening to radio?

she was in front of me na...i didnt put handsfree on my eyes..cheesy
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
7footre:
You for add pix to this thread e for make brain die....as for your question, I will brb!

haba na...which kin stewpeed move be that?? she for see me na...
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:40pm On May 28, 2015
Abduletudaye:

she was in front of me na...i didnt put handsfree on my eyes..cheesy
radio from your phone or..
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
radio from your phone or..

from my phone jor grin
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by indiraserv: 3:43pm On May 28, 2015
I want to believe before she made that decision ,she must have been very very very very pressed and throwing caution to the wind was the only option....
You know when nature calls very strongly and you can't help it .
Instincts take over and not common sense

Indiraserv
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:45pm On May 28, 2015
Abduletudaye:

from my phone jor grin
lol..me for shout...

1 Like

Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2015
Nawa for u op, she might be heavily pressed, u for just comot ur eye jejely
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
lol..me for shout...

oya no shout...hehehe...cheesygrin
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Nawa for u op, she might be heavily pressed, u for just comot ur eye jejely

like doing like an im.becile and troway face? tongue.. well, i just assumed she wasn't there...
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2015
indiraserv:
I want to believe before she made that decision ,she must have been very very very very pressed and throwing caution to the wind was the only option....
You know when nature calls very strongly and you can't help it .
Instincts take over and not common sense

Indiraserv

I insist, she should have waited till the street was empty or waited till i left...
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by indiraserv: 4:02pm On May 28, 2015
According to female anatomy it would have been extremely difficult if she was really pressed,she may have been unable to take it
Unless of cos if she is extremely shameless
Or maybe she want you to be her boy toy (ok now the last statement is silly)
Abduletudaye:

I insist, she should have waited till the street was empty or waited till i left...
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by coolebux(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2015
She dedicated it to you alone
Its called “squirting”
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by coolebux(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2015
Its called “squirting”
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by coolebux(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2015
Its called “squirting”
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2015
indiraserv:
According to female anatomy it would have been extremely difficult if she was really pressed,she may have been unable to take it
Unless of cos if she is extremely shameless
Or maybe she want you to be her boy toy (ok now the last statement is silly)

lol...you got that right...angry
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2015
coolebux:

Its called “squirting”

i get the message..you didn't have to write thrice..undecided
Re: Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? by snowland(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
Igbo culture...truly beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPtfR5d1CJ0

(1) (Reply)

Moving To Lagos! What Should I Know? / What Is The Oriki[praise Poetry] Of Abeke? Please Help Out. / Oso Owo Gidi Taara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.